Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Help!: Parrying, Multi-Rolling, Rolling Off Edges, Jump out of Roll  (Read 715 times)
Aerros
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: August 17, 2014, 04:11:00 PM »

GOAL:
I want to add these features to my own copy of Project M, but I'm not quite sure how to do it, especially with Project Smash Attack...and there are no tutorials for Open Smash Attack, either. Hopefully, if successful, popularity for these new techniques can spread. Thank you for any help or support for these ideas.

FEATURE DESCRIPTIONS:
Parrying --
Adapted from Street Fighter 3rd Strike. Press the forward button, I believe 1 FRAME before an attack connects to parry a high or mid attack; press the down button to parry low attacks. Both characters, or the parrier and the parried projectile become frozen for 16 frames, but the parrier is given a frame advantage and can parry any following attacks.

A possible command line in PSA would be similar to:
Animation : Dash

Asynchronous Timer 1 frame
If hitbox connects
-then perhaps change this to Marth's down special but without the counter attack-​

Multi-Rolling --
Roll 2 to 3 times out of a single shield or tech. Invincibility may or may not exist on the following rolls depending on balancing purposes

Rolling Off Edge --
Roll off edge and enable ledge grabbing if applicable at will to differ from rolling to edge and not falling

Jump out of Multi-Rolling --
Interrupt a roll with a jump

"Those who hide in sheep's clothing may blend with the flock, But their actions will deem who is sheep and who is not." -unknown.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: