Project: Super Smash 4 - Cliché Q&A (11/14/2014)

Started by Junior64570, August 21, 2014, 05:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Well, I've been a lurker for some time, just signed up ;p

Anyways, I've ripped the sounds for both Lucina and the Robins (and Chrom), and I thought I might as well share them since they'll probably be needed sooner or later.

Robin
http://www.mediafire.com/download/yc2l01ogr82oypr/Robin_SSB_4_Sound_Clips.zip

Lucina
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ievgqu6sz6y9qe4/Lucina_SSB4_Voice.zip

Awesome! We might get this done at the end of the year!  :af:

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

But seriously I just ripped sooooo many models and I'm ready to use those

Quote from: hoogachakka on October 08, 2014, 01:30:09 PM
But seriously I just ripped sooooo many models and I'm ready to use those

Well then use them! We might need models, I'm not sure...

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99


This might be a little off topic... but once I learn modeling with 3DSMAX, we probably won't be recruiting anyone else for the project. My main task for now should be modeling, so that we can make the PSAs.

Also, I would appreciate it if everyone stops doing things completely on their own, and we work together more often. :)

Soon there WILL be Project Super Smash 4 dropbox account. I want everyone, as soon as they're done with anything, to put it in that dropbox for everyone on the team to try out; there will also be a private build folder in it, that we can put on the SD cards.

There's one more thing I'd like, though... there'll be a new account named "PSS4DT". Everyone will collaborate with that account on anything they made for the project, so we can keep track of our downloads.

The main thing I'm asking is for everything to be a little bit more organized around here. I hope that's not too much. :)
(Sorry if this is a bit of a mouthful... XD)

P.S. I'll be putting the XCF/PSD file for our preview cards in the dropbox, too. (Which, by the way, is opening probably tomorrow.) ;)

So, wait. This is an account that we all have access to?
That seems kind of smart. I should have done this with my Project.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99


I know u get asked this a tunn, but could I be a playtester.

Im in college and about every other day all of my friends get together and play brawl or smash. so I would be able to test things like 4 players at a time. there are things ive found playtesting before tht r like impossible to find like i found i players side b freezes on another hack, but only when someone uses a smash move at the same time.

(plus a friend wont stop bugging me about the real villager psa) Villager has a tree BLAH!

Good idea. The only problem is that post a few seconds behind one another will cause issues. Nothing major. I'd probably be part of the night crew.


Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on October 10, 2014, 03:15:29 AM
Good idea. The only problem is that post a few seconds behind one another will cause issues. Nothing major. I'd probably be part of the night crew.

I'll just do mine when nobody else is on it! :P

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Im sorry i kinda disappeared. I've been training for the Smash 3DS Tournament,

Looking good so far! Are we gonna have 8 colors per character or throw in some alts? Or both?
hai

Quote from: SSBXReal on October 10, 2014, 08:56:03 PM
Im sorry i kinda disappeared. I've been training for the Smash 3DS Tournament,

Looking good so far! Are we gonna have 8 colors per character or throw in some alts? Or both?

Pretty sure it's 8

Quote from: Pikmin1211 on October 10, 2014, 09:04:36 PM
Pretty sure it's 8
Yup, each character except for Little Mac, has 8 costumes. Little Mac has 16 costumes. I don't think we can manage to make a slot with 16 costumes. That is impossible.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Quote from: SUPAHSAWNIK99 on October 11, 2014, 03:10:20 AM
Yup, each character except for Little Mac, has 8 costumes. Little Mac has 16 costumes. I don't think we can manage to make a slot with 16 costumes. That is impossible.


Which is why we cut Hoodie Mac (WHYYYYY) to make room for Wire Frame Mac (WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY)