Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 ... 66
Author Topic: Project: Super Smash 4 - Cliché Q&A (11/14/2014)  (Read 408176 times)
hoogachakka
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #555 on: October 20, 2014, 01:19:37 PM »

Yeah, I know. But Flare Blitz is Charizard's new Side Special attack.
Eh... maybe. I like the Synthesis idea though; Of course, it wouldn't heal like 10% damage each second, WAY too overpowered. Instead I was thinking 3% each second.

I would do Leech Seed, but the Flower Effect doesn't heal the user that dealt it... Which stinks. Tongue
Solar Beam is its Final Smash... but Toxic is cool... Too many ideas! (Really. I take FOREVER to choose something)
I say either toxic or synthesis, but toxic sounds better

windhunter7
BrawlVault Gatekeeper
Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #556 on: October 20, 2014, 01:21:31 PM »

Well, maybe have Solar Beam behave as its own FS for Ivysaur(As Ivsaur should be his own character), with the same power as Zelda's FS. Also, you could have the Synthesis be his Down-B, healing 1.25%-1.5% per 1.5-2 seconds, and the Toxic Powder as his Side-B, dealing 3% per second for 4 seconds(Dealing 12 damage, to not make it overpowered[Note that Olimar is OP]) Those are my suggestions. Tongue

Besides which, that way you can keep both while keeping his Vine Whip, which is really special to Ivysaur. Cheesy

Junior64570
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #557 on: October 20, 2014, 01:29:48 PM »

I say either toxic or synthesis, but toxic sounds better
    Hmm... Oh, I just had the best idea yet:
    Spore! You know, it has a 1/3 chance of Poison Effect (Poison Powder)), 1/3 chance of Deku Nut's Effect (Stun Spore), 1/3 chance of Sleep Effect (Sleep Powder)! Grin

What do you say?

Well, maybe have Solar Beam behave as its own FS for Ivysaur(As Ivsaur should be his own character), with the same power as Zelda's FS. Also, you could have the Synthesis be his Down-B, healing 1.25%-1.5% per 1.5-2 seconds, and the Toxic Powder as his Side-B, dealing 3% per second for 4 seconds(Dealing 12 damage, to not make it overpowered[Note that Olimar is OP]) Those are my suggestions. Tongue

Besides which, that way you can keep both while keeping his Vine Whip, which is really special to Ivysaur. Cheesy
    I think we should just buff up Razor Leaf, and replace Vine Whip with something that's better recovery, and give Ivysaur's grab function like ZSS' old Up Special, like a tether-grab.  Smiley

And for its Up Special... maybe Seed Bomb, it shoots a Seed to the ground, and it explodes, launching Ivysaur upward.

hoogachakka
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #558 on: October 20, 2014, 01:32:50 PM »

Hmm... Oh, I just had the best idea yet:
    Spore! You know, it has a 1/3 chance of Poison Effect (Poison Powder)), 1/3 chance of Deku Nut's Effect (Stun Spore), 1/3 chance of Sleep Effect (Sleep Powder)! Grin

What do you say?
    I think we should just buff up Razor Leaf, and replace Vine Whip with something that's better recovery, and give Ivysaur's grab function like ZSS' old Up Special, like a tether-grab.  Smiley

And for its Up Special... maybe Seed Bomb, it shoots a Seed to the ground, and it explodes, launching Ivysaur upward.
    Up special is OK with what it is, remember. We don't want to change too much, just the down special

Junior64570
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #559 on: October 20, 2014, 01:34:13 PM »

Why not? (*cough cough* SSB4 Pit *cough*)

hoogachakka
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #560 on: October 20, 2014, 01:35:55 PM »

Why not? (*cough cough* SSB4 Pit *cough*)
    SSB4 Pit is too changed, but I like ivysaurs moveset. It should stay relatively the same

Junior64570
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #561 on: October 20, 2014, 01:39:46 PM »

Okay then.

Neutral Special: [Bullet Seed] Shoots small seeds upwards, sucking foes in.
    Side Special: [Razor Leaf]Shoots two Leaves straight forward. These Leaves can reflect projectiles and have large knockback.
    Up Special: [Vine Whip] Lashes a Vine upward. This can also be used for grabbing onto ledges.
    Down Special: [Spore] Shoots Spore from its bulb, dealing various effects on foes hit.
    Final Smash: [Solar Beam] Ivysaur gathers all the sunlight it can get, then blasts a huge Solar Beam at opponents, trapping them. Afterwards, they get sent flying.

hoogachakka
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #562 on: October 20, 2014, 01:41:49 PM »

Okay then.

