Project: Super Smash 4 - Cliché Q&A (11/14/2014)

Started by Junior64570, August 21, 2014, 05:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's definitely the skin colour, here's mario's face textures from smash 3DS, it should help out a little


and yeah I'm not sure about Junior, he just vanished out of thin air
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

Hahah, Same with me. :P

Sorry i been gone for a while guys. Smash Wii U is insanely addictive and im working on my own game. I will TRY to be more active and texture more characters.
hai

December 19, 2014, 09:35:21 PM #842 Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 09:36:31 PM by RAPWNED
Quote from: Boobsey on December 18, 2014, 11:44:58 PM
It's definitely the skin colour, here's mario's face textures from smash 3DS, it should help out a little

That helped a lot! Thank you!

Post Merge: December 19, 2014, 09:36:31 PM

Quote from: Real on December 19, 2014, 02:04:17 PM
Hahah, Same with me. :P

Sorry i been gone for a while guys. Smash Wii U is insanely addictive and im working on my own game. I will TRY to be more active and texture more characters.
Yeah. Smash Wii U is probably why I haven't been getting anything done!

"The madness of cold blooded murder had ovetaken Jigglyypuff! He blasted Bowser to infinity, with one massive ass hit. Then he took three falcon punches like it wasn't even [censored]!"

NNID: RAPWNED



What do you guys think? I'm happy with this so far. (I can't do vertex hacks, so can somebody offer to do that?)

I'm finally back! Woo! Haha, I need to make a bunch of stuff!

Quote from: hoogachakka on December 20, 2014, 01:58:40 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

What do you guys think? I'm happy with this so far. (I can't do vertex hacks, so can somebody offer to do that?)

That looks amazing! I would love to do the recolors :)
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wow, cool captain falcon! But... where are the eyes?




https://youtube.com/watch?v=hQPO-5WjpFU

The announcer sings the pokemon song :D

Quote from: RAPWNED on December 15, 2014, 03:15:50 AM
I haven't posted progress much at all, so I'll show you guys what I've gotten done. I'm taking a break from Yoshi for a litle while, (I know, it's taking a while, but it's my first big animation project.)  So, I wanna get some feedback on the Dr. Mario I'm working on.




I think it's good for the most part, but something just seems...off to me. What do you guys think?
Nice Dr. Mario! We need to use a different model than P:M's though, I heard Mariodk has a good one...

And if anyone wants to know where I've been, I've been doing stuff for Christmas and playing Smash Wii U. My Mario has a lot more progress than before, too.

And by what I've seen here, everyone's doing great!
ShadowLuigi~NG~, I love the Mii, Charizard and Captain Falcon!

As for the Pac-Man alt,
...Let me think about it. :P
Quote from: 1blitzer1 on December 22, 2014, 04:00:48 PM
Wow, cool captain falcon! But... where are the eyes?



BrawlBox renders are glitchy, that's all. :P
I'll be finishing up Mario if I have time.
Also, (if I have MORE time) I could work on some newcomers' animations and PSA!
If I do, I'll probably do Greninja.

P.S. I have Mario amiibo, on the 2nd day he's already level 34!  :af2:

Actually CF isn't mine, but it looks amazing! And my Yoshi amiibo was trained from 1-50 in one sitting...word of advice, it will take you 2 hrs+  if you do 3 stock matches with it while using the same character. I plan to get a Fox, Luigi, and maybe a CF amiibo. I am still wondering if I should get a Lucina or Marth amiibo. I may get a Bowser one bc he's my 3rd favorite Mario character.


Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on December 27, 2014, 07:51:26 PM
Actually CF isn't mine, but it looks amazing! And my Yoshi amiibo was trained from 1-50 in one sitting...word of advice, it will take you 2 hrs+  if you do 3 stock matches with it while using the same character. I plan to get a Fox, Luigi, and maybe a CF amiibo. I am still wondering if I should get a Lucina or Marth amiibo. I may get a Bowser one bc he's my 3rd favorite Mario character.

I've gotten Mario, Yoshi, Kirby, and Pikachu. The quality is very impressive, considering they're $13 figures.

"The madness of cold blooded murder had ovetaken Jigglyypuff! He blasted Bowser to infinity, with one massive ass hit. Then he took three falcon punches like it wasn't even [censored]!"

NNID: RAPWNED

Ok guys, I have an announcement to make.

I will be remaking all of my characters that have been Smash-4ed EXCEPT Toon Link, So Mario, Ness. and BETA Mewtwo and others. (i know someone else has claimed Mario, but this is a team project right? Perhaps we can combine the best bits of both to get something amazing :D)

But i need help.

My SD card is in a mess. 3.5 infused with my character hacks dont really work well. So if someone could be so kind to have a Beta Version of this pm'ed to be, I will be so grateful and give you chocolate and a happy life.

Thats all i have to say for now.
hai

Quote from: 1blitzer1 on December 22, 2014, 04:00:48 PM
Wow, cool captain falcon! But... where are the eyes?




You must be new here... you can place that card on your sig ya know.

December 28, 2014, 11:42:07 PM #851 Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 11:45:41 PM by 1blitzer1
Yeah, but I use a kindle, so stuff doesn't work... :/




Post Merge: December 28, 2014, 11:45:40 PM

Also... since you're a staff member... how do you change ranks... example:hyper kitten or intermediate kitten...


https://youtube.com/watch?v=hQPO-5WjpFU

The announcer sings the pokemon song :D

It's automatic changing from a number of posts that you post.

I don't know, I'm a huge fan of smash 4 and all. But the game isn't that addictive, and I'm pretty young. (I'm about to be 13 in a couple days + Kids usually play games a lot)The game has a LOT of things that should be tweaked, but it probably won't be changed. I'm fine with that...for now. But those things usually drive me away from the game. I mean, fighting ppl online can be so annoying! Spammers, Campers, all of them! I'm just happy I have an older brother to play with. Anyways, as much as I like playing Smash 4. We have another cool replica RIGHT HERE. This idea seems pretty dead as of now. But I don't want it to be. So I just hope Junior and the rest of you guys can get back on here, I miss the team. And I'd love to finish this project together! ;D

Quote from: Izumo on January 01, 2015, 05:02:42 PM
I don't know, I'm a huge fan of smash 4 and all. But the game isn't that addictive, and I'm pretty young. (I'm about to be 13 in a couple days + Kids usually play games a lot)The game has a LOT of things that should be tweaked, but it probably won't be changed. I'm fine with that...for now. But those things usually drive me away from the game. I mean, fighting ppl online can be so annoying! Spammers, Campers, all of them! I'm just happy I have an older brother to play with. Anyways, as much as I like playing Smash 4. We have another cool replica RIGHT HERE. This idea seems pretty dead as of now. But I don't want it to be. So I just hope Junior and the rest of you guys can get back on here, I miss the team. And I'd love to finish this project together! ;D

Trust me its not dead. Working on 2 characters the now.
hai