Super Smash Blast!

Started by frozenfire, September 07, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's pretty obvious that the original characters portraits do not match what you see in-game. Please vote on which you'd like to see change

fix the CSS portraits to match the existing characters(currently using the smash 3 project)
35 (92.1%)
Put all those alts that are shown in the CSS back
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Classic Sonic as a poll option? Why dont you just give Sonic 10 costumes and make the last 5 Classic Sonic & Recolors?
hai

Quote from: Ǥɪғᴛᴇᴅ on September 15, 2014, 08:07:28 PM
Sorry for my absence.
Just posting a few pictures.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Nice! :D

Thank you. -nods-
I felt I had taken a week off, and felt SOMETHING needed to be posted.
So I was all
"Come Gift, Post some pictures.
These people want some pictures,
GET OFF YOUR ASS AND DO SOMETHING!"

September 15, 2014, 10:07:39 PM #93 Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 10:34:14 PM by Ashley and Red
Oh, I am going to post sme screenshots of Godess Palutena

Post Merge: September 15, 2014, 10:29:25 PM

HACK




WII U







Post Merge: September 15, 2014, 10:34:14 PM

and a Peach video I did for the project :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p82RmSpuoFs&feature=youtu.be

You two are my favorites  :af:
@Gifted amazing as usual. I am dissapointed you didn't fire any missiles :P
@ashley and red wow that looks really nice!
Both will up on the front page in the new op coming
Quote from: SSBXReal on September 15, 2014, 08:17:49 PM
Classic Sonic as a poll option? Why dont you just give Sonic 10 costumes and make the last 5 Classic Sonic & Recolors?

Classic sonic(if he had won) would've gotten a different PSA but that's will probably not be the case

That aside, the op is a complete mess ATM. A completely new one will being coming by Saturday at the latest so look out for it.
Also the poll is coming to an end with a distinct winner and runner up but there's something more to it also coming soon......

Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Yeah guys good job!! I will try to work on Dark Samus recolors sometime this week. I've been really busy~
Smashy smashy smashyyyyy
SSBU(BrawlEx) Project: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70367.msg1293018#msg1293018

I did not see anything worth firing missles over, I apologize.

I do, however, think that guy has a point.
You should do 5 modern Sonic recolors and 5 Classic sonic recolors.

Issue being, CBliss...
Doesn't always work as it should. :/

ok so here it comes my two animations for palutena and robin... 0_o

________________________________________________________

BOOOM!!!!!

here's there wait1's!

BOOOOOOMMMM!


             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!


September 16, 2014, 01:50:36 AM #99 Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 01:53:02 AM by frozenfire
Quote from: powerofthe17 on September 16, 2014, 01:34:29 AM
[spoiler]ok so here it comes my two animations for palutena and robin... 0_o

________________________________________________________

BOOOM!!!!!

here's there wait1's!

BOOOOOOMMMM!





WOAH. your animation skills have definitely improved. One thing: i'm actually going to keep the current palutena PSA cause i really like it. I believe you're also doing her full on smash 4 PSA for project smash 4 so i'll just use her  misc animations(wait 1, wins, taunts etc) but really nice job!
Quote from: Ǥɪғᴛᴇᴅ on September 15, 2014, 11:27:03 PM

I did not see anything worth firing missles over, I apologize.

I do, however, think that guy has a point.
You should do 5 modern Sonic recolors and 5 Classic sonic recolors.

Issue being, CBliss...
Doesn't always work as it should. :/
Cbliss + brawlex = pain in the butt. that'll probably be one of the last things i do
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

I can't even get Brawl EX to work.
I do the slot id's, configure ID's, etc etc.

Then I go to  my game and what do you know?
The character slots don't work.
Perhaps I require the CSS codes, but even then, I don't know how to really do so.
What to edit in the CSS Code.

Quote from: Ǥɪғᴛᴇᴅ on September 16, 2014, 02:24:09 AM
I can't even get Brawl EX to work.
I do the slot id's, configure ID's, etc etc.

Then I go to  my game and what do you know?
The character slots don't work.
Perhaps I require the CSS codes, but even then, I don't know how to really do so.
What to edit in the CSS Code.

That my friend will be a big issue when you try out the beta. Have you tried basing it off of nebulon's pack(it's the best/most stable) pack out there right  now it's how  I got mine working
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

I tried nebulons Packet.
It kept saying "Too much Traffic."

Remember my Rosalina PSA i sent you?
Could you maybe edit her Up+B for me?


September 16, 2014, 01:39:55 PM #104 Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 01:41:09 PM by frozenfire
Quote from: SSBXReal on September 16, 2014, 09:27:44 AM
BrawlEx has it own way of a CBliss effect,

I know that. There's no official name for it so I just called it cbliss. It's just a pain to add everything and make it freeze proof every time
Quote from: Ǥɪғᴛᴇᴅ on September 16, 2014, 05:18:28 AM
I tried nebulons Packet.
It kept saying "Too much Traffic."

Remember my Rosalina PSA i sent you?
Could you maybe edit her Up+B for me?

The best I can do is try. What do you want me to edit?
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0