Hinata's House of PSAs! Naoto re-textured, now onto rigging!

Started by amircury, July 08, 2014, 06:26:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: hinata2000100 on July 08, 2014, 11:20:49 PM
Alrighty then. I'm glad I haven't done anything wrong yet. Heh.

Post Merge: July 08, 2014, 11:28:31 PM

3DS Max won't load Snake's model. Hmmm... Maybe I'll need more help here. I dunno, though.

What's the error it gives you? Or does it just straight up crash?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zed on July 08, 2014, 11:30:14 PM
What's the error it gives you? Or does it just straight up crash?
Just a straight up crash. It starts to load it, and then the whole thing explodes.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Try converting the file to fbx and then import it into 3ds max.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zed on July 08, 2014, 11:40:47 PM
Try converting the file to fbx and then import it into 3ds max.
Once I figure out how to do that, I will.

First PSAs are always the hardest...
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: hinata2000100 on July 08, 2014, 11:54:30 PM
Once I figure out how to do that, I will.

First PSAs are always the hardest...

I hope you realize that the psa hasn't even begun.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

July 08, 2014, 11:57:58 PM #50 Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 09:58:56 PM by hinata2000100
Quote from: Zed on July 08, 2014, 11:56:42 PM
I hope you realize that the psa hasn't even begun.
Sadly, that's true. But hopefully that will be easier than all this model stuff.

Post Merge: July 09, 2014, 01:09:52 AM

Yup. It's official. As far as rigging goes, I have no idea what I'm doing. Man, I hope this gets easier once I get to the animation part.

Post Merge: July 09, 2014, 02:53:42 AM

*sighs* Can someone help me with this rigging? It's not going well for me.

Post Merge: July 09, 2014, 09:58:56 PM

So, just to let you guys know, rigging is not going well for me. Any and all attempts to rig results in lots and lots of errors from the programs. So, that's a thing.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Have you tried rigging in 3ds max?

And try using the auto rig tutorial in the modeling tutorial section.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zed on July 11, 2014, 03:52:13 PM
Have you tried rigging in 3ds max?
Yeah. That's where I got all the errors from.

Quote from: Zed on July 11, 2014, 03:52:13 PM
And try using the auto rig tutorial in the modeling tutorial section.
Alright, I'll take a look at it.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

I didn't see it correctly in your pic but, did you try to only keep Snake's boneset and not his full model? That could maybe help... or you can look for his boneset in one of Flygon's thread in modeling... not sure if that was him or Jokekid... lol
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Update: Rigging still not going well, extremely confused as to what I am doing wrong. I am determined to see this PSA through, but it's not going well.

Also, I've considered the idea of rigging her over ZSS instead. Both her and Naoto-kun carry guns constantly, so that's where the idea came from.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Who was she gonna be over before?
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nao-chan on August 03, 2014, 04:35:16 AM
Who was she gonna be over before?
You were the one who asked me who she was gonna be rigged over originally, so I thought you'd know... Heheh. Anyway, she was originally gonna go over Snake.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Oh yeah. I forgot, it's been a while. Give me a break sheesh...lol.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nao-chan on August 03, 2014, 04:59:14 AM
Oh yeah. I forgot, it's been a while. Give me a break sheesh...lol.
It has been a while, hasn't it.

It's because of the simple fact that NOTHING I DO IS WORKING SO RIGGING IS IMPOSSIBLE
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

You've used tutorials correct? Have any of them been helpful at all?
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.