Super Smash Blast!

Started by frozenfire, September 07, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

It's pretty obvious that the original characters portraits do not match what you see in-game. Please vote on which you'd like to see change

fix the CSS portraits to match the existing characters(currently using the smash 3 project)
35 (92.1%)
Put all those alts that are shown in the CSS back
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Ah, Yee. Gimmie a second.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0fhov0q7dfoi46a/AAAzQB0QzHV_OcPh4nmvLtwDa?dl=0

I know it says "Brawl Minus Ice Climbers"
But the Brawl Minus Toon Link is in there, as well.
Basically for those power players.

I'd also suggest you add in an extra slot for Toon Link.
So you can add in Infinity Toon Link, if you wish to be a bit of a [censored] to your friends.
However, my costumes wouldn't do well for it, as the disk tends to appear above the heads.

just oferring myself: I can do MMD videos (using done motion data) for the game, or for trailers...just send me a motion data and a song and I will search for a model.

Quote from: Ǥɪғᴛᴇᴅ on September 14, 2014, 01:10:42 AM
Ah, Yee. Gimmie a second.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0fhov0q7dfoi46a/AAAzQB0QzHV_OcPh4nmvLtwDa?dl=0

I know it says "Brawl Minus Ice Climbers"
But the Brawl Minus Toon Link is in there, as well.
Basically for those power players.

I'd also suggest you add in an extra slot for Toon Link.
So you can add in Infinity Toon Link, if you wish to be a bit of a [censored] to your friends.
However, my costumes wouldn't do well for it, as the disk tends to appear above the heads.

Thank you. I will try and get that slot in there. Sorry. but your request failed. I actually made it worse when i tried fixing it. The best solution would be to have it re-rigged over toon link so there are no conflicts regarding the bones. I believe there are a few on our team who could do it...

Quote from: Ashley and Red on September 14, 2014, 01:17:20 AM
just oferring myself: I can do MMD videos (using done motion data) for the game, or for trailers...just send me a motion data and a song and I will search for a model.

I don't know if trailers will be a thing since only you & powerofthe17 can video edit.. but we'll see. Your WM might be the only one with a trailer

I got a lot done today actually. If this keeps up tommorow the beta should come out to the members
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

To answer the poll: "I like Amy Rose and Classic Sonic, and Dark Pit, Toon Zelda/Sheik, and possibly Geno and Roll might fit in with Super Smash Bros., as those characters actually are from series included in Smash Bros. Series."

Quote from: frozenfire on September 14, 2014, 01:49:01 AM
Thank you. I will try and get that slot in there. Sorry. but your request failed. I actually made it worse when i tried fixing it. The best solution would be to have it re-rigged over toon link so there are no conflicts regarding the bones. I believe there are a few on our team who could do it...

I don't know if trailers will be a thing since only you & powerofthe17 can video edit.. but we'll see. Your WM might be the only one with a trailer

I got a lot done today actually. If this keeps up tommorow the beta should come out to the members
oh and Ashely and red did it well so my help was not needed and can i work on robin too since he's out now and i'll show palutena's and robin's waits as soon as they are finished baking in maya :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Wait, which request?
The Flandre?
or Infinity?

The Flandre was for over Zelda.

The Infinity was for over Toon Link. Meant to be his own slot.
So you can have Toon Link for brawl minus and Toon Link for Infinity Toon Link.

Quote from: Ǥɪғᴛᴇᴅ on September 14, 2014, 04:30:41 AM
Wait, which request?
The Flandre?
or Infinity?

The Flandre was for over Zelda.


The Infinity was for over Toon Link. Meant to be his own slot.
So you can have Toon Link for brawl minus and Toon Link for Infinity Toon Link.

Nono the other one. The cat thing over toonlink i thought you wanted the arrows fixed? and what did you want me to do with flandre?

Post Merge: September 14, 2014, 05:41:22 AM

Also very very VEEERRRY BIG secret coming soon......
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

September 14, 2014, 12:53:50 PM #82 Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 01:00:46 PM by Ǥɪғᴛᴇᴅ
Flandre, I wanted her to not look like a stick figure and be able to work on all Zelda PSA's.
I want her to look normal.

Post Merge: September 14, 2014, 01:00:46 PM

I think Toon Sheik and Toon Zelda might be cool.
Make it so they can transform, but have their own Slots.

So you can have Zelda and Sheik, while having Toon Zelda and Toon Sheik.

As for Amy... good luck.
There is no Amy PSA that is out and running.
Or doesn't have more glitches that one person can muster up some mustered mustard.

Quote from: Ǥɪғᴛᴇᴅ on September 14, 2014, 12:53:50 PM
Flandre, I wanted her to not look like a stick figure and be able to work on all Zelda PSA's.
I want her to look normal.

Post Merge: September 14, 2014, 01:00:46 PM

I think Toon Sheik and Toon Zelda might be cool.
Make it so they can transform, but have their own Slots.

So you can have Zelda and Sheik, while having Toon Zelda and Toon Sheik.

As for Amy... good luck.
There is no Amy PSA that is out and running.
Or doesn't have more glitches that one person can muster up some mustered mustard.

I have no idea how to do that but i think all that takes is a size mod

The idea for toon zelda/shiek is as you said they probably transform

As for amy i was actually reffering to S-brawler amy WIP for when it's done
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

September 14, 2014, 10:22:04 PM #84 Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 10:23:56 PM by Wooflezz
Thought I was in charge of the recolours and why did you removed me from the team? :P Thought I was.
btw loving all the progress in this project! Keep it up.
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


September 14, 2014, 10:41:18 PM #85 Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 10:43:42 PM by frozenfire
Quote from: Wooflezz on September 14, 2014, 10:22:04 PM
Thought I was in charge of the recolours and why did you removed me from the team? :P Thought I was.
btw loving all the progress in this project! Keep it up.


Post Merge: September 14, 2014, 10:43:42 PM

Quote from: Wooflezz on September 14, 2014, 10:22:04 PM
Thought I was in charge of the recolours and why did you removed me from the team? :P Thought I was.
btw loving all the progress in this project! Keep it up.


You're alive?!?
I thought you left because you didn't answer the post regarding those who were still on the team(reply #35 I think)
I will put you back in a few minutes and give you link sorry :P
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

I was doing Palutena's textures when I realized...she lacks the white parts of her eye, I mean, she have no.object at her eyes, waht makes her look a bit strange..Could anyone fix that? :af:

Quote from: Ashley and Red on September 15, 2014, 12:32:08 AM
I was doing Palutena's textures when I realized...she lacks the white parts of her eye, I mean, she have no.object at her eyes, waht makes her look a bit strange..Could anyone fix that? :af:

Fixed. Open the link again/palutena. It's now Fitzelda00.pac/pcs
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Ok, thank you. I will do my best (But her skin just sucks to be textured e.e)

Sorry for my absence.
Just posting a few pictures.
Dark Shadow, my recolor:


And now for the characters.
Dark Samus:
Not much to say about it... just samus that floats, has a few new animations, less powerful and has phazon effects.


Knuckle Joe.
Slow, but has a few cool Projectile attacks. Two jumps and looks badass. PLUS! It fires haudoukens and has Shinryukens with after images. Need I mention anything else?


Palutina:
It floats. Not OP, but has more power than needed:

Down Taunt, you can activate Dark Powers.
Side taunt and go back to your normal light powers.