Project: Super Smash 4 - Cliché Q&A (11/14/2014)

Started by Junior64570, August 21, 2014, 05:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Junior64570 on November 04, 2014, 08:27:48 PM
I added leather pattern to Mario's overalls. It's not that noticeable, but it's an improvement...

I'm just not in that great of a mood right now, that's all...  :(

Same here, To be honest, Had a pretty bad day.
hai

November 04, 2014, 08:43:15 PM #751 Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 08:54:23 PM by Junior64570
Yeah. I'm gonna re-try the lines and shadows again...
Oh, I got it right! Woo hoo! :D

EDIT: Okay, I just compared my pattern to Smash 4's and it's NOTHING ALIKE. I'll keep experimenting, though!  :laugh:

Since I'm doing Lucas' recolors....does this mean I can do an alternate costume?

November 04, 2014, 09:30:34 PM #753 Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 09:36:05 PM by Junior64570
What do you mean, like a Masked Man Lucas like P:M, or just your own recolor?

P.S. I made my own pattern for Mario, fiddling with the features of GIMP is fun and educational!
:af2:


November 04, 2014, 10:20:54 PM #755 Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 10:51:16 PM by Junior64570
Sure, just make sure it's still Lucas. ;)
I have a surprise, still working on it though. ;)

Post Merge: November 04, 2014, 10:51:16 PM

5/8 recolors done for Mario!!!

Ooh, you could use my Klaus version of Masked Man Lucas as one of the two alternates for Lucas, and have the other be the normal Masked Man Lucas! :happy:

Ok guys. Heres my claimed list:

Heres my list.

Toon Link: DONE
Ness:DONE
Lucas
Ice Climbers:Team Effort with Junior
Wario
Captain Falcon
Sonic:Model first.
Roy
hai

On my end:

Luigi
Charizard
Olimar
Donkey Kong
Lucario (been on my vault for a while)
Link
Metaknight


November 05, 2014, 05:56:28 PM #759 Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 05:57:51 PM by SUPAHSAWNIK99
Where I am:
Sonic textures
Kirby Moveset
Sonic SFX
Pit SFX
Stock Icons for all characters and alt. costumes
All announcer Calls ( getting to Junior soon.)
Meta Knight Textures?

Is anybody doing the textures for Meta Knight, or can I do it?

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Heh, since we're claiming. Don't mind if I take...
Dark Pit
Pit
Sheik
Falco
ZSS
Diddy Kong
Mewtwo(unless someone already started)

Quote from: Izumo on November 05, 2014, 07:57:08 PM
Heh, since we're claiming. Don't mind if I take...
Dark Pit
Pit
Sheik
Falco
ZSS
Diddy Kong
Mewtwo(unless someone already started)

I was working on Mewtwo, But i gave him to Junior. Also Junior is doing Meta-Knight.

hai

Oh, but that's fine. I thought someone already took Mewtwo, that's why I put the parenthesis.

I will claim:

Yoshi
Jigglypuff
Dr. Mario
Ganondorf
Lucario
Greninja

And, that's it for now, I guess.

"The madness of cold blooded murder had ovetaken Jigglyypuff! He blasted Bowser to infinity, with one massive ass hit. Then he took three falcon punches like it wasn't even [censored]!"

NNID: RAPWNED

Ok guys, Little update on Ness,
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: Junior64570 on November 03, 2014, 03:06:45 PM
I agree, Toon Link looks SO well.


Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on November 02, 2014, 09:28:35 PM
Not really liking the current Luigi and Pikachu. Pikachu needs his Pokepark Model, and Luigi does not look much like Sm4sh really. They are subject to change so we aren't in a bad position. Toon Link is possibly our best Sm4sh character out right now.

Only cause i love you guise so much.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
hai