Project: Super Smash 4 - Cliché Q&A (11/14/2014)

Started by Junior64570, August 21, 2014, 05:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: powerofthe17 on September 06, 2014, 06:57:56 PM
and a person is working on a shulk psa i think you should check it out we can ask him if he would allow us to add his beta to the project :)

Actually, we need a Shulk PSA based off of his PSA in SSB4, not his attacks in Xenoblade.
Here's Shulk's moveset:
http://www.ssbwiki.com/Shulk_(SSB4)

-Neutral Special [Monado Arts]: A moveset change, that changes his attributes, and offensive collisions.
-Side Special [Backslash]: A jumping strike that deals more damage when the opponent's back is facing him.
-Up Special [Airslash]: Similar to Marth's, except with 2 strikes instead of one.
-Down Special [Vision]: Same as Marth's, Ike's, Roy's, and Lucina's.

Quote from: Reisaki on September 06, 2014, 06:34:57 PM
Even though I'm not part of the team and new to (signing up) to the Vault, though I've come to respect and see the work of many, I don't find ANY project worthless. Sure the 3DS version and Wii U version may be the 'real' deal and maybe released before this project finishes. But as stated before Its a great way to experiment things and work as  a team. Besides it's not pointless this project still has me and probably other fans rooting for it. You guys can still do a great job and who's to say everyone will stop playing Brawl just because a newer version comes out? Why not be able to play both? This Project has worth if you alone think it does, act like it does and you work to make it have worth! Go KICK SOME ASHE!  :happy:

Ikr? :D I still play both normal Brawl and SSB64, in addition to the modded Brawl, and I was looking forward to the new one, on top of that; so no, you're not the only one interested, especially since I don't have a Wii U or 3DS and the SSBU looks awesome! ;D

Quote from: Junior64570 on September 06, 2014, 06:41:08 PM
"http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70449.msg1298413#msg1298413"
And, speaking of merging projects, how about Project Super Smash 4 and Project Sm4sh Brawl merge; What do you say?

I'm all for merging the two projects; you should PM the person of the other Smash Bros. 4 project and ask him if he wants to merge projects. ;D

Post Merge: September 06, 2014, 07:27:49 PM

Btw, I'm good at recolors(You can see my released work on my vault), if you need me to do other recolors, instead of just one character.
:af:

Okay. I just sent it. Can't wait to hear what he has to say.  ;)

Quote from: Junior64570 on September 06, 2014, 07:27:50 PM
Okay. I just sent it. Can't wait to hear what he has to say.  ;)

Yay! I'm hoping he'll accept!
:af:

BTW, I have an idea,

Since you want Black Sonic to be Shadow. Why not just import Shadow over one of Sonic's costume?
hai

Because it isn't supposed to be exactly Shadow, but a costume that resembles Shadow. Kind of like the one AIGeorgeRomo made. Except, ours will be WiiU styled.

Quote from: Junior64570 on September 06, 2014, 07:37:20 PM
Because it isn't supposed to be exactly Shadow, but a costume that resembles Shadow. Kind of like the one AIGeorgeRomo made. Except, ours will be WiiU styled.

Ok sure, I was just suggesting the idea, Wasnt really big on the idea.
hai

Quote from: Junior64570 on September 06, 2014, 07:07:09 PM
Actually, we need a Shulk PSA based off of his PSA in SSB4, not his attacks in Xenoblade.
Here's Shulk's moveset:
http://www.ssbwiki.com/Shulk_(SSB4)

-Neutral Special [Monado Arts]: A moveset change, that changes his attributes, and offensive collisions.
-Side Special [Backslash]: A jumping strike that deals more damage when the opponent's back is facing him.
-Up Special [Airslash]: Similar to Marth's, except with 2 strikes instead of one.
-Down Special [Vision]: Same as Marth's, Ike's, Roy's, and Lucina's.
no his is the ssb4 one here's the link : http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=58781.780
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!


are you making a smash4 ike?
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

yeah, that's the point for this mod, right?
Mr. Hack Man, the awesome hacker

Quote from: powerofthe17 on September 06, 2014, 08:23:53 PM
no his is the ssb4 one here's the link : http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=58781.780
Oh wow. You were right. I thought you were talking about a different Shulk PSA.

Quote from: Mr.HackMan on September 06, 2014, 08:36:23 PM

Work in Progress - IKE




Nice! Remember, Ike is more muscular in SSB4 than he was in Brawl, think you can do that?

yeah or if we can get a model ripper for ripping models from game like fe readiant dawn that would be much of help :) but please model him as best as you can :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!