Super Smash Bros. Melee Remastered 2.5

Started by Eiji_Ar, August 09, 2014, 04:11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

August 09, 2014, 04:11:32 PM Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 01:43:08 AM by AlGeorgeRomo

Full Version
Light Version
Competitive Version
Bug Reports

Super Smash Bros. Melee Remastered 2.5

http://youtu.be/_GrM3Sm45YM

Major Fixes

- Tweaked Melee Adventure to improve sequences
- New Stages, Costumes, and Re-designed characters
- Corrected effects
- Re-done items
- New trophies
- Corrected Giant Bowser (he was missing a horn)
- Fixed Project M models

Character Changes

- Nearly all characters have been optimized. Spec maps and some textures were reduced.
- Unnecessary textures (Meta Knight's broken mask, Sonic's specs, etc) were removed
- The following characters were re-designed:
   Sonic - removed his shaders, and fixed the models to be more user-friendly.
   
   Zero Suit Samus - textures are less saturated and face looks more realistic.
   
   Meta Knight - default costume is now based on his modern colors.
   
   Toon Link - completely new design. More Toon, less Young.
   

New Costumes



Alternate Version: Light

This is a more compacted edition of SSBMR 2.5. Each character has 4, 5, or 6 costumes. Due to the reduced number of costumes, CSPs are now a better format, making for a more presentable and neat Character Selection Screen. It has new & exclusive costumes.




Alternate Version: Competitive

This one is the same as the Light version, but has all Project M 3.6 stages and movesets. Ideal for those who play competitively or who are interested in taking it to tournaments.

"goes to download" nothing else matters today I have a date with destiny.
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

I can help with recolors if you need it! ;D
*I once recolored all of the characters(Trophies) that didn't have "Fighters" listed on the Models Resource, to look practically identical to the original Brawl recolors.(Still have most of them.)*

August 09, 2014, 04:51:43 PM #3 Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 03:59:03 AM by Antonio (G.)
Now I'm giving up my plans today to play this!! :D, amazing
work!!!


11:57pm : tried classic mode and froze when going to break the targets, any solutions?

Can you make a pack without the sound effects changed? some people including me prefer the brawl sounds and announcer over the melee one.

The download link is broken.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

August 09, 2014, 06:38:45 PM #6 Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 08:35:47 PM by Ty the Tasmanian Tiger
I have turned into HYPER MODE!!!!! I AM DOWLOADING IMMEDIATELY!! THANK YOU! :D

Post Merge: August 09, 2014, 06:57:17 PM

aaaaannnnd you fail me dropbox...... well dang (Probably because so many people are downloading lol).

Post Merge: August 09, 2014, 07:19:16 PM

On the new link, it says "The folder /SSBMR does not exist."

Post Merge: August 09, 2014, 08:35:47 PM

When I saw it was reuploaded, I literally just started playing Grassland Groove from Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze and did a dance in time with the music.... that's how hyped I was


*sees it was reuploaded*
I'll try to download it now.

(Failure)
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

For me it takes up to 2 hours and its still going..., What even-



August 10, 2014, 11:21:21 AM #12 Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 11:44:18 AM by HeartlessSeph
Quote from: SmashJay87 on August 10, 2014, 09:23:36 AM
How did you edit All-Star mode???

Not to be rude but a quick google search could have helped you. Still, here's the link:

http://smashboards.com/threads/event-matches-we-can-edit-them-all-star-and-classic-too.288062/

@AlGeorgeRomo: I was wondering if you wanted me to try my hand at custom stages for your new All Star Mode. I haven't downloaded the pack yet but I assumed your All Star Vision would to be to fight the Yoshi's first and continue like the Adventure Mode pattern am I correct?

Well, I could try to rip some of the adventure models from Melee and then convert them to Brawl stages. Of course this is assuming you would need it.

EDIT: Hm, the file won't download for me. It's a shame :(, I hope the problem can be fixed soon.

DOUBLE EDIT: Sorry, seems that it is working. Maybe my internet was just messing up for a while. Can't wait to try it out ;D.

Does it work for the Hacked version?

I mean, with Homebrew and Gecko?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on August 10, 2014, 07:47:31 PM
Does it work for the Hacked version?

I mean, with Homebrew and Gecko?

No, but I will release a "hacked" version for those who use Gecko or stuff like that