Project: Super Smash 4 - Cliché Q&A (11/14/2014)

Started by Junior64570, August 21, 2014, 05:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Don't worry, dude, we'll make sure this project isn't dead! Also, I can do more textureing, so now, I am able to help out a bit more.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

January 04, 2015, 06:38:05 AM #856 Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 04:00:35 PM by 1blitzer1
If you guys need it, I have a version of link that I made, it's based off of hyrule warrior's trainee tunic link. I also made three toon links based off of 8 bit link. One normal, one with the red ring/tunic, and one with the blue ring/tunic...



https://youtube.com/watch?v=hQPO-5WjpFU

The announcer sings the pokemon song :D

I...
Is this project dead?

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99


I'd like to part of the Music/SFX part.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.



Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...... another project... dead. First SMG 2.5, now this? I am officially the saddest hacker on the planet:*(


https://youtube.com/watch?v=hQPO-5WjpFU

The announcer sings the pokemon song :D

Quote from: 1blitzer1 on January 29, 2015, 06:25:33 AM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...... another project... dead. First SMG 2.5, now this? I am officially the saddest hacker on the planet:*(

...How about we make a new project? Or we could work on my project, Smash Masters?

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Heh, aw screw it. I'll work with you on Smash Masters! ;D

I suggest we create another thread f Junior does not return. Seeing as how we can rip Sm4sh Wii U models, it should go much smoother.


I already did, Super Smash Bros Kerfuffle
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

I have some Mario and Luigi textures i wanted to show Junior.

But i really dont want to see a project filled with commited team members fall apart over one user.

If Junior doesnt return. We should create a new thread.
hai

February 06, 2015, 03:29:04 PM #868 Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 03:34:02 PM by windhunter7
He's probably just afk, camping or something. He'll probably be back; just give him a chance.

Post Merge: February 06, 2015, 03:34:02 PM

Also, his last two comments were November 15 or so, and December 26; and now that Spring classes are open, he's probably just too busy with homework to reply quickly; in fact, if it took him a month and 11 days when he's busy "With Christmas and playing Smash Wii U," imagine how long it might take for him to respond when he's busy with schoolwork! He's juts gonna be a while, but he's not gone; just afk.

Quote from: windhunter7 on February 06, 2015, 03:29:04 PM
He's probably just afk, camping or something. He'll probably be back; just give him a chance.

Post Merge: February 06, 2015, 03:34:02 PM

Also, his last two comments were November 15 or so, and December 26; and now that Spring classes are open, he's probably just too busy with homework to reply quickly; in fact, if it took him a month and 11 days when he's busy "With Christmas and playing Smash Wii U," imagine how long it might take for him to respond when he's busy with schoolwork! He's juts gonna be a while, but he's not gone; just afk.

Alright, I'll believe you, when do you think he'll be back on?

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99