Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Freezing help.  (Read 1025 times)
Liquid_Fluids
Intermediate Kitten

SHOW ME YA HACKZZ

View Profile Awards
« on: August 18, 2014, 09:10:41 PM »

So id just like to know if too many hacks is whats causing my pm to freeze? It used to work fine but when I got it situated with skins and stages I wanted im lucky if I get two matches in without it freezing on me? Can anyone help me with this?  Oh shi~

SUPAHSAWNIK99
Extreme Kitten

Super Sonic Style!

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 10:24:42 PM »

Are the skins using a different model than the original? That may be something. And for stages, I think ProjectM has their own custom-made modules. So, I honestly think is just the stages that are an issue.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Liquid_Fluids
Intermediate Kitten

SHOW ME YA HACKZZ

View Profile Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 12:28:54 PM »

yea all the skins i think are made to be used with the original characters, i didn't download any movesets or anything i tried the riku moveset and couldn't even start a match. But uh does that mean i should reduce the amount of added stages or get rid of them all?

SUPAHSAWNIK99
Extreme Kitten

Super Sonic Style!

View Profile Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2014, 02:26:10 PM »

I would just download stages that say they work with Project M. Any others might not be safe. Or stages that look similar to stages from Project M (example: My hack, Windy Hill Zone is a texture of Project M's Green Hill Zone. So, that would work.) might work as well, do a little experimenting.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: