Project: Super Smash 4 - Cliché Q&A (11/14/2014)

Started by Junior64570, August 21, 2014, 05:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Not yet. I will once I'm finished. Unless you want me to put in some of the recolors first.


Post Merge: October 24, 2014, 09:17:48 PM

Okay, after testing it... I am an idiot. Yoshi's shield DOES change. Sorry about that. :P And I have a few yoshi colors ready at the moment, (Plus Orange Yoshi... :D) That I'll put on the dropbox. But untill the animations are finished, It'll just be the colors.

"The madness of cold blooded murder had ovetaken Jigglyypuff! He blasted Bowser to infinity, with one massive ass hit. Then he took three falcon punches like it wasn't even [censored]!"

NNID: RAPWNED

use little mac for the actuall beta but test those too and tell me if they freeze if those do then use the origonal and then i'll make some mobile adjustments :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

I have something very important to say...

M-m-m-m-m-ME-mew-m-m-m-me-mewt-


MOTHER FLIPPIN' MEWTWO IS BACK!!!!  :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

ikr yeah!!!
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Little mac's model is great, but his moveset actually has to be made... this is just little mac's model rigged over marth's bones, which just won't do. Also I volunteer on recolors

Wait a minute, how are we going to handle Mewtwo? Is he going to be exclusive to the Project M build? Or are we going to recreate the moveset from scratch with the other two builds?

"The madness of cold blooded murder had ovetaken Jigglyypuff! He blasted Bowser to infinity, with one massive ass hit. Then he took three falcon punches like it wasn't even [censored]!"

NNID: RAPWNED

Well, for Mewtwo, we're going to do these for the versions:
Melee Version - Use Project M's Mewtwo Moveset
Brawl Version - Use Mewtwo's new Moveset, which means the project won't be 100% finished and final until after Spring 2015 (not like it was ever going to be final before then)
WiiU Version - Use Mewtwo's new Moveset, which means the project won't be 100% finished and final until after Spring 2015 (not like it was ever going to be final before then)

So, the Melee Version will probably be released quicker, other than the balancing part with all of the newcomers.

Quote from: powerofthe17 on October 25, 2014, 12:02:40 AM
use little mac for the actuall beta but test those too and tell me if they freeze if those do then use the origonal and then i'll make some mobile adjustments :)
Wait, does the PSA have Special Moves? Also I just wanted to know which one doesn't freeze, so I can put it in the Private Build. :)

I still don't have Photoshop yet... :(
But I'll get it eventually, and when I do, I'll update Mario and release his PSA, which is actually already done with a V1 (It's the old one that came with recolors and CSPs).

October 25, 2014, 05:05:05 PM #637 Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 05:11:19 PM by powerofthe17
um i'll reupload the moveset again and the .pac files sorry about that ;D


edit:ok so I reuploaded it with little mac's moveset so just select the littlemac official testing v1 folder and then feast your eyes on this glorious moveset  :happy: :happy:

and junior he has his up b and counter no ko meter or side b yet so be patient ;)

             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

October 25, 2014, 05:19:28 PM #638 Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 05:21:24 PM by Junior64570
That's okay. :)
Up and Down Specials are really cool! :D

I'm redoing the CSS Icons, now with an awesome WiiU feel! ;)
And once I'm done with my BrawlEx Fighters: Ultimate Starter Pack, we can get to work on the Private Build!!!

Hopefully I get better at animating. I can't wait to work on Mewtwo's moveset.
( Well, actually, I have to wait. :P Just until Spring 2015 and I get the WiiU Version... that's... not that long... ;D
...oh boy. )

Post Merge: October 25, 2014, 05:21:24 PM


...Well? :laugh:


Thanks! I've done Donkey Kong, but for some reason I can't get it right... I keep comparing to the real thing, and I can't get them to match up. Also, I'm putting stages on the OP... I think.

Quote from: Junior64570 on October 25, 2014, 05:19:28 PM
That's okay. :)
Up and Down Specials are really cool! :D

I'm redoing the CSS Icons, now with an awesome WiiU feel! ;)
And once I'm done with my BrawlEx Fighters: Ultimate Starter Pack, we can get to work on the Private Build!!!

Hopefully I get better at animating. I can't wait to work on Mewtwo's moveset.
( Well, actually, I have to wait. :P Just until Spring 2015 and I get the WiiU Version... that's... not that long... ;D
...oh boy. )

Post Merge: October 25, 2014, 05:21:24 PM


...Well? :laugh:
thanks! man :D oh also i'm figuring out how to apply a ko meter so i'll have to make him flash colors so you know what percent of the ko meter your at :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: Junior64570 on October 25, 2014, 05:41:21 PM
Thanks! I've done Donkey Kong, but for some reason I can't get it right... I keep comparing to the real thing, and I can't get them to match up. Also, I'm putting stages on the OP... I think.

Here's a thing you could try: Try having both a preview of the Sm4sh CSS and the actual CSP or whatever that you're making the image out of in the same picture, next to each other. You can then copy the Sm4sh CSS, and paste it in the correct proportions onto your CSP; then, undo that and cut the part of the picture that you pasted the Sm4sh CSS onto, resize that to a CSS size, and presto! Perfect alignment! :D

Hey junior you can get photoshop CS2 for free if you make an account with adobe
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

Quote from: Boobsey on October 25, 2014, 06:46:31 PM
Hey junior you can get photoshop CS2 for free if you make an account with adobe

That's what I did! Now I've got Photoshop! But, I need 3DS Max. I'd like to start creating my own stages.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99