Super Smash Bros. Melee Remastered 2.5

Started by Eiji_Ar, August 09, 2014, 04:11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: StormTheHedgehog on August 05, 2015, 05:03:39 PM
I need help. I copied and pasted the files into my SD root (Homebrew Version BTW), and when I booted it up in the PM loader (which turned into Gecko) and it loaded, it was stock brawl!! WTH
You need to add the SDHC code manually or run from the standard PM launcher (even then, try SDHC code first, then get the PM launcher
Meow Meow comes the Fat Cat...

I wanted to read the credits, however, the link doesn't seem to work. I don't think that's considered a "Public" link, meaning only you can access it. I also tried while logged in to Dropbox and it still didn't work.

Got a question here. Lets say I want the vanilla project m stages but I dont want to remove the classic mode setup or the melee adventure mode stuff. Am I able to just remove the stages from this pack and put in the project m ones and then just replace the screen select files? Will I be able to load the extra stages for project m 3.6 that arent there here? (N64 stages for the remasters are on a separate button combo)

Quote from: jolo97 on October 03, 2015, 07:30:02 PM
Got a question here. Lets say I want the vanilla project m stages ...

Classic Mode and Melee adventure are in common2.pac, so you can change the stages and portraits as long as you don't modify common2.pac.

Try this:

-Go to your Chrome downloads; you can access it via the drop-down menu on the upper-right or typing in "chrome://downloads" in the URL box.
-Find your blocked download in the list; you should see an option to recover the file (take it from me, SSBMR isn't malicous at all)
-A pop-up window will ask if you really wanna download this; choose the "Hurt Me Plenty" option

Quote from: AlGeorgeRomo on October 04, 2015, 06:29:42 AM
Classic Mode and Melee adventure are in common2.pac, so you can change the stages and portraits as long as you don't modify common2.pac.
How about if I want to add the Classic Mode / Melee Adventure Modes to my build?
I replaced my common2.pac with yours and even added the adventure folder in stages, but it still freezes. Any help?

Quote from: CopynPasteKevin on December 25, 2015, 10:59:47 PM
How about if I want to add the Classic Mode / Melee Adventure Modes to my build?
I replaced my common2.pac with yours and even added the adventure folder in stages, but it still freezes. Any help?

You need to replace "common2.pac", "gameconfig", and I'm not sure if it'll freeze if you have unlocked stages.
The Adventure folder has nothing to do with All Star.

Quote from: AlGeorgeRomo on December 26, 2015, 12:34:17 AM
You need to replace "common2.pac", "gameconfig", and I'm not sure if it'll freeze if you have unlocked stages.
The Adventure folder has nothing to do with All Star.
Replaced common2.pac & gameconfig, but it seemed to take me back to the Wii Menu whenever I press play on PM's boot up menu.
I even deleted my save data but nada. Am I missing something?

I need a bit of help here, all i did was download the pack, and it told me the file was corrupted and it was invalid, don't know what to do...anyone else with this issue?

Quote from: CopynPasteKevin on December 26, 2015, 11:27:30 PM
Replaced common2.pac & gameconfig, but it seemed to take me back to the Wii Menu whenever I press play on PM's boot up menu.

There may be some codes interfering. I don't know what else could be causing the problem.

December 28, 2015, 09:32:05 AM #70 Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 12:18:27 AM by CopynPasteKevin
Quote from: AlGeorgeRomo on December 28, 2015, 04:35:47 AM
There may be some codes interfering. I don't know what else could be causing the problem.
Should I send you my build through dropbox then?
Or what's the code for Melee Adventure? (if there is one)

Quote from: CopynPasteKevin on December 28, 2015, 09:32:05 AM
Should I send you my build through dropbox then?
Or what's the code for Melee Adventure? (if there is one)

There's no code for Melee Adventure. I mean codes from Project M. They may be interfering with Melee Adventure.

Hey, I already have it downloaded to my SD Card (along with the AT Costumes), but when I access it through either PM or Riivolution, all I get is a blank screen. What gives?!?