Super Smash Blast!

Started by frozenfire, September 07, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's pretty obvious that the original characters portraits do not match what you see in-game. Please vote on which you'd like to see change

fix the CSS portraits to match the existing characters(currently using the smash 3 project)
35 (92.1%)
Put all those alts that are shown in the CSS back
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

September 07, 2014, 10:18:14 PM Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 05:50:40 AM by frozenfire
                                                          
WELCOME TO SUPER SMASH BLAST!











This project was done to appreciate tons of hacks over the years, to create a pack based on the community's preferences and to recreate the newest smash game to an extent while keeping it original. This may seem like "just another BrawlEx pack" for now but trust me I plan to make this one different from the rest. There are PSAS that have NEVER been in a pack before and others that have combined move sets. The goal is to make this the most enjoyable as possible while creating little to no freezing.


Versions
"frozen Edition"- Characters revolving around nintendo with few third party characters
"Fire Edition"-Full of characters from anywhere else. To elaborate look at the fire version

Super smash Blast:FROZEN EDITION
STATUS: COMPLETE
ROSTER

INFO: There will be a ton of fighters. Most of the characters from previous smash games. Others are those who've made at least an appearance in one of the games (ex: assist trophies). Potential others may include other popular characters from Nintendo.
Every character will  have a separate move set. They will all have move sets that fit them in someway.

DOWNLOAD: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207345




Super Smash blast: FIRE EDITION

STATUS: INCOMPLETE( ??% done)
Roster

INFO: This version will be much more interesting. Characters will be mainly decided by you (or the community for that matter. There will be over 80 characters in this version from all over the place. Unfortunately it is very incomplete and I do not plan on completing it. If anyone wants to continue this side of the project, simply credit me afterwards. No permission needed

DOWNLOAD: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207344


THE TEAM
Frozenfire - Head of this project
SmashJay87 -Recolours
Queen - CSP, CSS, BP etc maker
powerofthe17 - Animator, video previews
windhunter7- Recolours, Cameraman
Ashley & Red- CSP maker, sfx and misc helper
Leon Exodio-recolors,csp's,css,making stages, model importing, psaing, porting characters with out rel
Pikmin1211-Overseer of all music in the 'Fire' pack
robintjuh- SFX for BRAWLEX characters
Pichi-Hime-texturing & importing

Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Hm.. This look very very interesting. I would like to be on the team. I am good at doing recolors check them on my vault judge them by yourself hehe. While looking at all the characters you have.. looks very good, but you know you should add Roy for more awesomeness even Robin, Lucina and Chrom if you want, hehe. :3
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ah. Very cool. I can also retexture and copy and paste animate.
For the Sonic universe, you should add Shadow, Silver, Chaos 0 and Metal Sonic
For Metroid, just add Dark Samus :)
Smashy smashy smashyyyyy
SSBU(BrawlEx) Project: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70367.msg1293018#msg1293018

Toon Link.

MY FAVORITE Character.

I would suggest a full on Final Destination pack*.
I've already started on it. Module's and Stages.
Made my own SSS and SSP's.

I merely need a few songs* and all should be well.

I like Final Destination's simple design. Hense why I started it.


*Few Songs, meaning a [censored] ton of Songs to fit the stages.
*Full on Final Destination pack, meaning, a Final Destination stage for each and every stage. That fits the stage. Like, I have a Jungle themed Final Destination over That jungle stage.

Sounds cool. I'm gonna go ahead and guess 7 characters right now...

-Star Fox: Krystal
-Kid Icarus: Palutena
-Kid Icarus: Dark Pit
-Fire Emblem: Chrom
-Sonic: Shadow
-Dragonball: Vegeta
-Kirby: Waddle Dee

i'll join in this i can play test, rig, psa, animate, and video edit :) so you can pm me on what i need to do

also i'm free when ever lol so i can play test anytime :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

My answer for the poll wasn't available; what I would suggest would be to put up the starting roster(i.e. Mario, Link, and other characters that will definitely be there), and update it every time a new character is there.
Also, on a side note, I can recolor, make screenshots, and beta test.(You can check my vault for some of my recolor work, and you can ask Scout about my beta testing and screenshot-taking skills.)

September 08, 2014, 01:51:38 AM #7 Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 01:53:48 AM by frozenfire
Wow i never expected so much intrest..... this'll be fun :)

Quote from: Wooflezz on September 07, 2014, 10:22:24 PM
Hm.. This look very very interesting. I would like to be on the team. I am good at doing recolors check them on my vault judge them by yourself hehe. While looking at all the characters you have.. looks very good, but you know you should add Roy for more awesomeness even Robin, Lucina and Chrom if you want, hehe. :3

Your textures suck. Get out.
.......
JK  :P  
Welcome to the team! Also you in a few hours you'll see how right you are.... :P

Quote from: SmashJay87 on September 07, 2014, 11:01:30 PM
Ah. Very cool. I can also retexture and copy and paste animate.
For the Sonic universe, you should add Shadow, Silver, Chaos 0 and Metal Sonic
For Metroid, just add Dark Samus :)

Approved. Welcome! you'll probably be working alongside Wooflezz for recolors cause he was the first.
Also you're 4/5 correct :)

Quote from: Ǥɪғᴛᴇᴅ on September 07, 2014, 11:17:48 PM
Toon Link.

MY FAVORITE Character.

I would suggest a full on Final Destination pack*.
I've already started on it. Module's and Stages.
Made my own SSS and SSP's.

