Hinata's House of PSAs! Naoto re-textured, now onto rigging!

Started by amircury, July 08, 2014, 06:26:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 03, 2014, 12:37:46 AM
I'll see if I can get at least a Beta by then.

Just downloaded all the gifs to my desktop.

The PSA shall be started...

Soon :notimp:
You truly are the best. I can't thank you enough for doing this for me.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

I'm kinda bored with Dark Link and Roy

Hector is being a [censored] to animate

Kinda don't want to start rigging Zack and Tidus again. Or at least not for a while.

I'm more than happy to do this lol.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 03, 2014, 12:45:14 AM
I'm kinda bored with Dark Link and Roy

Hector is being a [censored] to animate

Kinda don't want to start rigging Zack and Tidus again. Or at least not for a while.

I'm more than happy to do this lol.
So, basically, I'm doing you a favor. :P

But this really gives me hope for the quality of this PSA, because you make it sound like Shulk is your main focus right now, and that excites me.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Well, right now college is my main focus :P

But yeah, Brawl Hacking-wise, Shulk's the only one on the radar.

There's a really big problem with me if discussion about my PSA's gets more traffic on someone elses thread lol


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 03, 2014, 12:49:13 AM
Well, right now college is my main focus :P

But yeah, Brawl Hacking-wise, Shulk's the only one on the radar.

There's a really big problem with me if discussion about my PSA's gets more traffic on someone elses thread lol
Well, yeah, that's what I meant. Again, thank you for doing this.

...I have no idea what you're talking about this is clearly your thread the title is an illusion
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Thank me when I get at least a beta out.

Lol, ill  update the OP of my thread when I finish some animations for shulk.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey if Naoto isn't rigged yet, I will do it this weekend if you'd like? I remember a while back when you asked me to help you rig her, and now I have that ability.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 03, 2014, 01:05:21 AM
Thank me when I get at least a beta out.

Lol, ill  update the OP of my thread when I finish some animations for shulk.
If you say so.

Cool. Keep me posted. I wanna see the progress of this as it goes along.

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on September 03, 2014, 01:07:10 AM
Hey if Naoto isn't rigged yet, I will do it this weekend if you'd like? I remember a while back when you asked me to help you rig her, and now I have that ability.
Ooooh, that'd be helpful~
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Awesome! Send me her model, and I'll start preparing it to be rigged~

I'm working to make Naoto.

C. Falc is working to make SSB4 Shulk.

I'm really loving what's happening in this thread right now.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

So I split the AAA combo gif into frames and I found out that I literally screwed up every part of the animation (wait1, swing start up, and hook) so I have to start over.

Here we go lol


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 04, 2014, 01:45:07 AM
So I split the AAA combo gif into frames and I found out that I literally screwed up every part of the animation (wait1, swing start up, and hook) so I have to start over.

Here we go lol
Sounds fun. Well, at least you realized your mistake.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Ignore the fact that the Monado is in his hand, that the other Monado isn't on his back, and that his hands are white.

Was in a rush to do these, but they're "okay". I'm going to improve them in the future.





I know the second one looks a bit choppy. Takes a literal second to fix, so it'll look much more smooth.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 04, 2014, 03:02:15 PM
Ignore the fact that the Monado is in his hand, that the other Monado isn't on his back, and that his hands are white.

Was in a rush to do these, but they're "okay". I'm going to improve them in the future.





I know the second one looks a bit choppy. Takes a literal second to fix, so it'll look much more smooth.
Ooooh~ It's looking good! I can't wait to see the rest of the animations.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Attack13 with messed up rotations on the ending. Will fix in BBox.



Next is the Bair (coming soon). Which oddly enough is the same animation I made for my Roy PSA with a couple of changes.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.