KJP's School of PSA! (Take 2) School is Closed for Now...

Started by KingJigglypuff, July 26, 2014, 04:11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Should I cancel my PSA School?

No. We need someone to teach PSA.
17 (89.5%)
Yes. These interruptions and delays are annoying.
1 (5.3%)
No opinion.
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Quote from: KingOfChaos on July 30, 2014, 05:40:08 PM
For those in the GMT Time Zone, my classes would start at approximately 6:30 PM.

Cool with me.

Quote from: KingOfChaos on July 30, 2014, 05:40:08 PM
For those in the GMT Time Zone, my classes would start at approximately 6:30 PM.
It'd be 7:30 PM for me since I'm GMT +1, which is perfect!
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

July 30, 2014, 06:41:03 PM #62 Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 06:50:04 PM by TheRealDylanator
That guy who said it should be later is outa luck, (see the results) anyway I couldn't do later on Sundays.

Post Merge: July 30, 2014, 06:50:04 PM

Sorry if this was asked and answered already but where will the streams be, as in hosting website. Links would be appreciated.

Quote from: KingOfChaos on July 30, 2014, 01:37:59 PM

I'll be accepting students until the end of this week.
Ok phew, I thought i missed it there for a sec, count me in!
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


July 30, 2014, 10:21:49 PM #64 Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 04:10:22 PM by KingOfChaos
Edit: I will be closing student requests tomorrow at 11:00 PM (EST).

Quote from: TheRealDylanator on July 30, 2014, 06:41:03 PMSorry if this was asked and answered already but where will the streams be, as in hosting website. Links would be appreciated.
Livestream.

This will be the link used.

KingJigglypuff's Stream - live streaming video powered by Livestream
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

August 02, 2014, 02:09:36 AM #65 Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 03:13:16 AM by KingOfChaos
Student requests will be closing in one hour.

If you want to be in, hurry up before time runs out!


Edit: Student requests are now closed.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I'd like to change my name on that list :D

Since I'm not HaloFanODST anymore.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on August 02, 2014, 04:29:42 AM
I'd like to change my name on that list :D

Since I'm not HaloFanODST anymore.
Names don't matter.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


6 hours for me :P Well, what is your username in livestream kingofchaos?

Quote from: Ashley and Red on August 02, 2014, 11:43:27 AM
6 hours for me :P Well, what is your username in livestream kingofchaos?

Its KingJiggilypuff, I feel like I spelt that wrong.

Uh... The link to his livestream is a few posts up there.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Yeah, I was just curious hehe. By the way, I won't be able to watch your classes today. I need to study for a school test, but tomorrow I will.

Quote from: Ashley and Red on August 02, 2014, 12:56:56 PM
Yeah, I was just curious hehe. By the way, I won't be able to watch your classes today. I need to study for a school test, but tomorrow I will.
That post is funny in an ironic way, am I using that word right?