Super Smash Blast!

Started by frozenfire, September 07, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's pretty obvious that the original characters portraits do not match what you see in-game. Please vote on which you'd like to see change

fix the CSS portraits to match the existing characters(currently using the smash 3 project)
35 (92.1%)
Put all those alts that are shown in the CSS back
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Uhm, SFX uh? I sent you the voices for Rosalina...I can try to record the Grand Star SFX and the Starbit SFX, if you want

SFX? YES.
One word, baby...
WAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Were you expecting a real word? Too bad, Waluigi time.

If Ashley has the sound effects for Rosalina and Luma, you can knock her off of there.
BrawlMinus has a BrawlEX Pichu with sounds, already.

Super Sawniks pack has a working BrawlEX Young Link in it that has sound.


I'll go for Isaac.

Rosalina(And Luma), Pichu, and Young Link would probably have the easiest SFX to do.

I pretty much said that..
Those exact names, too.

Quote from: Ashley and Red on October 01, 2014, 09:17:08 AM
Uhm, SFX uh? I sent you the voices for Rosalina...I can try to record the Grand Star SFX and the Starbit SFX, if you want
Yes I got them. I'd like those others as well. The only reason she's on that is list is because the winners will get priority over the rest
Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on October 01, 2014, 02:56:55 PM
If Ashley has the sound effects for Rosalina and Luma, you can knock her off of there.
BrawlMinus has a BrawlEX Pichu with sounds, already.

Super Sawniks pack has a working BrawlEX Young Link in it that has sound.


I'll go for Isaac.
....can you get me the brawl minus one? Also Rosalina's up there for the reason above
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Sure, I'll get yee the Brawl Minus one over pichu.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/126nd60c0noxi19/323.sawnd?dl=0

Tell me when you get it, so I can delete it.

Datk Pit could be Pit's voices, just pitched (for the sound effects IDK). I also have Vocaloid, and have MEIKO, GUMI, Miku, Rin, IA and Len installed.....If this is of use :P

Yeah, I can see Dark Pit being Pit's voice, but a bit deeper.

Speaking of Dark Pit, are we using the Flame Orbitar movesest or what?

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on October 01, 2014, 04:04:14 PM
Sure, I'll get yee the Brawl Minus one over pichu.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/126nd60c0noxi19/323.sawnd?dl=0

Tell me when you get it, so I can delete it.

Got it. Feel free to delete.
Quote from: Ashley and Red on October 01, 2014, 04:09:37 PM
Datk Pit could be Pit's voices, just pitched (for the sound effects IDK). I also have Vocaloid, and have MEIKO, GUMI, Miku, Rin, IA and Len installed.....If this is of use :P
They might be of use later on :P

Quote from: Pikmin1211 on October 01, 2014, 08:41:06 PM
Speaking of Dark Pit, are we using the Flame Orbitar movesest or what?
Yes he is. If enough people want it, i'll give alternate PSA's that fit him
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright i now everyone's probably out and about with the new smash bros but i'm going to post anyways:

-Multiple characters have had freezes fixed
-Multiple recolors have been fixed
-A lot of "mislabelled" things have been fixed
-The fire pack has progressed significantly to the point where an alpha is on the way
-misc improvements

Wooflezz
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

SmashJay87
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

GIFTED
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

powerofthe17
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

windhunter7
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

MegaGEN50
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Superlucario603
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ashley & Red
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Leon Exodio
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Pikmin1211
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


robintjuh
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


ME
I'm getting multiple characters thieir recolors(mostly the original their smash 4 like textures. I've been fixing the alpha's freezes complants and begun properly labeling stuff. Also continuning with  alts

And now for some screens!:

MULTIPLE CHARACTERS HAVE TEXTURES/MODEL/ANIMATION UPDATES



THE NEXT WAVE OF NEWCOMERS ARE HERE!

A POTENTIAL PSA........


THE FIRE PACK PRGORESSION









WILL ELABORATE MORE ON WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH THE FIRE PACK SOON.......
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

OK. I am just ofering myself to take cre of Serah's and Lightning's Knight of Etro textures. They look very saturated :P And yes, i will do what you want. and POFT17 is working on White mage

Quote from: Ashley and Red on October 03, 2014, 05:59:39 PM
OK. I am just ofering myself to take cre of Serah's and Lightning's Knight of Etro textures. They look very saturated :P And yes, i will do what you want. and POFT17 is working on White mage

Awesome :) I wasn't liking how they were looking but i wasn't going to bother for now
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

October 03, 2014, 06:04:44 PM #358 Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 06:05:43 PM by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
Luma looks smaller in scale.
Which may because Luma is Farther away.

I like how it has come out, so far.
Are you planning on adding my Final Destination Pack at all? Or no?

If you require anything, I'll do it. I have a Mirage Toon Zelda and Toon Sheik recolor.

Post Merge: October 03, 2014, 06:05:43 PM

Thinking of adding in Some Music, since I know how to do so, now.

Quote from: frozenfire on October 03, 2014, 06:03:36 PM
Awesome :) I wasn't liking how they were looking but i wasn't going to bother for now

Also, I am done with White Mage recolors, I will just be compressing them and send to you soon ;)