Super Smash Blast!

Started by frozenfire, September 07, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's pretty obvious that the original characters portraits do not match what you see in-game. Please vote on which you'd like to see change

fix the CSS portraits to match the existing characters(currently using the smash 3 project)
35 (92.1%)
Put all those alts that are shown in the CSS back
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

im just going to sub just to see where this goes also i did see my shadow in some pics lol

The last kh character is roxas :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: powerofthe17 on September 08, 2014, 02:09:22 PM
The last kh character is roxas :)

Really? My next guess would have been Axel.. Never would have guessed another Keyblade wielder
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

-[censored]y expression and obvious voice- Well, DUH. Of COURSE my idea's are just... MARVELOUS. Tsh..

And Frozen. I can't make a Rig, Character, PSA, anything.
And I wasn't sure if you mean a FULL ON CUSTOM* pack, or adding in other creations stuffs.


*FULL ON CREATION, meaning your own PSA's, your own stages, your own rigs, your own everything. Made from scratch, all by you and some help from others.

If not, I have a few PSA's I think would be helpful.
BrawlMinus Toon Link. The one I use, and add a little Side Folder for Toon Link, saying "Infinity TOon Link" if you wish for a power player. Not Broken, just really fast and racks up damage really fast. And a crap ton of AOE attacks.

If you're thinking of adding in Roy, I would suggest BrawlMinus or Thany's Roy.... which i think they are the same.

If you're going with Shadow, I would say Wario's ShadowV2. As people will want to keep Sonic and DK has those glitches where it has Sonic's GFX at times and Sounds when it dies, when it faces Sonic.

If you go with Sonic, I would say Full Throttle Sonic, as I feel it brings out Sonic's true spirit of speed and combo potential that it should have.

After all that.. I think I'd like to beta test. You know I am good at Recolors, Screenshots, giving more info than needed and firing Missles.(Still loved how you said that)

I coudn't help but notice that you put up Roy in the starting roster, and I already have a recolor on the vault that would fit in nicely. It's based off of Regal Marth(The mainly white recolor in Brawl and Melee):

Quote from: windhunter7 on September 08, 2014, 02:34:27 PM
I coudn't help but notice that you put up Roy in the starting roster, and I already have a recolor on the vault that would fit in nicely. It's based off of Regal Marth(The mainly white recolor in Brawl and Melee):


Not sure if you meant to have the white in the hair or not,
but it looks pretty sexy. A nice touch to the rest of the model.
I'd say color the cape and hair gold, though. Your choice, of course.

Quote from: Ǥɪғᴛᴇᴅ on September 08, 2014, 02:39:54 PM
Not sure if you meant to have the white in the hair or not,
but it looks pretty sexy. A nice touch to the rest of the model.
I'd say color the cape and hair gold, though. Your choice, of course.

The cape is close(but not the same) as P:M Roy, and the hair is identical; the white is because it's a BrawlBox preview, with the bones and polygons of hurt faces and such disabled for the render. Whether or not frozenfire even wants this texture, or this texture edited is up to him, so if he requests that I do that, I'll do that.

Quote from: windhunter7 on September 08, 2014, 02:45:50 PM
The cape is close(but not the same) as P:M Roy, and the hair is identical; the white is because it's a BrawlBox preview, with the bones and polygons of hurt faces and such disabled for the render. Whether or not frozenfire even wants this texture, or this texture edited is up to him, so if he requests that I do that, I'll do that.

As I said, your choice.

September 08, 2014, 06:50:36 PM #23 Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 06:55:09 PM by frozenfire
Not much time but I'll say this much: roxas is not the last KH character. You'll know who is in from me and only me
The rest of you will be replied later
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Quote from: frozenfire on September 08, 2014, 06:50:36 PM
Not much time but I'll say this much: roxas is not the last KH character. You'll know who is in from me and only me
The rest of you will be replied later

Hah, knew it. It wouldn't make sense to have just those 3.. Just sayin
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

Are the unrevealed Mario characters Rosalina, Daisy, Toad, or Bowser Jr.?

