Project: Super Smash 4 - Cliché Q&A (11/14/2014)

Started by Junior64570, August 21, 2014, 05:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SUPAHSAWNIK99 on September 21, 2014, 12:32:49 AM
Ooohhh!! Nice! Can I use some of them for my Project?? I'll be sure to credit you for them!!

Post Merge: September 21, 2014, 12:46:04 AM

All right! The Sonic textures are done! Who should I do next? I'm on a roll!!!  :sonic:
Cool! Sure, you can use them. And I'm glad you're done with Sonic, that didn't take long at all. I might post it if I can get some in-game pictures! :D Also, I love it!
I'll be sure to collab you; And, maybe tomorrow I'll do the Sonic PSA since you already did all 8 textures. :)
And, I'll collab you too, Boobsey. For making the CSPs!

Quote from: Pikmin1211 on September 21, 2014, 12:59:01 AM
Junior, please look through my posts, I had a question and it remains unanswered.
Oh, so sorry! I'll check back again, and answer them. So sorry!


Post Merge: September 21, 2014, 01:15:50 AM

Quote from: Pikmin1211 on September 20, 2014, 11:21:39 PM
You can do that? Is it a code or part of brawlex? I was completely unaware there was a different way of changing the text.
All you need to do is make the "Olimar" text completely black, and put the name (Font: Cambria Bold, color: white, size, usually 31) on top of the CSP where it would normally appear. ;)
It's not that hard.


Quote from: Junior64570 on September 21, 2014, 01:14:32 AM
Cool! Sure, you can use them. And I'm glad you're done with Sonic, that didn't take long at all. I might post it if I can get some in-game pictures! :D Also, I love it!
I'll be sure to collab you; And, maybe tomorrow I'll do the Sonic PSA since you already did all 8 textures. :)
And, I'll collab you too, Boobsey. For making the CSPs!
Oh, so sorry! I'll check back again, and answer them. So sorry!


Post Merge: September 21, 2014, 01:15:50 AM
All you need to do is make the "Olimar" text completely black, and put the name (Font: Cambria Bold, color: white, size, usually 31) on top of the CSP where it would normally appear. ;)
It's not that hard.
ok little mac's side b inserted and it's now working now onto his up b and fixing up his counter :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: Junior64570 on September 21, 2014, 01:14:32 AMI'll collab you too, Boobsey. For making the CSPs!

Oh cause I'm almost done, only a few more left
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

Is there any more characters that are in need of texture making, or can I work on my project?

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99


Quote from: Boobsey on September 21, 2014, 01:26:35 AM
Oh cause I'm almost done, only a few more left
Quote from: Boobsey on September 21, 2014, 01:43:32 AM
http://imgur.com/a/27hI3
Have some more progress
Thanks! Nice!

Quote from: powerofthe17 on September 21, 2014, 01:25:50 AM
ok little mac's side b inserted and it's now working now onto his up b and fixing up his counter :)
Awesome! Keep up the good work!

Quote from: Pikmin1211 on September 21, 2014, 01:21:31 AM
I was actually referring to the question about music, lol.
"OK, thanks! I'll get right to making a soundtrack. Just a few questions before I start though. 1. Do I have a data limit? Soundtracks are usually the larger files. 2. Only Nintendo OSTs or should I use remixes too? (OC ReMIX, GaMetal, etc) 3. Were any stages altered?"
Oh, stages WILL be altered, but I don't know anything about music, never done a music hack before. :P However, as long as it works, and it's from SSB4, go ahead!! :)

Quote from: SUPAHSAWNIK99 on September 21, 2014, 01:42:29 AM
Is there any more characters that are in need of texture making, or can I work on my project?
And yes, you can look on your own project. :)
And BTW, you forgot to change the bracelet colors for the Sonic recolors you made. Can you do that? After that, I'll make a PSA for him and post it. :) (But of course, it's perfectly OK.)

Quote from: Boobsey on September 21, 2014, 01:43:32 AM
http://imgur.com/a/27hI3
Have some more progress
Nice! Looking good!


Also, I have every single stock Icon for anyone who needs them! :D

And, i don't think I can... sorry :/

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99


Here they all are! Every last Stock Icon!!! And, I it took a long time for them all to be sorted by character! You're all welcome to use them! I didn't put in Sonic's because they were already in the pack I made for Sonic's alts.!

Download here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/7bkfwvwb6vp7uom/Project+Super+Smash+4+Stock+icons.zip

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99



OK, thanks to TheDarkMysteryMan, I now have every Smash4 song ready to go! Victory Fanfare, Menus, you name it - I've got it! Of course, now I need to decide what goes where...
Also, an idea for Omega stages. Use the stage roster expansion. Page 1 would be normal stages, while page two would be Omega stages. If we decide to use Omega stages, anyway.

Post Merge: September 21, 2014, 01:45:58 PM

Oh yes, the filesize for every SSB43DS song is about 872MB.

Quote from: TheepicMVSL2 on September 21, 2014, 04:38:10 AM
6 more recolors to finish Little Mac!

are you gonna do the salt too? :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

About to release all of the CSPs!
Funnily enough though, brawls CSPs are 128x160, but it only shows a 128x128 square in the CSS
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something