Super Smash Blast!

Started by frozenfire, September 07, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's pretty obvious that the original characters portraits do not match what you see in-game. Please vote on which you'd like to see change

fix the CSS portraits to match the existing characters(currently using the smash 3 project)
35 (92.1%)
Put all those alts that are shown in the CSS back
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Quote-How often should we have "meetings" (Where we discuss everything about how this project is going to work)
-Should progress be displayed openly on this thread or we move progress things elsewhere(privately)
-List what you are able to(again just to clarify) it'll help assign parts
-anything you're confused or want to know more about post here.


-I don't know where to meet, but just sundays. I pass saturdays with my family and the rest of the days i study and work

-Openly, but some charcters can be a surprise, kept in secret...SOME

-Texture, SFX, Recolor, Vertex, Icons, Artwork and I can also do some little, bare animations :P

-None, thanks. I PMed you about the nly quetion I had

You guys noo.. If we share stuff openly and take forever to release, no one will care. Imagine if at e3 2012 when they revealed megaman and villager, what if they just revealed every character and stage and just everything. No one would care by now. Sure for a little while people would be super hype but by now? Eh. Sure people would be excited since it's coming out in a month, but the hype would've died out. What would we do without Ridley speculation?

That being said, we have to be smart. Leaks every so often like nintendo does, but keep the hype built with like daily pics or something like that x) but not just show all of what we're doing to the public. Bad idea..
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

Quote from: Superlucario603 on September 10, 2014, 10:07:47 PM
You guys noo.. If we share stuff openly and take forever to release, no one will care. Imagine if at e3 2012 when they revealed megaman and villager, what if they just revealed every character and stage and just everything. No one would care by now. Sure for a little while people would be super hype but by now? Eh. Sure people would be excited since it's coming out in a month, but the hype would've died out. What would we do without Ridley speculation?

That being said, we have to be smart. Leaks every so often like nintendo does, but keep the hype built with like daily pics or something like that x) but not just show all of what we're doing to the public. Bad idea..

a daily pic...good idea ;)

ok daily pics are good um what else oh yeah we should make certain modes and we need a coder at least i think um yeah this is actually pretty good and we should me friday and we should have our own website lol so then we can show daily pics here i think that would be cool but yeah this is my take on this :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: powerofthe17 on September 10, 2014, 10:52:17 PM
ok daily pics are good um what else oh yeah we should make certain modes and we need a coder at least i think um yeah this is actually pretty good and we should me friday and we should have our own website lol so then we can show daily pics here i think that would be cool but yeah this is my take on this :)

Own website?? Another great idea....it will be a great project :3

Quote from: Ashley and Red on September 10, 2014, 10:12:42 PM
a daily pic...good idea ;)

Totally original too! Nahh but it doesn't have to be DAILY because we'll run out of ideas first.. but yeah that's fine.
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

Quote from: Superlucario603 on September 10, 2014, 10:56:31 PM
Totally original too! Nahh but it doesn't have to be DAILY because we'll run out of ideas first.. but yeah that's fine.

haha :P

Quote from: Ashley and Red on September 10, 2014, 10:55:29 PM
Own website?? Another great idea....it will be a great project :3
Quote from: Superlucario603 on September 10, 2014, 10:56:31 PM
Totally original too! Nahh but it doesn't have to be DAILY because we'll run out of ideas first.. but yeah that's fine.

lol i meant have meetings on fridays lol and website yeah it would be better if we did lol :) and ture we could run out of ideas..... or maybe i can be the back bone of the ideas *hint *hint lol  :af2:
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Issue with own websites, though....
They require money.
Something you'd have to pay for, to keep up and running.

And someone to code the website and make look pretty.
However... that's where you got me. I can do CSS, HTML, I excell in HTML.

<font face="tahoma" color="#ffccff" size="12">Hi, there. Folks <font face="66ffff">I am Queen</font> Gifted.

Allow me to thoroughly look over what has happened over the past 2 days :P


-The poll ends in a tie between yes and wait till progression so for now we won't worry about it.
-Meetings just won't happen. If i need to let you guys know anything important i'll just PM all of you
-(At your own discretion) progress will be displayed openly on this thread however unless
MegaGEN50 finds something  if there's something private i'll PM you guys about it. Howevever as Superlucario603 said some things will be "leaked"......

-there are 2 ways i see the POTD(or whenever):
Option 1:  You guys get the Alpha/incomplete build

Pros:
-You get to do Pic of whenever well.... whenever :P
-You'll get to know the current full roster(cause you're team members you should know anyways)

Cons:
-A lot of things won't work/ are missing
-misplaced icons/remenants of nebulon's build since that's what im basing it off of
(hence why it's still Alpha/incomplete) however by the end of this weekend it should make it to beta stage)

Option 2: I make a dropbox folder with the current characters(replacing the originals) and you can post pics whenever you like since anything in that folder will already be revealed.


I honestly wasn't sure if you guys were serious or not about the website but it can't happen due to what gifted already stated.




Quote from: Ǥɪғᴛᴇᴅ on September 10, 2014, 04:16:33 AM
I'm on 24/7. I check my e-mail 25/8.
I can test to the max and fire missles. And edit textures. While being awesome.
Just send a message. I'll be here.

Woah we got the whole package right here but i only recruited you for your missile firing skills on my other thread :P

Quote from: SmashJay87 on September 10, 2014, 09:16:48 PM
- I'm available Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays Pacific (Tokyo, Seoul) time from 5-9
- Display progress openly; it could build 'hype' >:3
- I can retexture and import External GFX. Still can't work them. :(
- Question: How did you port most of the characters like Shadow over Wario, and Palutena over Zelda, and Dark Samus over Samus?

Shadow over wario is replacing Wario(as he is not returning)

Dark samus is using the "dark samus over math" PSA however i played around a bit and got the metroid prime 3 model working with it.

-Palutena was ported via brawlex rel. i actually found a stable PSA that fits her yet not smash 4 like. However there is one major issue that can't be fixed for her atm: she freezes or causes zelda to feeeze if they both try to play in the same match


Quote from: Ǥɪғᴛᴇᴅ on September 11, 2014, 02:13:52 AM
Issue with own websites, though....
They require money.
Something you'd have to pay for, to keep up and running.

And someone to code the website and make look pretty.
However... that's where you got me. I can do CSS, HTML, I excell in HTML.

<font face="tahoma" color="#ffccff" size="12">Hi, there. Folks <font face="66ffff">I am Queen</font> Gifted.

^this


so few things left
The op is getting a overhaul tommorow + more characters
-jobs will be assigned
and lastly
Do you(team members only mind you) want to know the full roster?
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

I don't mind knowing. My feelings and heart is already crushed by this bull[censored] roster smash 4 has.
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

Unlike most people, I am patient.
I can wait. Besides, I'll find out when I test.

I don't care about knowing the roster, as long as I know what I'm working on! ;D

September 12, 2014, 03:26:39 PM #58 Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 03:27:49 PM by Ǥɪғᴛᴇᴅ
OH! In the GCT, may I suggest you use the SDHC extension code?
I hate using my 2GB SD card for anything more than my 3DS and it's music.

Or in a ReadMe.
Put all the codes in there?
So people know what is in there?
I can't de-code CSS. But I can add in things.

For me it os okay: you ca tell me if you want, or not :P

*By the way, I am working at WM, but I'd need an animator to fix or create some of them. Do you have any?