Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66
Author Topic: Project: Super Smash 4 - Cliché Q&A (11/14/2014)  (Read 408043 times)
Xaturati0n
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #930 on: June 04, 2015, 04:40:22 PM »

When we say hackless, we mean the custom stage exploit. And we will also provide a hack version so people can use it on homebrew and gecko. Movesets do have something to do with the model and such, look at the KTH Tails model over sonic, it worked in PM 3.0.2, but it freezes in 3.5 because the moveset in PM 3.5 was changed. And also, if you try to go for a texture job here, i wont accecpt because your recolors dont really look good, when you took my requests and i saw them, i was upset due to not looking good. Many of your hacks arent downloaded alot due to laziness of your recolors or textures, if you look at my hacks, they may seem to have some downloads but thats old, thats when i was a starter, now im an expert at textureizing.

Formerly known as Nick.

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #931 on: June 04, 2015, 04:54:48 PM »

When we say hackless, we mean the custom stage exploit.

You mean when you can go to normal Brawl's stage builder(after deleting all custom stages), and then some code will come up, etc., until your hacked Brawl(PM, for example) shows up? Because that's what I was referring to.

Movesets do have something to do with the model and such, look at the KTH Tails model over sonic, it worked in PM 3.0.2, but it freezes in 3.5 because the moveset in PM 3.5 was changed.

More likely that's because of extra or not enough bones; I can imagine that Tails' tail would be an extra bone.

And also, if you try to go for a texture job here, i wont accecpt because your recolors dont really look good, when you took my requests and i saw them, i was upset due to not looking good. Many of your hacks arent downloaded alot due to laziness of your recolors or textures, if you look at my hacks, they may seem to have some downloads but thats old, thats when i was a starter, now im an expert at textureizing.

Um... sure... I'll pretend that's the case...

Even though ALL your hacks are from the last 2 or 3 months, not "long ago" and they all have less downloads than mine of the same time. Granted, some of mine might have less downloads, like my "Numbered Mario Recolors" or my "Pikachu Recolors(Concept by Squeakyboot)", but that's because those were the requests that I got, to make them look exactly like that. And if you REALLY were upset at my textures that I gave you, then why did you praise me for them?!? You could have just said a polite little "Thank You" just to be polite!!! What hacks did you ask for anyway? Because there WAS one that I screwed up the request for, but only because I thought "more vibrant" meant "extremely vibrant, the way I like them", and that was my Vibrant Fire Mario.

Xaturati0n
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #932 on: June 04, 2015, 04:57:02 PM »

You mean when you can go to normal Brawl's stage builder(after deleting all custom stages), and then some code will come up, etc., until your hacked Brawl(PM, for example) shows up? Because that's what I was referring to.

More likely that's because of extra or not enough bones; I can imagine that Tails' tail would be an extra bone.

Um... sure... I'll pretend that's the case...

Even though ALL your hacks are from the last 2 or 3 months, not "long ago" and they all have less downloads than mine of the same time. Granted, some of mine might have less downloads, like my "Numbered Mario Recolors" or my "Pikachu Recolors(Concept by Squeakyboot)", but that's because those were the requests that I got, to make them look exactly like that. And if you REALLY were upset at my textures that I gave you, then why did you praise me for them?!? You could have just said a polite little "Thank You" just to be polite!!! What hacks did you ask for anyway? Because there WAS one that I screwed up the request for, but only because I thought "more vibrant" meant "extremely vibrant, the way I like them", and that was my Vibrant Fire Mario.

Whatever, screw the arguement, back onto the topic.

Formerly known as Nick.

SUPAHSAWNIK99
    Extreme Kitten

Super Sonic Style!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #933 on: June 04, 2015, 04:59:44 PM »

Whatever, screw the arguement, back onto the topic.
    Hey! You can't talk to him like THAT!!! That was really rude!

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
    NNID: Supersawnik99

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #934 on: June 04, 2015, 05:03:20 PM »

P.S. I was not wanting to join at all in the first place. In fact, I was originally on the team: I did Luigi's and Kirby's textures. I quit though because of the time consumption of being on TWO projects instead of one.

Also, please don't do that; as a project leader, you should act more mature. I didn't even mention that I wanted to help with textures(Not to mention that you were going to import models, which has nothing to do with making textures), and was just trying to help by making suggestions, and you randomly start being mean.

Xaturati0n
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #935 on: June 04, 2015, 05:07:47 PM »

Hey! You can't talk to him like THAT!!! That was really rude!
    Excuse me, but i wanted the arguement to end but i will say, i just realized how rude i was. And windhunter, its my first time being a project leader, so i dont know better but i am sorry for making the arguement.

Formerly known as Nick.

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #936 on: June 04, 2015, 05:17:14 PM »

I dunno what to say...
    Cry
    I guess I could say that let bygones be bygones and I would just like to help without doing imports or PSAs or textures or anything. Also, here's a download link for both the Gecko and Riivolution hackless versions(Thanks to pidgezero_one on SmashBoards for the link; not sure if he created it or not, though):

Gecko Version
    Riivolution Version

Xaturati0n
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #937 on: June 04, 2015, 05:34:34 PM »

I see, so you can help with versions and such but not character or stage related correct? And those links really help!

Formerly known as Nick.

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #938 on: June 04, 2015, 07:26:04 PM »

More like I'll help with resources, ideas, and such. I dunno what you mean by "versions".

Btw, I should've posted those links before; it would have made a major difference.

1blitzer1
    Expert Kitten

The cake is a lie!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #939 on: June 04, 2015, 11:27:53 PM »

I don't think that Boobsey is willing to help us anymore... Also, we should move the project to a new page and name... how about Super Sm4sh Bros Brawl? Also, Brawlhog, learn to be less rude.
    « Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 11:34:06 PM by 1blitzer1 » Logged

https://youtube.com/watch?v=hQPO-5WjpFU

The announcer sings the pokemon song Cheesy

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #940 on: June 05, 2015, 07:14:06 AM »

I don't think that Boobsey is willing to help us anymore

You could always ask him. Smiley

Also, Brawlhog, learn to be less rude.

No need to say that; he already apologized.

Xaturati0n
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #941 on: June 05, 2015, 02:10:46 PM »

I think for DLC, we can add Tails, Waluigi and Rayman. But we need a Rayman hack with the PSA, voice and shizz.

Formerly known as Nick.

SUPAHSAWNIK99
    Extreme Kitten

Super Sonic Style!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #942 on: June 06, 2015, 09:10:15 PM »

I think for DLC, we can add Tails, Waluigi and Rayman. But we need a Rayman hack with the PSA, voice and shizz.
    But, none of those guys have been confirmed yet. We should just stick with Mewtwo and Lucas.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
    NNID: Supersawnik99

1blitzer1
    Expert Kitten

The cake is a lie!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #943 on: June 06, 2015, 09:36:54 PM »

You could always ask him. Smiley

No need to say that; he already apologized.
    I know, I'm sorry. I over react to insults. Even if they're not to me...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=hQPO-5WjpFU

The announcer sings the pokemon song Cheesy

Xaturati0n
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #944 on: June 06, 2015, 11:16:11 PM »

But, none of those guys have been confirmed yet. We should just stick with Mewtwo and Lucas.
    Lucas is already in brawl. Mewtwo is just easy to add, find a good psa and you got a good mewtwo. As for those people who are not comfirmed, we can add who we want for DLC.

Formerly known as Nick.

Pages:  1 ... 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66
    Print
    Jump to: