Giry's models ~ More Woolly Stuff

Started by Taigiry, August 16, 2014, 09:12:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I think you should collab tabuu since he made the model

Actually, I made the model, as you can see in the OP. And I didn't get a collab either, so I think it's fair the way it is now.


And just released The Great Cave Offensive Ω. Time to think of a new project, probably something Dr. Mario related, if I can think of a working layout. Unless someone here can provide me with a Wrecking Crew Ω rip, then I'd love to try my hand at that one.


Link

I thought I gave you the models
Or did DSX8 give you new ones?
Just wondering
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

Yes, DSX sent me the whole package of the Omega model including all the textures, so I ended up using this one. Regardless, thanks again though.

Edit:
New WIP

u need the official textures and the model of it, or u already got it?
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Old:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Link


Link

Alright, I added a poll, one being a stage from SSB4, the other one being kinda an oddball. I was also considering making a Nendoroid Generations stage, because I thought a crossover game like that would have some nice stages, but nope, everything was fairly generic.

Oh, and there also was a second K-On stage I was considering, but the textures would look like crap on the big screen, so I decided against that one.

To be honest, the only thing interesting about Nendoroid Generations are the chibi-like characters or the weapons (for item hack), otherwise, it is pretty generic, indeed ...

I'd rather see a K-On stage than that blasted Miiverse stage. Funny, I doubt there's any K-On imports anyway but even so.

Oh yeah, great work on the stages you made. I was against Omega GCO until I used yours.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Seems like Miiverse is winning, which, quite frankly, isn't a surprise. Guess I'll go on the hunt for good and/or funny Miiverse drawings tonight.

Quote from: LJSTAR on February 20, 2015, 02:24:23 PM
To be honest, the only thing interesting about Nendoroid Generations are the chibi-like characters or the weapons (for item hack), otherwise, it is pretty generic, indeed ...
Not even so sure about that, the items are fairly low poly and i dunno over which character those Nendoroids would fit. Ness and Lucas seem to be the best choice, but even then I doubt it would work out well.

Though there is kinda a novelty of having an explosive tsundere like Louise over a Bob-Omb...

Quote from: HypnotizeOverdrive on February 20, 2015, 04:36:53 PM
I'd rather see a K-On stage than that blasted Miiverse stage. Funny, I doubt there's any K-On imports anyway but even so.

Oh yeah, great work on the stages you made. I was against Omega GCO until I used yours.
I know there's a Yui over Peach, dunno about the other girls.

And thanks, but if you don't mind me asking, what's wrong with GCO omega?

Quote from: Taigiry on February 20, 2015, 05:07:36 PM
And thanks, but if you don't mind me asking, what's wrong with GCO omega?

The Omega stages in general are rather boring, but the work you did for that stage and my love for Kirby made me appreciate it more.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Quote from: Taigiry on February 20, 2015, 05:07:36 PM
Not even so sure about that, the items are fairly low poly and i dunno over which character those Nendoroids would fit. Ness and Lucas seem to be the best choice, but even then I doubt it would work out well.

Though there is kinda a novelty of having an explosive tsundere like Louise over a Bob-Omb...

Size mod or Gamidame's "unknown flag" technique may help for importing them even over characters that aren't Lucas / Ness
And I know that the items are low poly, that's why they are good for items hack (Common3.pac freeze when it reach a certain filesize, it's better for items being low-poly as possible)
Louise would be too high for an item though ... D:

Louise's too high poly for a Bomb-Omb import? Well, there goes the little interest in item swaps I had.

Anyway, not gonna make a poll for this, so I'll ask you guys directly instead. What kinda Miiverse drawings would you like to see?

  • Brawl related only
  • Smash Bros only
  • Anything goes
  • Or maybe something else entirely?

I prefer Smash Bros only, no matter it is about 64, Melee, Brawl or Smash 4...  8)