Holy smokes! This is getting better all those new characters look super interesting! I call all of those to make recolors hehe.
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


September 08, 2014, 10:46:21 PM #27 Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 10:53:00 PM by frozenfire
OK guys here we go
To all current team members: Important announcement coming soon cause we need to be more oragnized.
New poll regarding Project M
new characters coming soon

Quote from: Leon Exodio on September 08, 2014, 08:53:53 AM
im just going to sub just to see where this goes also i did see my shadow in some pics lol
Quote from: Pichi-Hime on September 08, 2014, 09:57:50 PM
Are the unrevealed Mario characters Rosalina, Daisy, Toad, or Bowser Jr.?

OMMMMGGEEEEE PCHI HIME AND LEON EXODIO?????
*gets shot*
@leon yes your shadow is being used and thanks for stopping by you'll not be disappointed
@pichi hime you are correct with only one them :P

Quote from: powerofthe17 on September 08, 2014, 02:09:22 PM
The last kh character is roxas :)

not quite... :P
Quote from: Ǥɪғᴛᴇᴅ on September 08, 2014, 02:23:16 PM
-[censored]y expression and obvious voice- Well, DUH. Of COURSE my idea's are just... MARVELOUS. Tsh..

And Frozen. I can't make a Rig, Character, PSA, anything.
And I wasn't sure if you mean a FULL ON CUSTOM* pack, or adding in other creations stuffs.


*FULL ON CREATION, meaning your own PSA's, your own stages, your own rigs, your own everything. Made from scratch, all by you and some help from others.

If not, I have a few PSA's I think would be helpful.
BrawlMinus Toon Link. The one I use, and add a little Side Folder for Toon Link, saying "Infinity TOon Link" if you wish for a power player. Not Broken, just really fast and racks up damage really fast. And a crap ton of AOE attacks.

If you're thinking of adding in Roy, I would suggest BrawlMinus or Thany's Roy.... which i think they are the same.

If you're going with Shadow, I would say Wario's ShadowV2. As people will want to keep Sonic and DK has those glitches where it has Sonic's GFX at times and Sounds when it dies, when it faces Sonic.

If you go with Sonic, I would say Full Throttle Sonic, as I feel it brings out Sonic's true spirit of speed and combo potential that it should have.

After all that.. I think I'd like to beta test. You know I am good at Recolors, Screenshots, giving more info than needed and firing Missles.(Still loved how you said that)

Definelty not a full on custom pack.
all your suggestions are probably going to be in.

Quote from: windhunter7 on September 08, 2014, 02:34:27 PM
I coudn't help but notice that you put up Roy in the starting roster, and I already have a recolor on the vault that would fit in nicely. It's based off of Regal Marth(The mainly white recolor in Brawl and Melee):


Nice nice i like :) however please refrain from starting recolors for now

Post Merge: September 08, 2014, 10:48:10 PM

Quote from: Superlucario603 on September 08, 2014, 06:39:42 AM
Err..

Sonic- tails, knuckles
Zelda- Vaati, Girahim (however tf you spell that)
Kirby- Knuckle Joe
KH- Xemnas or Vanitas?

Also whenever the [censored] I manage to finish up summoner Yuna from FFX (so hard someone please help Dx), we should try and get that in there.. And I'm totally all for the PM version

Lastly,  just tell me what you need help with and I can see what I can do.. Private message me if needed.

Accepted! welcome, when you release your psa we shall see if it's added :P

As for your guesses...... 5/7 are correct :P
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Quote from: frozenfire on September 08, 2014, 10:46:21 PM
Nice nice i like :) however please refrain from starting recolors for now

Actually, I made it a couple months or so ago and not for this, lolz, but thanks for the compliment! :D

You should update the characters xP
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929