Project: Super Smash 4 - Cliché Q&A (11/14/2014)

Started by Junior64570, August 21, 2014, 05:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Junior64570 on September 23, 2014, 02:19:32 PM
Do what I do, if you're a student.

What do you do? I seriously need this for both this project, and my project.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

I forgot TheepicMVSL2's Fox in the downloads section :P
So, I added that, and FINALLY added a new pic of the every now and then! :)


Finished Kirby and Mr. Game & Watch.(Though Mr. Game & Watch was buggy, so I could only do his colors and not his actual .pac/.pcs files.)

The Kirby alts. look awesome! I think I'll get some screenshots of the Sonic textures up sometime today. If I'm lucky.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Oh, hi guys. I just downloaded 3dsMax :D , and now I have it installed, but I can't find where the Application EXE file is... any help? I'm stumped. :P

Post Merge: September 23, 2014, 07:07:44 PM

Hold on, I found this "MAXFind" program, and am running it right now. I think it finds 3ds"MAX"... I'll see.

UPDATE: It DEFINITELY has to do with 3DSMAX, it's just I still can't find the .exe


I support any adding to Project M. Once u guys have made some clones, u can use my project to add them in. I already added 14 characters to P:M so all u would need to do is switch around the modules and BrawlEx files to match the base character. I could even do that for u and my build isn't as buggy as Project M+. Sooo yeah. Once ur willing to work on P:M PSAs, pm me.



I have a big surprise for you guys ;) some new improved animations of little mac are here i'll be back in a few just stay tuned so i can get the gif's ready :)

             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: powerofthe17 on September 24, 2014, 02:02:24 AM
I have a big surprise for you guys ;) some new improved animations of little mac are here i'll be back in a few just stay tuned so i can get the gif's ready :)
*Gets hype*

booom!


here we go! :D







all little mac's waits ;) and perfected now :)  :happy:
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!


i can be a play tester,i cant make video tho,i like this project,i thought you know,this is gonna be ass with the same characters but its not,i finally take a look at it and i see Greninja,Little Mac and Pac-Man,LEGO lol :af: :>.>palm: :kdance:
ThePoisonMirage :kdance: :)