Project: Super Smash 4 - Cliché Q&A (11/14/2014)

Started by Junior64570, August 21, 2014, 05:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

September 01, 2014, 08:51:10 PM #45 Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 12:48:05 AM by Junior64570
I know. Its really cool! I'll add the download to the downloads list.

UPDATE: Wait a minute... I'M AN ADVANCED KITTEN!!!  :laugh:

Post Merge: September 02, 2014, 12:48:05 AM

I've added Dr. Mario as a download! Enjoy!

September 02, 2014, 01:10:18 AM #46 Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 08:40:20 PM by SUPAHSAWNIK99
Username: SUPAHSAWNIK99
Skills: Textures, very little animation, CSPs, and Testing.
Favorite Character(s): SSB64: Kirby, Melee: Captain Falcon, Brawl: Sonic and Toon Link, SSB3DS/U: Mega Man and Greninja.
Free Time: Weekdays after 3pm, and weekends.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

 ok so if you like i can work on little mac? or add combo enders since i added that to my little mac over marth psa :af2: :af2: :happy: :D :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

may i do pac-man?

Post Merge: September 02, 2014, 11:23:34 PM

or shulk?
hi guys this is your captain speaking.
i'm sharing a program called easytoy 2.0.
it helps you make models easily by just drawing, here's the link to the thread. http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66969.msg1240116#msg1240116

can i be a play tester? please?
Favorite Characters: Mewtwo, greninja, Luigi, and metaknight
free time: practically every day

Hey, BTW,

Important note,


Search up Project Smash 4 on google, There is already a Project Smash 4, Wr have to rename this because i got called a lier and my entry was reported.
hai

BTW, Can you add my Sonic to the downloads section? :3.
hai



Sure, I guess... Though an alpha version is coming out soon.
What can you do? I've made a sample of what you're supposed to comment if you want to join:
-Username
-Skills (Imports, Vertex, Textures, PSAs, Animating)
-Favorite Character (From SSB)
-Freetime (Day of the week, hours)

Post Merge: September 04, 2014, 05:34:19 PM

YES! Mario's Full Pack is done! It includes: The PSA for Project Super Smash 4 Mario, 6 Costumes, CSPs, BPs, CSI, and CSN! Isn't it great?!?
:mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario:

I can be a play tester, and I have some textures that you guys can use. :yay: PM Me if you need more details.

Username: SUPAHSAWNIK99
Skills: Texture, very little animation, CSPs, Stocks, Testing
Favorite Character: Sonic
Freetime: Weekdays after 4pm, and weekends

:sonic:

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

can i be a play tester? please?
Favorite Characters: Mewtwo, greninja, Luigi, and metaknight
free time: practically every day
skills very little animation texture csp and modeling

This looks like a very amazing project. I wish there was really some way I could contribute and I'll see if I can. Although I've learned some stuff here and there involving textures, stages and PSAs. Im no expert and it's been a while. I'll do my best to relearn and maybe go further. If I can , maybe I'll be an asset to a great team and project! xD

Favorite Characters:                                                                                        Skills:
SSB (64) Pikachu / Mario                                                                                            Not Many xD
SSBM: Dr. Mario / Pikachu / Pichu (Cute xD) :kdance: / Sheik / Falco                                                             
SSBB: Pit / Pokemon Trainer / Lucario                                                               Freetime:
SSB WiiU/3DS: Greninja (So Far) / Pit /Shulk                                                                Almost everyday (Sorta)

Anyway love what you guys are doing. I'm rooting for you guys! and I hope I can manage this to possibly help. Keep up the great work!

Quote from: Reisaki on September 05, 2014, 03:02:51 AM
This looks like a very amazing project. I wish there was really some way I could contribute and I'll see if I can. Although I've learned some stuff here and there involving textures, stages and PSAs. Im no expert and it's been a while. I'll do my best to relearn and maybe go further. If I can , maybe I'll be an asset to a great team and project! xD

Favorite Characters:                                                                                        Skills:
SSB (64) Pikachu / Mario                                                                                            Not Many xD
SSBM: Dr. Mario / Pikachu / Pichu (Cute xD) :kdance: / Sheik / Falco                                                             
SSBB: Pit / Pokemon Trainer / Lucario                                                               Freetime:
SSB WiiU/3DS: Greninja (So Far) / Pit /Shulk                                                                Almost everyday (Sorta)

Anyway love what you guys are doing. I'm rooting for you guys! and I hope I can manage this to possibly help. Keep up the great work!

Sure, you can join.
So, you know how to make textures? I'm gonna post some tutorials here:
http://project-super-smash-4.wikia.com/wiki/Tutorials

So that anyone can join and we can get as much help as possible. (Although I'm hoping we end up with 15 or less members.)

--------------------------------------------
To all who want to join: Do not say you want to "join" the project JUST so you can play the alpha demo. It isn't done yet and we have much to work on. Plus, we release things almost directly after they're done, so you're not really missing anything.

Post Merge: September 05, 2014, 05:12:56 PM

2 more characters confirmed! I'm confirming them right now to make things easier:
-Dark Pit
-Duck Hunt Dog

Yes, I said it! Both of those characters will have recolors and their own PSAs; They got confirmed a few days ago along with Ganondorf, R.O.B., Ness, and Bowser Jr. I'm adding them to the roster RIGHT NOW.

Quote from: Junior64570 on September 05, 2014, 04:24:58 PM
Sure, you can join.
So, you know how to make textures? I'm gonna post some tutorials here:
http://project-super-smash-4.wikia.com/wiki/Tutorials

So that anyone can join and we can get as much help as possible. (Although I'm hoping we end up with 15 or less members.)

--------------------------------------------
To all who want to join: Do not say you want to "join" the project JUST so you can play the alpha demo. It isn't done yet and we have much to work on. Plus, we release things almost directly after they're done, so you're not really missing anything.

Post Merge: September 05, 2014, 05:12:56 PM

2 more characters confirmed! I'm confirming them right now to make things easier:
-Dark Pit
-Duck Hunt Dog

Yes, I said it! Both of those characters will have recolors and their own PSAs; They got confirmed a few days ago along with Ganondorf, R.O.B., Ness, and Bowser Jr. I'm adding them to the roster RIGHT NOW.

I didn't even know about the demo, lol :)
I just wanted to help out.
Btw, I'm guessing you already did the recolors for Dark Pit, Duck Hunt Dog, Ganondorf, R.O.B., Ness, and Bowser Jr., since you said they were being added to the roster "RIGHT NOW"? If not, may I do the recolors? :D