Project: Super Smash 4 - Cliché Q&A (11/14/2014)

Started by Junior64570, August 21, 2014, 05:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Speaking of which
[spoiler]

Just need you guys to tell me who he'll be over.


Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on September 05, 2014, 05:40:25 PM
Speaking of which
[spoiler]

Just need you guys to tell me who he'll be over.

R.O.B. would probably be a good choice, in my opinion.

Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on September 05, 2014, 05:40:25 PM
Speaking of which
[spoiler]

Just need you guys to tell me who he'll be over.

"Bowser Jr. in clown car over Lucas"

Quote from first post
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: hinata2000100 on September 05, 2014, 08:37:48 PM
"Bowser Jr. in clown car over Lucas"

Quote from first post
Thanks.

Quote from: windhunter7 on September 05, 2014, 05:25:59 PM
I didn't even know about the demo, lol :)
I just wanted to help out.
Btw, I'm guessing you already did the recolors for Dark Pit, Duck Hunt Dog, Ganondorf, R.O.B., Ness, and Bowser Jr., since you said they were being added to the roster "RIGHT NOW"? If not, may I do the recolors? :D
Not yet- You can do the Dark Pit recolors.

And I meant added to the roster picture on the first post... Not actually making them.
I'm the only one who doesn't have boatloads of school piled on my desk.
So I'm the only one who's been working on it lately... That's why I put up that "Texturers/Importers Needed" thing.

Post Merge: September 05, 2014, 10:01:39 PM

P.S. I'll do the original Dark Pit color. (Unless you already started)
If you haven't started, I'll do the original color of Dark Pit.

Quote from: Junior64570 on September 05, 2014, 09:32:37 PM
Thanks.
Not yet- You can do the Dark Pit recolors.

And I meant added to the roster picture on the first post... Not actually making them.
I'm the only one who doesn't have boatloads of school piled on my desk.
So I'm the only one who's been working on it lately... That's why I put up that "Texturers/Importers Needed" thing.

Post Merge: September 05, 2014, 10:01:39 PM

P.S. I'll do the original Dark Pit color. (Unless you already started)
If you haven't started, I'll do the original color of Dark Pit.

No, I didn't start it; I'm doing recolors myself actually atm. ;D
Would you mind posting/mailing me the link to Dark Pit when you're done?

Sure. Though it's just gonna be a texture over Pit (for now)... I won't be done with it for a while, because I'd like to get some actual brawling in instead of just hacking... I need a break. (Even though I don't have nearly enough time to take one, it has to be 100% done by 12/31/2014)

*faints*

Why doesn't Kirby have proper Final Smash eyes? It takes like 2 minutes, if even, to make. That's just lazyness.

If you want this project to get far, then you gotta step up your quality. Don't half-ass things just to get it released fast.

If I'm reading this right, you guys are planning to make 60 models, textures, and PSAs all in 4 months?

That seems a bit...unrealistic? It takes time to make quality content.

60 months sounds more likely. That's why game development takes time.


Junior, you should listen to Scout; he knows what he's talking about.

Well, there are a few things wrong here that I'd like to point out. Junior, that was a bit rude to do such a thing and this project does lack a certain amount of professionalism and the mods released need to be brushed up on. Now that everything above was stated, it's best to have a clean start. Textures alone will not produce much accuracy when it comes to this project and when it comes to actually releasing a final project by December, heck, November, it's not plausible. The idea is right, but the order is wrong and well apparently there have a few rules broken. I don't want to back out of this, but I suggest having more maturity about these things. Now, "Project Smash 4" projects never make it far due to either complaints of the time of starting or the "uselessness" of doing this. I'll continue to support this as long as it gets a little more tidy. This project can't be finished anyway because there is a lot of information missing about this game.



Quote from: Taiko on September 06, 2014, 12:22:48 AM
If I'm reading this right, you guys are planning to make 60 models, textures, and PSAs all in 4 months?

That seems a bit...unrealistic? It takes time to make quality content.

60 months sounds more likely. That's why game development takes time.


I was thinking this as well, To be 100% honest.
hai

I like how people are expressing their opinions AFTER a mod speaks up.
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

No, Dont delete the thread! Its constructive criticism, All i said was that i doubt we will get this done in time, Maybe V1 at December.


Im abit disappointed.

hai

Quote from: Junior64570 on September 06, 2014, 12:34:40 PM
"Thanks" guys, really. "Thanks." For now, this project is OFF.

Sorry, fans who want to play this, but things aren't right. I'm deleting the thread. GOODBYE, AND GOOD RIDDANCE (To everyone who quit). >:(

Post Merge: September 06, 2014, 12:36:33 PM

Now... how do you delete a thread?
(Scout, do you mind deleting it for me?)

Wow a bit of constructive criticism and you throw a tantrum.
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.