Project: Super Smash 4 - Cliché Q&A (11/14/2014)

Started by Junior64570, August 21, 2014, 05:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: powerofthe17 on September 06, 2014, 05:31:59 PM
Yeah and that sucks but yeah like shulk or robin lol but yeah
Shulk and Robin? Yeah of course. I would do some of those.
Did you just said the hack sucks?
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


You still want me to do Dark Pit's recolors after you're done making him, right? ;D

OK I can't do recolors though :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Love the progress and the fact that there was something to learn from this event. On another note, do we have a Sonic model to use? I mean, Brawl and Smash 4 have to completely different heads. Also, I suggest we complete a character's physical appearance before working on recolors. For example, Link, Luigi, Samus, Pikachu, and Sonic are some of the characters with heavy model changes ranging from Samus being the most to Luigi having slight changes. I have a Sonic we can combine out efforts on to make better already on the vault with a Super Sonic to boot and my unreleased slimmer Luigi can be used too.


Even though I'm not part of the team and new to (signing up) to the Vault, though I've come to respect and see the work of many, I don't find ANY project worthless. Sure the 3DS version and Wii U version may be the 'real' deal and maybe released before this project finishes. But as stated before Its a great way to experiment things and work as  a team. Besides it's not pointless this project still has me and probably other fans rooting for it. You guys can still do a great job and who's to say everyone will stop playing Brawl just because a newer version comes out? Why not be able to play both? This Project has worth if you alone think it does, act like it does and you work to make it have worth! Go KICK SOME ASHE!  :happy:

Quote from: Wooflezz on September 06, 2014, 05:56:44 PM
Shulk and Robin? Yeah of course. I would do some of those.
Did you just said the hack sucks?

no I said that when the roy was reported that's what i meant by it sucks lol :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Yeah, now we are good and btw add me again to the team.. hehe
Quote from: powerofthe17 on September 06, 2014, 06:35:28 PM
no I said that when the roy was reported that's what i meant by it sucks lol :)
Oh! lol.. Yeah got reported 3 times, but now its all fixed.
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Wooflezz on September 06, 2014, 06:36:50 PM
Yeah, now we are good and btw add me again to the team.. heheOh! lol.. Yeah got reported 3 times, but now its all fixed.

yup that's a relief but yeah i can't wait to rigg little mac too but first we need a modeler who can give him eyes and a mouth because previous models don't have that along with facial expressions so yeah :D
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: windhunter7 on September 06, 2014, 05:59:29 PM
You still want me to do Dark Pit's recolors after you're done making him, right? ;D
Yeah.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: SSBXReal on September 06, 2014, 05:53:12 PM
Hey, Can i do recolours for Sonic as well? I have plans for his recolours.
Yeah, you can do sonic... Or you could do his PSA changes, here's a link to the moveset changes I have in mind: http://www.ssbwiki.com/Sonic_(SSB4)#Confirmed_information
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: powerofthe17 on September 06, 2014, 06:15:29 PM
OK I can't do recolors though :)
Oh well; Like I said in my PM, you work on DK.

"http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70449.msg1298413#msg1298413"
And, speaking of merging projects, how about Project Super Smash 4 and Project Sm4sh Brawl merge; What do you say?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on September 06, 2014, 06:33:50 PM
Love the progress and the fact that there was something to learn from this event. On another note, do we have a Sonic model to use? I mean, Brawl and Smash 4 have to completely different heads. Also, I suggest we complete a character's physical appearance before working on recolors. For example, Link, Luigi, Samus, Pikachu, and Sonic are some of the characters with heavy model changes ranging from Samus being the most to Luigi having slight changes. I have a Sonic we can combine out efforts on to make better already on the vault with a Super Sonic to boot and my unreleased slimmer Luigi can be used too.
Yes, and if anyone's having trouble finding models, try models resource. It's a great place.
--------------------------
And, people keep on posting new things every single time I try to post and I have to change it. That's a little bit aggravating. But it's hilarious.

Post Merge: September 06, 2014, 06:43:49 PM

Okay, I added you to the team on original post again...
Wait... post merge? Wow... I thought that would never happen.
LOL.

I just want to edit Sonic's head so his mouth at the side, Or possibly import his Unleashed Apperance head.
hai

oh sm4sh brawl for sure yeah we can merge it i'll try and see if i can give you my little mac psa there still some things wrong with it gonna need another psa maker and a person on hitboxes i'll do the rigging now all we need is a modeler thats can make faces for little mac and then i can rigg him :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!


and a person is working on a shulk psa i think you should check it out we can ask him if he would allow us to add his beta to the project :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!


Quote from: Mr.HackMan on September 06, 2014, 06:59:54 PM
sweet, can i work on ike?
If you can do that that would be great and beautiful.
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.