Project: Super Smash 4 - Cliché Q&A (11/14/2014)

Started by Junior64570, August 21, 2014, 05:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

August 30, 2014, 06:44:00 AM #30 Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 07:21:29 AM by SmashJay87
So I just read the wiki for this and I saw Greninja's page. Im amazed you guys ported him over Lucario. Can't wait to see more stuff happening :D

Post Merge: August 30, 2014, 07:21:29 AM

Oh! And I have a question: how do you plan on working the Miis?
Smashy smashy smashyyyyy
SSBU(BrawlEx) Project: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70367.msg1293018#msg1293018

user name:powerofthe17
skills: animator, play tester,psa and also riggier
favorite character:mewtwo,sonic, roy, ike, marth, and roy

free time: by any means when ever but i'm a sinor in high school so sometimes during the week i may not make progress
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Username: ShadowLuigi~NG~

Skills: Imports, Vertexes, Textures, CSPs, and Animations

Favorite Character (From SUPER SMASH BROS.): Luigi

Free Time: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays.


August 31, 2014, 06:43:27 PM #33 Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 06:49:33 PM by Junior64570
Quote from: SmashJay87 on August 30, 2014, 06:44:00 AM
So I just read the wiki for this and I saw Greninja's page. Im amazed you guys ported him over Lucario. Can't wait to see more stuff happening :D

Post Merge: August 30, 2014, 07:21:29 AM

Oh! And I have a question: how do you plan on working the Miis?

I plan on mainly just doing the "base" Miis shown on the Super Smash Bros. site.

Post Merge: August 31, 2014, 06:49:33 PM

Quote from: windhunter7 on August 30, 2014, 06:38:28 AM
Username: Windhunter7
Skills: Texture Changing(Primarily Recolors), Screenshots, and Beta-Testing.
Favorite Character: Link and Zelda/Sheik(Zelda's my best, but I love playing as Sheik and
                 Link)
Free Time: Whenever(I'm usually on, but usually busy; times may vary for me, so an advance
                 heads-up would be a good idea if you want my help.)
:)

Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on August 31, 2014, 12:59:24 PM
Username: ShadowLuigi~NG~

Skills: Imports, Vertexes, Textures, CSPs, and Animations

Favorite Character (From SUPER SMASH BROS.): Luigi

Free Time: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays.

Quote from: powerofthe17 on August 31, 2014, 02:42:14 AM
user name:powerofthe17
skills: animator, play tester,psa and also riggier
favorite character:mewtwo,sonic, roy, ike, marth, and roy

free time: by any means when ever but i'm a sinor in high school so sometimes during the week i may not make progress

Thanks so much! I'm glad I have you guys on the team!

Ive made a :sonic: texture that you can use if you want.
hai


August 31, 2014, 07:58:38 PM #36 Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 08:01:28 PM by SSBXReal
Oh yeah! I will upload it tommorow.  It will be called, Project Smash 4/SSBX Sonic.
hai

yahoo so just pm me if you need me to make anything lol
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

This project looks decent, I would like to join.
I make recolors if you need some of them.
My favorite character is Roy
I'm everyday on this site..
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



The Greninja PSA you guys just released. How far done is that? So far, I can't tell any differences between Greninja and Lucario other than misc. animations.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

September 01, 2014, 06:00:29 PM #41 Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 06:03:47 PM by SUPAHSAWNIK99
:sonic: If you want, I can do textures for characters and test! :D :sonic:

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

cool geninja psa if you want me to play test i can then if you want me to work on hitboxes and animate greninja then i'm up for also any thing you want to assign me for instances like character animations or rigging? ;D  :af2: hint* hint*  :af2:
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

September 01, 2014, 07:09:56 PM #43 Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 07:22:57 PM by Junior64570
Quote from: hinata2000100 on August 31, 2014, 10:52:02 PM
The Greninja PSA you guys just released. How far done is that? So far, I can't tell any differences between Greninja and Lucario other than misc. animations.

It has first 2 jabs, back aerial, all taunts, and 2 tilts: Forward, and Up.