Super Smash Blast!

Started by frozenfire, September 07, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

It's pretty obvious that the original characters portraits do not match what you see in-game. Please vote on which you'd like to see change

fix the CSS portraits to match the existing characters(currently using the smash 3 project)
35 (92.1%)
Put all those alts that are shown in the CSS back
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

I want the Up+B to have a more Vertical Recovery. Or a multi-directional.
Which ever one is easier.

I would love it so much of you could add Aang from the last airbender and crash bandicoot. I'd have a blast playing them.

Quote from: sloppymonk on September 16, 2014, 08:13:13 PM
I would love it so much of you could add Aang from the last airbender and crash bandicoot. I'd have a blast playing them.

you mean Ang from avatar the last airbender lol
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

September 17, 2014, 12:08:46 AM #108 Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 12:18:28 AM by frozenfire
The OP has been HEAVILY updated!. Let me know what you guys think!(it's not 100% done but im happy with it.
Also, everyone who got at least 1 vote will make it in one of the packs.

Quote from: sloppymonk on September 16, 2014, 08:13:13 PM
I would love it so much of you could add Aang from the last airbender and crash bandicoot. I'd have a blast playing them.
Will be added to the maybe list. when the next poll is up we'll shall see


ALSO TO ALL CURRENT TEAM MEMBERS: pick any character you want to be in the "fire: pack the only people who have are:

Ashley & Red: White mage
Superlucario603: Summoner yuna.
The rest of you gotta pick someone :P
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Quote from: frozenfire on September 17, 2014, 12:08:46 AM
The OP has been HEAVILY updated!. Let me know what you guys think!(it's not 100% done but im happy with it.
Also, everyone who got at least 1 vote will make it in one of the packs.
Will be added to the maybe list. when the next poll is up we'll shall see


ALSO TO ALL CURRENT TEAM MEMBERS: pick any character you want to be in the "fire: pack the only people who have are:

Ashley & Red: White mage
Superlucario603: Summoner yuna.
The rest of you gotta pick someone :P

Ghirahim, who already is in there, lolz :P

Quote from: powerofthe17 on September 16, 2014, 11:18:03 PM
you mean Ang from avatar the last airbender lol

Actually, he's ordinarily known as Aang, from "Avatar", for short. "The Last Airbender" was the name for the movie they made.

So I love this like 500000x more now
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

How about ryu hyabusa from ninja gaiden I can PSA him plus I have all ze games he has sword skills and fighting skills he should be a great add to the mod! :D :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quick question... Why has Nintendo not done this for sm4sh? They have two smash games for different consoles, they easily could have done this. Even the [censored]ing flames are different colors.
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

Op looks awesome now I really have to work on ryu hyabusa! Once I finish the PSA he will be ready for fire version :D
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Knuckle joe is already in there. I took personal screen shots of it.
Grahim is already in there. Didn't do a Picture thing, yet. Didn't have the motivation to switch 3 times.
To do Chrom, Dark Samus, Grahim, Sephiroth.

Ok, so, Frozenfire, for the CSPs/BPs/Stock Icons for Ghirahim, did you already make the default 00 ones, or shall I? And if I will make them, would you prefer the portraits be of 2d concept art, or of 3d concept art/3d model rendering?

I'm thinking of adding my other Toon Link Pack...
Hm...

Quote from: Ashley and Red on September 15, 2014, 10:07:39 PM
Oh, I am going to post sme screenshots of Godess Palutena

Post Merge: September 15, 2014, 10:29:25 PM

HACK




WII U







Post Merge: September 15, 2014, 10:34:14 PM

and a Peach video I did for the project :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p82RmSpuoFs&feature=youtu.be
Oh... wow...Erf...
If you want this compilation/custom made project to be better, don't do recolors like that... That looks terrible, but no offence. It's too blindingly bright.

Not even going to bother commenting on how that sounded.
Actually.... yes I am.

At least they bother showing what they got.
And not bother waiting for 120%.
Doesn't mean it's a final upload, it COULD show what they got going for them next time they upload.
Maybe it's a Beta.
I know I do it, sometimes.

I show what I got, let people test it, not wait and tease.

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on September 17, 2014, 06:41:24 PM
Oh... wow...Erf...
If you want this compilation/custom made project to be better, don't do recolors like that... That looks terrible, but no offence. It's too blindingly bright.

Hey, lovely, I am not offended....The bright isn't my fault at all, the problem is in the model's light...