Super Smash Blast!

Started by frozenfire, September 07, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's pretty obvious that the original characters portraits do not match what you see in-game. Please vote on which you'd like to see change

fix the CSS portraits to match the existing characters(currently using the smash 3 project)
35 (92.1%)
Put all those alts that are shown in the CSS back
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38


New pic of whenever:

"Even though some characters will have similar moves, rest assured everyone will feel different as their own unique character......."

Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Wut is that...

Also, I added your CSS to my Request.

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on October 12, 2014, 02:47:40 AM
Wut is that...

Also, I added your CSS to my Request.

Who knows what it is :P

Also
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

True... true...
Also.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on October 12, 2014, 02:54:39 AM
True... true...
Also.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quick question for ya: Should your final destination pack be in the beta? or do you still want to add to it/leave it till final release?(Also if you want to put it on the vault go ahead...)
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Not putting it on the Vault, sorry.
Can't be assed to find all the Users who made them.

Final release, pls.

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on October 12, 2014, 03:25:15 AM
Not putting it on the Vault, sorry.
Can't be assed to find all the Users who made them.

Final release, pls.

Lol I wasn't asking you to put it on the vault :P
I thought maybe you didn't want it to be exclusive to this pack.
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

I'd like you to add it to the Final Release.
An epic pack for an epic release.

What could be better?

So today I worked on Rosalina and she is almost done everyone from the team gets a link tommorow

Quote from: robintjuh on October 12, 2014, 06:09:26 PM
So today I worked on Rosalina and she is almost done everyone from the team gets a link tommorow

Aight, nice

October 13, 2014, 03:57:29 AM #416 Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 04:40:39 AM by frozenfire
Quote from: robintjuh on October 12, 2014, 06:09:26 PM
So today I worked on Rosalina and she is almost done everyone from the team gets a link tommorow

Wow that was fast. Can't wait.

Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Hey, Frozen
If I PM you, will you answer it soon?

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on October 13, 2014, 04:02:45 AM
Hey, Frozen
If I PM you, will you answer it soon?

Yessir ready and waiting for your PM :P
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0