I merely need a few songs* and all should be well.

I like Final Destination's simple design. Hense why I started it.


*Few Songs, meaning a [censored] ton of Songs to fit the stages.
*Full on Final Destination pack, meaning, a Final Destination stage for each and every stage. That fits the stage. Like, I have a Jungle themed Final Destination over That jungle stage.

OH NO not you again :P
Approved. Welcome stranger :P
I really like your idea but i couldn't make a stage to save my life.I'll leave you in charge of the "final destination pack" however more stages are being considered so you'll probably be the first to know about stages.

Quote from: Junior64570 on September 07, 2014, 11:50:43 PM
Sounds cool. I'm gonna go ahead and guess 7 characters right now...

-Star Fox: Krystal
-Kid Icarus: Palutena
-Kid Icarus: Dark Pit
-Fire Emblem: Chrom
-Sonic: Shadow
-Dragonball: Vegeta
-Kirby: Waddle Dee

You are 6/7 :P (i think you guessed all the easy ones...... :P)

Quote from: powerofthe17 on September 07, 2014, 11:58:06 PM
i'll join in this i can play test, rig, psa, animate, and video edit :) so you can pm me on what i need to do

also i'm free when ever lol so i can play test anytime :)

Accepted. Video previews will definetly be needed. PSAing for the time being is not needed but you'll be the first to know. and anyone on the team will get the beta anyways.

Quote from: windhunter7 on September 08, 2014, 12:17:53 AM
My answer for the poll wasn't available; what I would suggest would be to put up the starting roster(i.e. Mario, Link, and other characters that will definitely be there), and update it every time a new character is there.
Also, on a side note, I can recolor, make screenshots, and beta test.(You can check my vault for some of my recolor work, and you can ask Scout about my beta testing and screenshot-taking skills.)

Accepted. Welcome. Reolors will be appreciated will let you know when needed. Screenshots would be nice too.


Just to be clear: Just because you are on the team doesn't mean you'll get to know the full roster..... can't spoil everything.

There have been quite a few correct guesses so the OP will be updated in  a few hours look out
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

September 08, 2014, 02:47:41 AM #8 Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 02:49:42 AM by SmashJay87
Whooooo! Acceptance!

Post Merge: September 08, 2014, 02:49:41 AM

Quote from: Ǥɪғᴛᴇᴅ on September 07, 2014, 11:17:48 PM
Toon Link.

MY FAVORITE Character.

I would suggest a full on Final Destination pack*.
I've already started on it. Module's and Stages.
Made my own SSS and SSP's.

I merely need a few songs* and all should be well.

I like Final Destination's simple design. Hense why I started it.


*Few Songs, meaning a [censored] ton of Songs to fit the stages.
*Full on Final Destination pack, meaning, a Final Destination stage for each and every stage. That fits the stage. Like, I have a Jungle themed Final Destination over That jungle stage.
You just gave me a brilliant idea, my friend.
And I think I'll use it in my own build for PM....
Smashy smashy smashyyyyy
SSBU(BrawlEx) Project: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70367.msg1293018#msg1293018

Youdoaa! Actceptance! :D
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

September 08, 2014, 03:26:32 AM #10 Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 03:31:42 AM by MegaGEN50
Predictions:

  • Fire Emblem - Roy and Hector
  • Metroid - Rundas
  • Final Fantasy - Sephiroth
  • Kingdom Hearts - Riku and Roxas
  • Independent - Mighty No. 9 Beck

So yea. I like this concept. Imma check progress periodically

_______________________________________________________________________________________

If you want a balanced game, I play Smash competitively (NO ITEMS FOX ONLY FINAL DESTINATION-lol jk) and I could provide balanced versions of the PSA's.

Yeah let's make a balanced pm version please it would be fast paced and awesome :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

OP UPDATED
12 NEW CHALLENGERS
TEAM MEMBERS ADDED
LOGO NEEDED
NEW POLL

Quote from: MegaGEN50 on September 08, 2014, 03:26:32 AM
Predictions:

  • Fire Emblem - Roy and Hector
  • Metroid - Rundas
  • Final Fantasy - Sephiroth
  • Kingdom Hearts - Riku and Roxas
  • Independent - Mighty No. 9 Beck

So yea. I like this concept. Imma check progress periodically

_______________________________________________________________________________________

If you want a balanced game, I play Smash competitively (NO ITEMS FOX ONLY FINAL DESTINATION-lol jk) and I could provide balanced versions of the PSA's.

Accepted. There are several characters to be balanced glad to have to have you.

Quote from: powerofthe17 on September 08, 2014, 03:56:18 AM
Yeah let's make a balanced pm version please it would be fast paced and awesome :)

A poll will be made later regarding project M after the current poll is finished
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

OMGEEE IZZIT BRAWLEX OMGEEE PALUTENA
OMGEEE SILVER
OMGEEE SHADOW
OMGEEEE ERRYTHINGG
Smashy smashy smashyyyyy
SSBU(BrawlEx) Project: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70367.msg1293018#msg1293018

Err..

Sonic- tails, knuckles
Zelda- Vaati, Girahim (however tf you spell that)
Kirby- Knuckle Joe
KH- Xemnas or Vanitas?

Also whenever the [censored] I manage to finish up summoner Yuna from FFX (so hard someone please help Dx), we should try and get that in there.. And I'm totally all for the PM version

Lastly,  just tell me what you need help with and I can see what I can do.. Private message me if needed.
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929