Project: Super Smash 4 - Cliché Q&A (11/14/2014)

Started by Junior64570, August 21, 2014, 05:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

And, I'm back, ladies and gentlemen!  :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

So, what is new and what needs to be done?

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

This is a very interesting project that you've started up here. I knew someone would try to do this, and that's great! Good luck to you! I just have one question though. Are you going to be using the same textures as the wii u version? What I mean is, are you using the wii u Mario texture that's already in the game for your project? It could speed up the process, and it'll look better for all the characters, especially the newcomers like Little Mac or Shulk. Idk if there is a way to do that and if there are conflicts with the hd textures from the wii u, but I think if you or some of the collaborators found a way to rip the textures from the wii u version, and use it for your project, it could benefit you in lots of ways. You might as well rip the CSP's and BP's while your at it too. I know that's possible, people have already done that with the 3Ds version.

Again, great job so far with the project! I'll occasionally drop in here in case I can help. I've been modding project m for a while now, and would be glad to help in anything relating towards brstms, or just fan art I can create for this if you need it. Can't wait to see the final end product of this project!

Quote from: supervideogamer15 on September 30, 2014, 01:45:04 AM
This is a very interesting project that you've started up here. I knew someone would try to do this, and that's great! Good luck to you! I just have one question though. Are you going to be using the same textures as the wii u version? What I mean is, are you using the wii u Mario texture that's already in the game for your project? It could speed up the process, and it'll look better for all the characters, especially the newcomers like Little Mac or Shulk. Idk if there is a way to do that and if there are conflicts with the hd textures from the wii u, but I think if you or some of the collaborators found a way to rip the textures from the wii u version, and use it for your project, it could benefit you in lots of ways. You might as well rip the CSP's and BP's while your at it too. I know that's possible, people have already done that with the 3Ds version.

Again, great job so far with the project! I'll occasionally drop in here in case I can help. I've been modding project m for a while now, and would be glad to help in anything relating towards brstms, or just fan art I can create for this if you need it. Can't wait to see the final end product of this project!
Thanks for the compliments. And yes, we'll do the WiiU Version stuff as soon as it actually exists. And, we might use the textures too, depending on what the fanbase says. (Is there a fanbase?)
If they want us to, we will. No problem. :)

P.S. I got a reservation card for SSB3DS. I'll get it the day it comes out, on 10/3/2014 at Target. I can't wait until 3 days from now! (Oh, and there probably is going to be huge update to the OP. Maybe.)

Quote from: Junior64570 on September 30, 2014, 06:43:17 PM
Thanks for the compliments. And yes, we'll do the WiiU Version stuff as soon as it actually exists. And, we might use the textures too, depending on what the fanbase says. (Is there a fanbase?)
If they want us to, we will. No problem. :)

P.S. I got a reservation card for SSB3DS. I'll get it the day it comes out, on 10/3/2014 at Target. I can't wait until 3 days from now! (Oh, and there probably is going to be huge update to the OP. Maybe.)
I will have the game the day it comes out too!

Quote from: TheepicMVSL2 on October 01, 2014, 04:38:23 AM
I will have the game the day it comes out too!

I will most likely also get it the day of release.

Quote from: Pikmin1211 on October 01, 2014, 11:13:00 AM
I will most likely also get it the day of release.
Same here!

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

The day after tomorrow, guys. :D

"The madness of cold blooded murder had ovetaken Jigglyypuff! He blasted Bowser to infinity, with one massive ass hit. Then he took three falcon punches like it wasn't even [censored]!"

NNID: RAPWNED





Quote from: TheepicMVSL2 on October 02, 2014, 03:07:16 AM

Yes.  :af: :af: :af: :af:  :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance:

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Ha... the countdown begins. Only 4 hours and 44 minutes. (Seriously, no joke | Until Release)
However, I'm not getting it at midnight, so consider it 11 hours and 44 minutes. (Until I own it)

Quote from: Junior64570 on October 02, 2014, 11:18:02 PM
Ha... the countdown begins. Only 4 hours and 44 minutes. (Seriously, no joke | Until Release)
However, I'm not getting it at midnight, so consider it 11 hours and 44 minutes. (Until I own it)

~eye starts twitching~ I am so ready. I'm not getting my copy until about 3:30 tomorrow. I have frikin' school.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

It's a good thing I cashed one of my checks to get this game and an XL. However, I am not getting the midnight relase XD.