KJP's School of PSA! (Take 2) School is Closed for Now...

Started by KingJigglypuff, July 26, 2014, 04:11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Should I cancel my PSA School?

No. We need someone to teach PSA.
17 (89.5%)
Yes. These interruptions and delays are annoying.
1 (5.3%)
No opinion.
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Please teach me the way of PSA, master.
Also I may not be able to watch the streams because I don't usually use the computer in the morning but I would try to use it and does model changer count as PSA because I would like to know how to do that

I'll be making a poll to see if the majority are okay with the planned time.

Quote from: Shiro_Neku on July 27, 2014, 02:11:04 AMdoes model changer count as PSA because I would like to know how to do that
Yes. Custom Model Changers do count as PSA.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Oh, right. But people need to know the time zones too, in my time, this will be in 1:30PM (BRT) <--Brazilian Time Zone

just checked and converted the time and stuff, i think it'll work for me.

since it falls on 19:30, which is a pretty normal time fro anything.

also, how long do you think each class will take?

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on July 27, 2014, 02:18:33 AMalso, how long do you think each class will take?
It'll likely vary.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I'll only be available on weekends (because of my job).

But I'd like to join this.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

If you're still accepting students, I'd love to be a part of this.

Teach me the ways of the PSA, Sensei.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: hinata2000100 on July 27, 2014, 02:31:03 AM
If you're still accepting students, I'd love to be a part of this.

Teach me the ways of the PSA, Sempai.

fixed :vyse:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: hinata2000100 on July 27, 2014, 02:31:03 AMIf you're still accepting students, I'd love to be a part of this.
I'll be accepting students until next Friday.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: SonicBrawler on July 27, 2014, 02:45:23 AM
fixed :vyse:
Senpai is a term for someone older than you, or in a grade higher than you. Sensei is the term for teacher. Technically, either can work, but my post needed no fixing. :vyse:

Quote from: KingOfChaos on July 27, 2014, 02:45:51 AM
I'll be accepting students until next Friday.
Awww, yeah. I can finally learn from the best!
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

So far, the majority of voters would like my streams to be a bit later.

How does 10:30 AM (PDT)/1:30 PM (EST)/2:30 PM (BRT) sound?

Quote from: hinata2000100 on July 27, 2014, 03:13:30 AMAwww, yeah. I can finally learn from the best!
Like no one ever was? :V
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I'm overall terrible at anything that is not music or graphic related, but I'd love to be included in this if possible.

The only thing is I'd most likely not be able to make the streams, but I'd love a chance to watch the recordings
"You need a reason to fight. But it cannot be an ideal. If you fight for ideals, the only thing you can save are ideals. There is no way you can save people" - Archer, Fate Stay/Night (Unlimited Blade Works)

You know, in a weird sense, Brawl Modding has saved my life. So thank you to everyone involved in this community! :kdance:

Quote from: KingOfChaos on July 27, 2014, 03:17:51 AM
How does 10:30 AM (PDT)/1:30 PM (EST)/2:30 PM (BRT) sound?
Like no one ever was? :V

What is Eternal Yoshi, Eldiran, and SD00m for 500, Alex?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on July 27, 2014, 03:33:45 AMWhat is Eternal Yoshi, Eldiran, and SD00m for 500?
I was making a reference to the old Pokemon theme. :v

Quote from: Captain Falcon on July 27, 2014, 03:33:45 AMAlex
How dare you spell my name wrong. I shall rek ur [censored], m8. >:v
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on July 27, 2014, 03:45:32 AM
I was making a reference to the old Pokemon theme. :v
How dare you spell my name wrong. I shall rek ur [censored], m8. >:v

I know you were.

And, What's Jeopardy for 9001, Alex?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.