A Brawl With Original Characters Only

Started by Mr.Misfortune, July 24, 2014, 09:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Whose Idea Do You Like Best?

Mr.Misfortune
5 (26.3%)
Windhunter7
1 (5.3%)
Meh
4 (21.1%)
What is this even?
9 (47.4%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Quote from: Mr.Misfortune on August 02, 2014, 09:18:50 PM
Looks nice, I can dig it.

hehe cool. It is done, I just need to do thet  textures fo the blinking eyes

August 03, 2014, 01:06:03 AM #46 Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 04:51:01 AM by MegaGEN50
I have an idea for a character.

(I'll make the PSA)

EDIT: Possible Important Role!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Part he plays:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Moveset:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I think that Phantom should hold a very strange grudge/rivalry towards Mellow Vallentine...almost like he knows him...*wink**wink*

I...LOVE...HIM! I absolutely love him! The moment you can get some pictures going i'll grab them and put the character up on the OP. What I'm thinking is, Phantom Blade is a 3rd Party Element. He isn't a reincarnation of anyone, he's simply a man of few words(so to speak). He will be an independent man, similar to Mellow in the fact that he acts on his own accord. Despite that fact, Phantom Blade or Klein has his own motive. Maybe he came into the tournament specifically due to the fact that he knew Mellow was in the tournament. Maybe Mellow could be the guy that killed his parents or he knows the guy that did it?  There's definitely tons of room for an awesome storyline here. I'm totally down for this character. I'll also be voicing myself, though I have no idea how to do a PSA so xD. Maybe I'll just have to find one that works for him and port it over?


August 03, 2014, 07:35:53 PM #49 Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 07:36:55 PM by windhunter7
Or my OC's
sigh...  :-\

I already told you i'd like to add Lumina to the OP, though what I didn't know is that Windhunter7 had an idea. If you can, can you repost your idea to me so I can look at it? I'm going to be doing work on the OP tonight and I'd like to get all ideas.

Quote from: Mr.Misfortune on August 04, 2014, 01:27:31 AM
I already told you i'd like to add Lumina to the OP, though what I didn't know is that Windhunter7 had an idea. If you can, can you repost your idea to me so I can look at it? I'm going to be doing work on the OP tonight and I'd like to get all ideas.

Ok ;D

How about if I made any of these OC's for my "Dragon Hero" game(Most of those unique characters are superheroes in the game, and the others are bosses or legendary heroes :) ; link to topic on the game: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69864 ) for Brawl? Lemme know if you want any of 'em made ;D
(I would appreciate help on the models on these characters, though, since I'm not yet up to making the models for the actual game, and it would be a while before that[I'm not entirely sure that you're up to waiting that long]; that, and I can't import into Brawl yet, and I'm not very good at rigging; I can do all of the textures though :) )

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm interested in Guardian as Lucario's Reincarnation.

So, I will be done with Lumina wednesday, then I'll send the files via PM to you Misfortune. :)

Quote from: Mr.Misfortune on August 04, 2014, 02:22:31 AM
I'm interested in Guardian as Lucario's Reincarnation.

Ok.
Anyone want to help with the model and rigging and porting of him to Brawl?
I can do the textures, including alpha. ;D

That works. Also Ashley, I'm not sure how good you are with modeing and vertexing and such but you seemed to do a pretty good job with Lumina. Think you could try Guardian?

I'd like to say I coul, but this one is really hard, and O can't model. by the way, I could try vertexing, just say me what hack should I use as base

Let's go for either Marth or Ike, we can try and have someone port said vertex over to Lucario later on.

I have lots of original characters, and ideas for new ones
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Quote from: tyshy on August 04, 2014, 04:29:30 PM
I have lots of original characters, and ideas for new ones

hey, I'd love to texture your ideas hehe