Project: Super Smash 4 - Cliché Q&A (11/14/2014)

Started by Junior64570, August 21, 2014, 05:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Junior64570 on November 04, 2014, 07:20:58 PM
I darkened the colors a bit, and added more detail. :)

Tell me what you think. I also made the overalls darker as well as the shirt/cap.

;D Lookin' good Mario!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Im can help you with the skin, I can PM you Ness's skin color if you want,
hai

Quote from: Izumo on November 04, 2014, 07:27:58 PM
;D Lookin' good Mario!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Now the hair is TOO saturated... :P

That's a good idea though Real, that way they'd look... better.

Quote from: Junior64570 on November 04, 2014, 07:41:52 PM
Now the hair is TOO saturated... :P

That's a good idea though Real, that way they'd look... better.

Feel you're being a tiny tinybit hard on him. But i suppose this has to be up to standard.

Remember that Smash 4 hair doesnt really have that much detail, The color could be more pale though i say.
hai

Yeah, sorry about that... :P
I can't get the overalls' detail right... :(
Any help? Here's what I have:

Multiply by 20% as the layer option, If that still looks weird, Use a Gausian Blur. (not sure if gimp has these features.)
hai

I did Gaussian Blur for the button shadows, I've read Taiko's tutorial...
But what I mean is like where the black is. I also decided to re-do all the detailing, and this is what happened:
Do you think it's alright? (The shadows by the buttons)

Quote from: Junior64570 on November 04, 2014, 07:59:27 PM
I did Gaussian Blur for the button shadows, I've read Taiko's tutorial...
But what I mean is like where the black is. I also decided to re-do all the detailing, and this is what happened:
Do you think it's alright? (The shadows by the buttons)

Yep, its ok.
hai

 :lucas: Getting Lucas right, take 3-4
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Izumo on November 04, 2014, 08:07:36 PM
:lucas: Getting Lucas right, take 3-4
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Inb4 people say skin too dark.

That is more or less the same skin color i used for Ness. Lets see if they blend in.
hai

Quote from: Izumo on November 04, 2014, 08:07:36 PM
:lucas: Getting Lucas right, take 3-4
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Great! :D
His hair is perfect, it looks like Smash 4 hair now.
His shirt is cool as well, I think it's time for the recolors. ;)
Here are the colors needed:
-Red
-Blue
-Green
-Purple
-Claus
-Black
-Aqua/Red
:D

Quote from: Real on November 04, 2014, 08:14:56 PM
Inb4 people say skin too dark.

That is more or less the same skin color i used for Ness. Lets see if they blend in.
It probably will,  you said something about in-game lighting earlier.  :)

Also, Why dont we let him make his own recolors? i mean.. There is no official Lucas recolors, I also want to see what he looks like in-game first.

EDIT: While using some Brawl colors of course.
hai

November 04, 2014, 08:25:09 PM #747 Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 08:27:44 PM by Junior64570
I'm just suggesting those because I thought those would look cool.  ;D

Quote from: Junior64570 on November 04, 2014, 08:25:09 PM
I'm just suggesting those because I thought those would look cool.

Oh right, Sorry,  maybe a black and red recolor would look cool.
hai

I added leather pattern to Mario's overalls. It's not that noticeable, but it's an improvement...

I'm just not in that great of a mood right now, that's all...  :(