Super Smash Blast!

Started by frozenfire, September 07, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's pretty obvious that the original characters portraits do not match what you see in-game. Please vote on which you'd like to see change

fix the CSS portraits to match the existing characters(currently using the smash 3 project)
35 (92.1%)
Put all those alts that are shown in the CSS back
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

September 29, 2014, 03:34:28 AM #315 Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 03:35:34 AM by windhunter7
Quote from: frozenfire on September 29, 2014, 03:32:37 AM
ALLLLLLLLLLLL JURSH :P i had told you that this was done by him

Wait, he did everything, including the model import and such? You only told me that the CSP was by him. Was everything that you sent me for Ghirahim by Jrush???

Quote from: windhunter7 on September 29, 2014, 03:34:28 AM
Wait, he did everything, including the model import and such?
Quote from: windhunter7 on September 29, 2014, 03:34:28 AM
Wait, he did everything, including the model import and such? You only told me that the CSP was by him. Was everything that you sent me for Ghirahim by Jrush???

Yessir EVERYTHING

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203433
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

September 29, 2014, 04:50:41 AM #317 Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 04:52:18 AM by robintjuh
Thanks to let me join you guys :)
Can i now have a link for the alpha so i can start.

Edit oops didnt saw I had a message never mind

Um... Frozen.
I am Gifted.  :af2:
And I didn't send him the Build.
I figured to wait for you.

Quote from: robintjuh on September 29, 2014, 04:50:41 AM
Thanks to let me join you guys :)
Can i now have a link for the alpha so i can start.

Edit oops didnt saw I had a message never mind
Awesome. Take all the time you need

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on September 29, 2014, 04:58:53 AM
Um... Frozen.
I am Gifted.  :af2:
And I didn't send him the Build.
I figured to wait for you.
OH I KNOW WHO YOU ARE :P
And I appreicate waiting for me. :P
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

September 29, 2014, 05:14:26 AM #320 Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 05:15:32 AM by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
As for my Final Destination pack... it's almost in completion.~ -Peace sign-
It... may not be as sexy as I had hoped, as there aren't many Final Destination variations to fit all the stages.
AND! I fixed my Shadow Recolor. Meaning the eyes are actually WHITE now.

Idle

CHAOS RIFT!

-Tails voice- I'M FALLING~~~

Very well, let's get this over with...

Post Merge: September 29, 2014, 05:15:31 AM

What did you mean by "Leaving me unattended" then?
Pardon if it's a joke. I've just been sleeping HORRIBLY.

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on September 29, 2014, 05:14:26 AM
As for my Final Destination pack... it's almost in completion.~ -Peace sign-
It... may not be as sexy as I had hoped, as there aren't many Final Destination variations to fit all the stages.
AND! I fixed my Shadow Recolor. Meaning the eyes are actually WHITE now.

Idle

CHAOS RIFT!

-Tails voice- I'M FALLING~~~

Very well, let's get this over with...

Post Merge: September 29, 2014, 05:15:31 AM

What did you mean by "Leaving me unattended" then?
Pardon if it's a joke. I've just been sleeping HORRIBLY.
I really need to edit the most recent progress -___-
It was meant as a joke meaning I left you to roam freely on this thread XD
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

-Stomps ground like a T-Rex eating all the posts while Frozen isn't here-

Like the recolor, by the way?
The Red on the shoes is a mess up, but I like how it came out, so it's staying.

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on September 29, 2014, 05:26:54 AM
-Stomps ground like a T-Rex eating all the posts while Frozen isn't here-

Like the recolor, by the way?
The Red on the shoes is a mess up, but I like how it came out, so it's staying.
Very much so I can't quite explain but it just like looks right. Nice job
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Thank yee~.
Can you replace the Shadow on the first page with that one?
As that is the superior one.

Wow wth last time I was on this thread had like 15 pages.. what are we working on at the moment exactly?
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

Possibilities of new Characters.
Etc etc. Wether to add SFX or not.

And if Shadow over Wario is worth anything.
But depending on Leon, he may get his own BrawlEX slot.

-Sonic voice- Long time no see. -Wink Wink, Hint Hint, Nudge Nudge.-

Is there one of the characters you want me to begin with or can I chose a random one

So, I got some good models that may be used as alts for some characters:

-Tennis Peach and Tennis Daisy
-Sports Rosalina (I made this one ;D)
-Swimsuit Peach and Daisy


I just need someone to rig them, or some of them. Anyone is up?


P.S I will get a Daisy PSA if you guys want her in the game

What ever you do, don't get the one by Super Zelda. The "Super Daisy" PSA.
Looks nice visually, but if you want a whole bunch of Deaths that are full of bogus, don't use it.
Aka, she has no recovery.
Which is bogus if you get knocked off the stage.
She isn't Broken, so it's possible to knock her off the stage.
So why they totally annihilated the Recovery is beyond me.