Hinata's House of PSAs! Naoto re-textured, now onto rigging!

Started by amircury, July 08, 2014, 06:26:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 04, 2014, 10:56:02 PM
Attack13 with messed up rotations on the ending. Will fix in BBox.



Next is the Bair (coming soon). Which oddly enough is the same animation I made for my Roy PSA with a couple of changes.
Ooooh~ I'm so excited~

And it sounds like the B-Air will be the easiest for you. Heheh.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

So how are things?
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nao-chan on September 23, 2014, 01:29:15 PM
So how are things?
Still no better, unfortunately. I sent Naoto over to someone so they could rig her, but I haven't heard back from 'em.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: hinata2000100 on September 24, 2014, 12:37:58 AM
Still no better, unfortunately. I sent Naoto over to someone so they could rig her, but I haven't heard back from 'em.
I'm sure it'll be done soon. ;) That person must've had a lot to do recently~

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on September 24, 2014, 12:55:24 AM
I'm sure it'll be done soon. ;) That person must've had a lot to do recently~
Well then, that person should feel free to take their time~
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.