Project: Super Smash 4 - Cliché Q&A (11/14/2014)

Started by Junior64570, August 21, 2014, 05:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Toonwriter73 on September 18, 2014, 05:11:29 PM
Well, maybe- just maybe if Tails and Wonder Red were confirmed as DLC characters for SSB4, would you change your mind about those two?

Why not just request those on the Model/Texture/Vertex Requests boards? They don't necessarily have to be in a pack/project, and you can always make your own project with them as characters.


I'm working on the Yoshi colors now. Would you like me to make some animations where Yoshi is standing up straight, like in Smash 4?

"The madness of cold blooded murder had ovetaken Jigglyypuff! He blasted Bowser to infinity, with one massive ass hit. Then he took three falcon punches like it wasn't even [censored]!"

NNID: RAPWNED

Do you need any help with the soundtrack? That's really the only thing I'm good at other than ideas and playtesting. PS Cool project

Quote from: RAPWNED on September 18, 2014, 10:07:08 PM
I'm working on the Yoshi colors now. Would you like me to make some animations where Yoshi is standing up straight, like in Smash 4?
Well, if you want to, sure. :)
Let me know when you're done, either PM me or post it right here.

Quote from: Pikmin1211 on September 19, 2014, 01:13:13 AM
Do you need any help with the soundtrack? That's really the only thing I'm good at other than ideas and playtesting. PS Cool project
I don't know how to do soundtracks or anything, so you can do them. :)
P.S. Thanks for saying it's a cool project. :)

Working on Little Mac! editing textures to make it like wii u

Quote from: TheepicMVSL2 on September 19, 2014, 05:31:34 PM
Working on Little Mac! editing textures to make it like wii u


Nice! :D

P.S. I'm working on Kirby and Mr. Game & Watch right now, and I've done most of the work on them so far, but I'm doing 2 other texture requests that I'm doing as well, and I'm doing all of them at the same time for efficiency, so...
As soon as frozenfire responds to me with the Ghirahim CSP, I can do the coloring itself for all of the textures(The fast and easy part), then import them to the models, so it shouldn't take too long until I'm done.

EDIT: I forgot to say, it's not that I can't find concept art or render Ghirahim for the CSP, it's that frozenfire already has a specific one in mind that he wants me to use.

i have an idea for the extra alloy you guys can make your own custom mii fighter for it.

Edit: or maybe a mii fighter that is a fusion of the other 3 mii fighters

You know what we need? I remember seeing a post KTH made, He said that there should be some kind of extension that would let you customize a mii fighter, Its the only idea i can see working for Miis,

Sadly, its not possible yet.
hai

Will Melee veterans like Pichu and Mewtwo return? Will the cut characters return? Will Mr. Game and Watch have his new design and animations? Will there be new stages that don't replace the older ones? Will Dixie Kong be in?

Quote from: Weegeeisgoingtokillme on September 20, 2014, 12:17:13 AM
Will Melee veterans like Pichu and Mewtwo return? Will the cut characters return? Will Mr. Game and Watch have his new design and animations? Will there be new stages that don't replace the older ones? Will Dixie Kong be in?

I don't know about the others, but I can tell you that Mr.  Game & Watch will have his new colors, as I am working on him, and he should have his new PSA, since Junior said he's working on that. And Mewtwo should also be in, but not Pichu, as he wasn't in Project M(See OP), nor Dixie Kong, since she isn't even in Super Smash Bros. series.



hey my little mac psa is almost complete i need someone to record and also i need some help on gfx and hiboxes then i should import the 1 hit ko meter then i'll be finished! :D :) :af2:

Post Merge: September 20, 2014, 04:28:13 PM

Quote from: TheepicMVSL2 on September 20, 2014, 08:41:23 AM
Little Mac progress
  :happy:
hey could you give facial expressions to and are gonna rig him over marth because if not i'll just rigg him over marth for my psa then he'll be finished for this mod and the one hit ko meter is possible just hard to code :( but it'll be in :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!


The advantages of having the rom
Should I continue?


Also if I do continue I'm going to put the newcomers over random chars(Bowser Jr over Lucas, Pac-Man over snake, ect) or just put them in a zip file
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something