Super Smash Blast!

Started by frozenfire, September 07, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 40 Guests are viewing this topic.

It's pretty obvious that the original characters portraits do not match what you see in-game. Please vote on which you'd like to see change

fix the CSS portraits to match the existing characters(currently using the smash 3 project)
35 (92.1%)
Put all those alts that are shown in the CSS back
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

YoLo.
I'd wait for his/her/it's consent before we do anything.
That's my opinion. If she/he/it says feel free, then let loose EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!


-Zeus voice- RELEASE THE KRAKEN!

Shadow over Mario would probably be simple. Plus then he could have a real projectile, unlike DK or Wario versions

haha, yeah, you are right. I will maybe post other screens, f what I am working, White Mage....

I'd like to try your White Mage, personally. Looks pretty tight.

thank you :3 Actually, POFT17 is fixing and aading some extr animations right now :P

Ah, I see.~
Hm... I may ask you to do a special request for me....
But it would need extra care, if you are willing to do it.
A texture request.

OK, let's talk via PM. Hey, can I just replace my private folder??

That's what I did.
I just saved my entire previous pack in a different folder, then I deleted the private foldere and replaced it.
Replaced the codes with the codes she gave.
And just swagged out.



ALPHA IS AMAZING!! My faves were:

The character over Olimar is actually my fave one
PALUTENA OMG!
Most of the PSAs

What I disliked:

Random freezes with Zelda, ZSS, and others, but hat is OKay, frozen already told us.

Peach's textures, I really disliked them e.e

A warning, you're not allowed to use that one image of Palutena in your progress gallery. It is blatantly ripped from the official website and deceiving as to how your actual hack appears in-game.

.......What was i thinking leaving GIFTED unattended  :>.>palm:

Anyways let's get started

Quote from: Pikmin1211 on September 26, 2014, 10:09:12 PM
Getting a ton of cool remixes :p

:o Hype intensified!

REGARDING SHADOW: i actually perfer shadow over Wario than the other shadow PSA's but i knew there would be conflict of waluigi but no wario so i'll make a seperate case for him unlesss Leon has time for his idea:


Quote from: Leon Exodio on September 27, 2014, 02:24:33 AM
this but if everyone is annoyed at shadow replacing wario when i have time i can make my shadow psa over a character that can be brawlex. So then everyone is happy lol


I'm just gonna put this again cause he was kinda ignored:
Quote from: windhunter7 on September 27, 2014, 06:04:42 AM
So, would anyone mind getting a video of the Ghirahim PSA that frozenfire made, to go with my recolor pack?
EDIT: I forgot to say that I would credit you for it. :af:

P.S i didn't make that PSA JRUSH64 did :P
Quote from: robintjuh on September 27, 2014, 02:47:29 PM
I have been following this project for a while and I think its a cool project. Also I got a question do you guys need someone for the sfx for brawlex characters? Because I know how to do everything even the dead sounds crowd cheer star ko and everything else. If you guys need it can I join in.

Username: robintjuh
My abilities: sfx for brawlex characters
Availabillity: Every day excluding Wednesday

Welcome newcomer! you'll be very helpful because i hate doing SFX XD


Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on September 27, 2014, 03:10:30 PM
Then we wait for Frozen to come. If she says yes, (Call him she, he hates it. Shhh, don't tell him I said that.) >_> <_< I shall send you the build.

:>.>: ..........


Quote from: Ashley and Red on September 27, 2014, 03:17:45 PM
I got the alpha just now...I will be uploadig ome screens of what I mainly liked n the game... :)

Feel free to post any screenshots you want. I was saying no because not everything will stick around in the next build but just go for it :P


Quote from: Ashley and Red on September 27, 2014, 06:07:54 PM
ALPHA IS AMAZING!! My faves were:

The character over Olimar is actually my fave one
PALUTENA OMG!
Most of the PSAs

What I disliked:

Random freezes with Zelda, ZSS, and others, but hat is OKay, frozen already told us.

Peach's textures, I really disliked them e.e

I don't understand why you're all liking the alpha but that makes me happy  ;D a lot of the issues will be fixed in the next build. Peaches textures are nebulon's remnants so they'll be changed


Quote from: r_stronghammer on September 29, 2014, 02:31:01 AM
A warning, you're not allowed to use that one image of Palutena in your progress gallery. It is blatantly ripped from the official website and deceiving as to how your actual hack appears in-game.

Thanks i had completely forgotten about the most recent progress that needs to be updated XD

-Leon exodio , Pikmin1211, robintjuh will be added to the front page in a few minutes
@robintjuh i will send you the alpha in a few minutes
-@Ashley & red as already mentioned post your screens at will :P
-I have some screens of things i was holding back to show later in the week
-new poll. Will decide what we prioritize on for the beta
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

September 29, 2014, 03:27:04 AM #313 Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 03:28:49 AM by windhunter7
Quote from: windhunter7 on September 29, 2014, 03:15:49 AM
So, would anyone mind getting a video of the Ghirahim PSA that frozenfire made, to go with my recolor pack?
EDIT: I forgot to say that I would credit you for it. :af:

Quote from: frozenfire on September 29, 2014, 03:15:49 AM
P.S i didn't make that PSA JRUSH64 did :P

I asked you previously about any other credits, and you said "no". :>.>palm:
Any other credits to list that you forgot to mention to me? The stuff includes the animations, the textures, the models, and the CSPs.(BPs were from the CSPs, and stock icons were by me) Also, I did make sure to credit Jrush for the original CSP. ;D

P.S. I really cannot release the animations for Ghirahim on the vault to go with the Ghirahim, so he doesn't look weird, without previews of the animations. Can
anyone get these previews for me, so that people don't look at the entry weirdly?

Quote from: windhunter7 on September 29, 2014, 03:27:04 AM
I asked you previously about any other credits, and you said "no". :>.>palm:
Any other credits to list that you forgot to mention to me? The stuff includes the animations, the textures, the models, and the CSPs.(BPs were from the CSPs, and stock icons were by me) Also, I did make sure to credit Jrush for the original CSP. ;D

P.S. I really cannot release the animations for Ghirahim on the vault to go with the Ghirahim, so he doesn't look weird, without previews of the animations. Can
anyone get these previews for me, so that people don't look at the entry weirdly?

ALLLLLLLLLLLL JURSH :P i had told you that this was done by him
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0