Project: Super Smash 4 - Cliché Q&A (11/14/2014)

Started by Junior64570, August 21, 2014, 05:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: TheepicMVSL2 on September 22, 2014, 12:57:47 AM
I need to put Little mac model over marth? i don't know how to do that... but i will try anyway
lol if you know how to rig then you can do it other wise idk how you could port it? unless  using a .rel I think but yeah so far i'm 69% done for now :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!


Okay, I'm done with Charizard! Just need to get in-game pictures, and then we're cool! :)

Quote from: Pikmin1211 on September 22, 2014, 01:17:20 AM
Is captain falcon not brawlex compatible?
Yeah, C. Falcon doesn't have an ExModule. Well, he does, but its Final Smash freezes the game.

We need a menu "Pic of the every now and then"
Then we'll really be a smash 4 project
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something


Look what i have  :yay: sadly i don't know how to use it yet  :kdance:



September 22, 2014, 03:33:05 PM #323 Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 03:38:08 PM by ShadowLuigi-NG-
Sorry for not being very active recently, I had to deal with things. On the other hand, it did take a while to catch up on what I missed since you guys progress fast with textures. As for progress on Bjr, I'm revamping his arms...and pretty much the entire model at that.

Quote from: Junior64570 on September 22, 2014, 01:19:08 AM
Okay, I'm done with Charizard! Just need to get in-game pictures, and then we're cool! :)
Yeah, C. Falcon doesn't have an ExModule. Well, he does, but its Final Smash freezes the game.

Speaking of Charizard,
[spoiler]


Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on September 22, 2014, 03:33:05 PM
Sorry for not being very active recently, I had to deal with things. On the other hand, it did take a while to catch up on what I missed since you guys progress fast with textures. As for progress on Bjr, I'm revamping his arms...and pretty much the entire model at that.

Speaking of Charizard,
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry about that. :P
And yeah, I have an animation for Flare Blitz (Charizard's new Side+B), except I tested it in-game and the P1 above its head doesn't move. And after the animation, it teleports back to where it was before it used the attack. Any help on this?

Looking good so far, BTW are we using Roger Craig Smith's voice for Sonic? Hate it but, I guess we are gonnba have to use it
hai

Maybe, but we're keeping each veterans' SFX the same. Maybe we'll change it once the Wii U version comes out and has a rippable ROM file.

Oh, and I have an announcement to make...
When you guys release things for Project Super Smash 4, name them "Project Super Smash 4 - _____",
not just "Smash 4 _____"; You're sort of making it look like Project Super Smash 4 is just a compilation of hacks I found on the Vault that just so happens to belong to you guys. :P No offense, you just need to change the names. That's all. :) ( I'm not angry or anything )

And, I'm also thinking maybe we shouldn't release our textures/PSAs to the Vault, and maybe just show the fans pictures and stuff. I mean, SSB4 doesn't let you download all the new characters as DLC for Brawl, and Project: M never does that either. I don't know, it just seems a bit more professional to me. However, I'm letting the fans decide that: With a new poll! :laugh:

Plus, it could be buggy. So every time anyone is finished with something, please PM it to me with a download link, and I'll test/approve it. I'm giving everyone a whole 5 days to vote on whether we should release our stuff to the Vault, and after that, I'm locking voting and seeing how many people said "Yes" and how many people said "No". (Sort of like what Smash 3 is doing for their Source PSDs)

And, sorry for the long post.

Moving on to Charizard, a few things I've noticed about him:
Fly(up+B) doesn't do fire damage anymore
and rock smash seem slightly nerfed(not sure to what degree)



EDIT:
This should rplace Ganondorf's neutral B
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something


Quote from: TheepicMVSL2 on September 22, 2014, 07:59:54 PM
Working on this :D


Is dat PacMan? :o

Also, I wasn't able to get screenshots today, so maybe tomorrow I can and then send the files and images to Junior so he can upload them.

P.S. I'm going to be looking more into my career of 3d modeling and animation and such, so I won't be able to help as much on this project.