Super Smash Blast!

Started by frozenfire, September 07, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's pretty obvious that the original characters portraits do not match what you see in-game. Please vote on which you'd like to see change

fix the CSS portraits to match the existing characters(currently using the smash 3 project)
35 (92.1%)
Put all those alts that are shown in the CSS back
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Quote from: Ashley and Red on September 17, 2014, 08:45:18 PM
Hey, lovely, I am not offended....The bright isn't my fault at all, the problem is in the model's light...

You could darken the textures so that it appears not as bright though.(Like what Nintendo did for the Alloys in Brawl.)

Okay. I will just newd someone to test it tomorrow. Volunteers?



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also congrats to Ashley and red for becoming A SUPREME KITTEN :P
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Quote from: frozenfire on September 18, 2014, 12:52:01 AM
There is a default one ( by jrush) I'll show you tommorow. As for the concept art.... Maybe 3d?

No, I meant, if there wasn't already one, but you already said there is one.
:af:

ok so robin didn't look good in my first animation the body rotated at the end and it wasn't longer here's a better version XD



yup looks better doesn't it also going to show off some of his attack animations today if i have time :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

September 18, 2014, 01:58:44 AM #127 Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 02:00:19 AM by Ǥɪғᴛᴇᴅ
Nah. It just irritates me when people do that.
Ashley may of been planning on a Second draft.
And your Game Pack wasn't even FINISHED yet.
We didn't even get a Beta, let alone anything else.
I haven't seen her packs, they may be even worse.
It's why I don't make a Game Pack. I KNOW it'll suck.
So I go around and bash others for doing it.
Why shouldn't I?

-throws a table and fires Missles and [censored] at it-

Congrats, Ashley. You Supreme Mofo.
I still won't bow before you. Supreme or not.
<_<

Yeah, I'll def add in my ToonLink Recolor Pack, tommorrow.

Post Merge: September 18, 2014, 02:00:19 AM

Quote from: windhunter7 on September 17, 2014, 09:05:15 PM
You could darken the textures so that it appears not as bright though.(Like what Nintendo did for the Alloys in Brawl.)

This is how you don't offend.
Give them advice to make it better.
Not offensive AND is imformative.

September 18, 2014, 03:10:31 AM #128 Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 03:11:45 AM by powerofthe17
Quote from: Ǥɪғᴛᴇᴅ on September 18, 2014, 01:58:44 AM
Nah. It just irritates me when people do that.
Ashley may of been planning on a Second draft.
And your Game Pack wasn't even FINISHED yet.
We didn't even get a Beta, let alone anything else.
I haven't seen her packs, they may be even worse.
It's why I don't make a Game Pack. I KNOW it'll suck.
So I go around and bash others for doing it.
Why shouldn't I?

-throws a table and fires Missles and [censored] at it-

Congrats, Ashley. You Supreme Mofo.
I still won't bow before you. Supreme or not.
<_<

Yeah, I'll def add in my ToonLink Recolor Pack, tommorrow.

Post Merge: September 18, 2014, 02:00:19 AM

This is how you don't offend.
Give them advice to make it better.
Not offensive AND is imformative.
just encourage not put donw putting the person down make their life worse been there thats why i just work harder lol but yeah and about the texture's it's a little bright but just darken it and try your best ^_^ :) :D
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: powerofthe17 on September 18, 2014, 01:30:18 AM
ok so robin didn't look good in my first animation the body rotated at the end and it wasn't longer here's a better version XD



yup looks better doesn't it also going to show off some of his attack animations today if i have time :)

I like it! It's much better
Quote from: Ǥɪғᴛᴇᴅ on September 18, 2014, 01:58:44 AM
Nah. It just irritates me when people do that.
Ashley may of been planning on a Second draft.
And your Game Pack wasn't even FINISHED yet.
We didn't even get a Beta, let alone anything else.
I haven't seen her packs, they may be even worse.
It's why I don't make a Game Pack. I KNOW it'll suck.
So I go around and bash others for doing it.
Why shouldn't I?

-throws a table and fires Missles and [censored] at it-

Congrats, Ashley. You Supreme Mofo.
I still won't bow before you. Supreme or not.
<_<

Yeah, I'll def add in my ToonLink Recolor Pack, tommorrow.

Post Merge: September 18, 2014, 02:00:19 AM

This is how you don't offend.
Give them advice to make it better.
Not offensive AND is imformative.
Speaking of betas......
Well, I'll leave that little announcement till Friday :P
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

I uploaded my Toon Link recolors.
I have CSP's for them.
But I am thinking of taking out Mewtwo2000's ToonLink and putting in B.R.A's Toon Link, instead. Even made a CSP, for it.

Ok, guys. I've done the Dark Samus textures! I've also made renders for them. No in-game pics, though; i'll get someone on that!

http://s1382.photobucket.com/user/Dylan_Dino/media/dsam1_zps3ddbe0d5.png.html
Smashy smashy smashyyyyy
SSBU(BrawlEx) Project: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70367.msg1293018#msg1293018

Ph, thank you all, I am the Supreme Maifen of Stars, I think... :)

Oh, I am working in Palutena: It is a really hard job, because BB preview shows the models witjout light, then I need to test in game all time I do a edit :P

Understandable.
My Emerald Toon Link recolors had that issue.

Rather annoying, man.

Quote from: Ashley and Red on September 18, 2014, 05:44:31 PM
Ph, thank you all, I am the Supreme Maifen of Stars, I think... :)

Oh, I am working in Palutena: It is a really hard job, because BB preview shows the models witjout light, then I need to test in game all time I do a edit :P
Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on September 18, 2014, 06:18:20 PM
Understandable.
My Emerald Toon Link recolors had that issue.

Rather annoying, man.
great work from you guys i may be no help with animating lol i mean the last one i posted still lookes kinda iffy but yeah i just can't wait to finish robin for you guys :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!