Project M+

Started by oscat, August 22, 2014, 10:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hey I love this mod but I think I encountered a problem it there a limit on the clone that u can add I'm trying to add 4 in I have the first two working and I've been having issues with adding more is there a limit or no :kdance:

November 20, 2015, 12:20:50 AM #151 Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 12:24:51 AM by Dz456
I'm having trouble adding clones in because when I add one an the is of the clone is 2A how when I press on the clones you've already put in it says fighters.dat missing please help

Post Merge: November 20, 2015, 12:24:51 AM

I'm stuck when I try to add a clone the is just becomes 2A over and over and when I try to edit your clones it says that the clone tool can't find the fighter.dat so please help me

Man, are you still alive? This is the best hack on the vault, so are you continuig with this project or it is dead?

I love this hack


Quote from: ytbtomp3 on January 20, 2016, 01:31:45 AM
youtube to mp3 | weather | usps tracking | facebook video downloader

This is a great article, that I really enjoyed reading. Thanks for sharing.


And why do you post these links?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

That would be because it's a bot.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on January 20, 2016, 04:51:14 AM
That would be because it's a bot.

Is it allowed?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

its a scripted bot to scam you. don't click the links. its not allowed i'm sure one of the mods will ban it soon.

January 20, 2016, 10:28:07 AM #157 Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 10:31:50 AM by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
Both of you are wrong, Ale and Sirkura.
The links are legit. I clicked them both.
And out of hopes it would fry my computer and get me off the internet and into the real world so I can do myself in.

The thing that pisses me off most is the fact this topic is still getting people to look for it's owner.
They are too retarded to realise this thing is dead and won't be [censored]ing updated.
It's hard to see how [censored]ing mentally [censored]ed they can be.
And I know the general point of this post will be ignored and responded with "Why so mean." So read it again.

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on January 20, 2016, 10:28:07 AM
Both of you are wrong, Ale and Sirkura.
The links are legit. I clicked them both.
And out of hopes it would fry my computer and get me off the internet and into the real world so I can do myself in.

The thing that pisses me off most is the fact this topic is still getting people to look for it's owner.
They are too retarded to realise this thing is dead and won't be [censored]ing updated.
It's hard to see how [censored]ing mentally [censored]ed they can be.
And I know the general point of this post will be ignored and responded with "Why so mean." So read it again.
ow the edge

But yeah, if something like this hasn't seen any correspondence from its creators for months (in this case the OP hasn't even been updated since September 2014), it's a safe bet that it's dead.

Quote from: BullockDS on January 20, 2016, 08:36:59 PM
ow the edge

But yeah, if something like this hasn't seen any correspondence from its creators for months (in this case the OP hasn't even been updated since September 2014), it's a safe bet that it's dead.

I don't mean it to be edgy.
I've tried the diplomatic and kind approach, before.
I'm sure you know the feeling of saying something nice over and over and over x10.
And people still do the same thing over and over.
Gonna start using Different languages, soon.

Ira men deja de esplico, yo no vengo ofendiendo a nadien men yo trato d exponer un punto de bizta y yegas kon tus insultos  y pues así no de puede, y si t pido respeto es pqe ay damas viendo tus inzultos sale? Grasiaz d athemano

No,ya en serio no comprendo tanta agresividad de parte de Queen, yo solo pregunté si el hack estaba muerto, y al parecer si, ademas no soy ningún retardado por preguntar algo así, todos somos una comunidad grande que implica orden y el respeto al prójimo, y así no se puede, no importa el rango que tengas o que escribas en comic sans (ugh) si eres una mala persona a nadie te va a querer todos somos una legión, no se las razones que tengas ese complejo de superioridad
que he visto en este foro, pero está mal y te vez patético, porque esto es INTERNET, y se me digné a contestar es porque no soportaría que una persona tan estúpida dijera algo tan falso de mí y se quedara regocijandose en sus mentiras.

Posdata: Vete a la [censored]


The hack is dead. It's been dead for awhile now. The dude stopped talking at page 3. I checked.
I don't know most of what you said. But I got the jist of it.
The reason behind my anger was stated. I'm sick of people asking and asking and asking. It's annoying and I am obligated to do so, because as being Queen. I have to inform people.
Sadily. Being Queen, I have no army. So I have only myself.
I'm a ... Queen in progress perhaps you could say? YoLo.

In spanish as best translated as I can:
El truco está muerto. Ha sido muertos por un tiempo ahora. El tipo dejó de hablar en la página 3. Lo comprobé.
No sé más de lo que dijiste. Pero tengo la jist de la misma.
La razón detrás de mi ira se dijo. Estoy harto de la gente pidiendo y pidiendo y pidiendo. Es muy molesto y yo estoy obligado a hacerlo, porque de ser reina. Tengo que informar a la gente.
Sadily. Ser reina, no tengo ningún ejército. Así que sólo tengo yo.
Soy un ... Queen en curso tal vez se podría decir? Yolo.

(Google Translate. Does wonders, yet so [censored]ty.)

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on January 22, 2016, 12:08:02 AM
The hack is dead. It's been dead for awhile now. The dude stopped talking at page 3. I checked.
I don't know most of what you said. But I got the jist of it.
The reason behind my anger was stated. I'm sick of people asking and asking and asking. It's annoying and I am obligated to do so, because as being Queen. I have to inform people.
Sadily. Being Queen, I have no army. So I have only myself.
I'm a ... Queen in progress perhaps you could say? YoLo.

In spanish as best translated as I can:
El truco está muerto. Ha sido muertos por un tiempo ahora. El tipo dejó de hablar en la página 3. Lo comprobé.
No sé más de lo que dijiste. Pero tengo la jist de la misma.
La razón detrás de mi ira se dijo. Estoy harto de la gente pidiendo y pidiendo y pidiendo. Es muy molesto y yo estoy obligado a hacerlo, porque de ser reina. Tengo que informar a la gente.
Sadily. Ser reina, no tengo ningún ejército. Así que sólo tengo yo.
Soy un ... Queen en curso tal vez se podría decir? Yolo.

(Google Translate. Does wonders, yet so [censored]ty.)
You spelled gist wrong and you're definitely not royalty. Not with that edgy attitude. No one owes you anything.

Can a mod come and lock this thing if it's just gonna fall into off-topic discussion?
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Quote from: HypnotizeScourge on January 22, 2016, 01:47:33 AM
You spelled gist wrong and you're definitely not royalty. Not with that edgy attitude. No one owes you anything.

Can a mod come and lock this thing if it's just gonna fall into off-topic discussion?

... I explained why i was edgy 5 times. No one listens.
And they wonder what makes me worse.
oo i spelt 1 wurd rong
Yeah. I'm not royalty. I'm a retard on the internet like the rest of us. But check the name.
-covers mouth- Says Queen.

I do agree with you, on one thing.
They should lock this topic.

Made this extra large so you'd see the good I posted and can't ignore it. Like everyone seems to do for some reason. They only acknowledge the bad. o_O It's weird, do you ever notice that?

January 22, 2016, 02:57:04 AM #164 Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 02:59:18 AM by Alejandro MiddleCorn
Back on topic, this thread is already dead.
No more updates will come unless the one who made this thread re-opens it.
Until then, a moderator should lock this.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.