Neutral Special: [Bullet Seed] Shoots small seeds upwards, sucking foes in.
    Side Special: [Razor Leaf]Shoots two Leaves straight forward. These Leaves can reflect projectiles and have large knockback.
    Up Special: [Vine Whip] Lashes a Vine upward. This can also be used for grabbing onto ledges.
    Down Special: [Spore] Shoots Spore from its bulb, dealing various effects on foes hit.
    Final Smash: [Solar Beam] Ivysaur gathers all the sunlight it can get, then blasts a huge Solar Beam at opponents, trapping them. Afterwards, they get sent flying.
    There's a good moveset. I've been learning PSA, so if I could give it a go, that would be cool

Junior64570
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #563 on: October 20, 2014, 01:43:30 PM »

Sure!

As for Squirtle...

Neutral Special: [Bubble Beam] Squirtle shoots Bubbles from its mouth, stunning enemies.
    Side Special: [Rapid Spin] Squirtle withdraws in its Shell, then spins swiftly across the stage. You can change direction with {MOVE}.
    Up Special: [Aqua Jet] Squirtle surrounds itself in water, then shoots up in 2 directions of your choice.
    Down Special: [Water Gun] Squirtle charges up water, then unleashes it, pushing opponents back.
    Final Smash: [Waterfall] Squirtle moves to the back of the stage, saying "Squirtle! Squirtle!". Then a giant Waterfall comes in from the top of the stage to the bottom of the stage. It has almost the lowest knockback, so that it keeps the foes in place. Then, the Waterfall slowly moves downward drenching anyone who touches it; Afterwards, all who got hit will be instantly hit with a meteor effect to finish them off.

hoogachakka
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #564 on: October 20, 2014, 01:45:49 PM »

Sure!

As for Squirtle...

Neutral Special: [Bubble Beam] Squirtle shoots Bubbles from its mouth, stunning enemies.
    Side Special: [Rapid Spin] Squirtle withdraws in its Shell, then spins swiftly across the stage. You can change direction with {MOVE}.
    Up Special: [Aqua Jet] Squirtle surrounds itself in water, then shoots up in 2 directions of your choice.
    Down Special: [Water Gun] Squirtle charges up water, then unleashes it, pushing opponents back.
    Final Smash: [Waterfall] Squirtle moves to the back of the stage, saying "Squirtle! Squirtle!". Then a giant Waterfall comes in from the top of the stage to the bottom of the stage. It has almost the lowest knockback, so that it keeps the foes in place. Then, the Waterfall slowly moves downward drenching anyone who touches it; Afterwards, all who got hit will be instantly hit with a meteor effect to finish them off.
    I like it

Junior64570
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #565 on: October 20, 2014, 01:50:39 PM »

Thanks! I'm taking a break; I'll be off for a while playing Project M 3.0.
    Until then, work on Ivysaur's Spore attack or learn more PSA, okay?

Bye, be back soon. Smiley

hoogachakka
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #566 on: October 20, 2014, 01:58:14 PM »

I'm not doing psas

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

« Reply #567 on: October 20, 2014, 02:26:42 PM »

Sure!

As for Squirtle...

I like it, and it would be especially awesome if it looked and sounded similar to the Pokemon Stadium's Bubble Beam! Cheesy

Also, I have an idea for Charizard's Final Smash, if you haven't yet done it: He can use Fly, where he flies up into the air(Like Ike's FS), pauses while flying for about 1-2 seconds, and then does a dive bomb at the enemy(s) used on, while using fire breath on them when he lands.(This whole Final Smash being similar to Olimar's, but different in animation, and slightly different in effects.)

Junior64570
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #568 on: October 20, 2014, 02:47:18 PM »

Well, Sakurai has done it:

Neutral Special: ][Flamethrower] Breathes fire, this flame can die out.
    Side Special: [Flare Blitz] Engulfs itself in flames, then charges at the opponent. This attack is very powerful, however it causes recoil damage.
    Up Special: [Fly] Flys up in the air, attacking with its wings, spinning.
    Down Special: [Rock Smash] Pulls out a rock, smashing it with its head. The shards and impact deal massive damage.

Final Smash: [Mega Evolution] Evolves into Mega Charizard X.

:MEGA CHARIZARD:

{ATTACK}: Corkscrews into opponents, dealing damage.
    {SPECIAL}: Shoots a big fireball out of its mouth.

*After a while, Mega Charizard X transforms back.

Izumo
    Advanced Kitten

U know the deal.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #569 on: October 20, 2014, 03:29:34 PM »

Junior you play P:M? Who are your mains?
    Thanks! I'm taking a break; I'll be off for a while playing Project M 3.0.
    Until then, work on Ivysaur's Spore attack or learn more PSA, okay?

Bye, be back soon. Smiley

Pages:  1 ... 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 ... 66
    Print
    Jump to: