Super Smash Blast!

Started by frozenfire, September 07, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's pretty obvious that the original characters portraits do not match what you see in-game. Please vote on which you'd like to see change

fix the CSS portraits to match the existing characters(currently using the smash 3 project)
35 (92.1%)
Put all those alts that are shown in the CSS back
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Also I got more stages for the frozen pack but still some room. Any suggestions?(they just have to be stages that would fit in the frozen pack
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0


Quote from: frozenfire on October 13, 2014, 04:41:55 AM
Also I got more stages for the frozen pack but still some room. Any suggestions?(they just have to be stages that would fit in the frozen pack

Hmmm...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30504
Melee - Fountain of Dreams
Melee - Fourside
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36284
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30781 (No idea what it is but it looks cool)
Dracula's Castle (from PM)

Quote from: Pikmin1211 on October 13, 2014, 02:26:40 PM
Hmmm...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30504
Melee - Fountain of Dreams
Melee - Fourside
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36284
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30781 (No idea what it is but it looks cool)
Dracula's Castle (from PM)

I agree, Draculas Castle is cool in theory.
But I have played it and it is almost impossible to recover on there, do to the ledges being glitchy.
Sometimes you'll grab the ledge and at other times, you won't.

Other than that. Yeah. I'd play it.

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on October 13, 2014, 02:30:25 PM
I agree, Draculas Castle is cool in theory.
But I have played it and it is almost impossible to recover on there, do to the ledges being glitchy.
Sometimes you'll grab the ledge and at other times, you won't.

Other than that. Yeah. I'd play it.

Huh? No, the ledges are fine, or else they wouldn't have included it in PM at all.

Quote from: Pikmin1211 on October 13, 2014, 03:01:39 PM
Huh? No, the ledges are fine, or else they wouldn't have included it in PM at all.

No, they aren't.
Personal experience with the stage myself.

And besides, Project M is broken.

The lag between attacks, making it so you have to wait a second between attacks.
Bowsers massive Armor, making it so when ever I have him dead to rights, he'll just plow through my attack.
The way they removed Yoshi's small hop, when doing his recovery, merely to make his Ground game better.
But that doesn't matter when his Recover is completely neutered.
Toon Links recovery is lowered. While I have gotten used to it, they also got rid of his grinding when recovering, able to hit the opponent over and over.

Bot bashing you for liking Project M.
Just stating, the Draculas Castles ledges are bugged.

Or, for me, they were.
My luck has always been horrible.

My ideas:

Bowser Castle Stage
An Ice cream stage. I found it somewhere in the vaullt alooooong time ago, when I was 11

So thinks didnt go as plannend so no rosalina sounds today

The effort was worth it, I am sure. :)

Also, HIIII ASHLEY~~~~~~~~

Quote from: Pikmin1211 on October 13, 2014, 02:26:40 PM
Hmmm...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30504
Melee - Fountain of Dreams
Melee - Fourside
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36284
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30781 (No idea what it is but it looks cool)
Dracula's Castle (from PM)

Quote from: Ashley and Red on October 13, 2014, 04:07:17 PM
My ideas:

Bowser Castle Stage
An Ice cream stage. I found it somewhere in the vaullt alooooong time ago, when I was 11

All noted. Will  be adding them. @Ashley think you could find the ice cream stage?

Quote from: robintjuh on October 13, 2014, 07:16:12 PM
So thinks didnt go as plannend so no rosalina sounds today

No worries. Take all the time you need. I'm currently trying to figure out if I can give characters who were from assist trophies their sfx too
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

ok, it is Project M's fountain of dreams... and HIIII Queen <3

Project M's fountain of Dreams is perfect.
Just a speck small. Besides that, perfect.

Sorry, but I have to take a moment to show something. I am truly impressed with the recolors I've currently received and I must show them off:





Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Feedback/criticism/suggestions for more recolors are wanted!
Keep up the great work everyone  ;D
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0


Quote from: Ashley and Red on October 13, 2014, 09:47:05 PM
SUGGESTONS FOR PALUTENA PEOPLE, PLEASE

Maybe you could just giver her smash 4 recolors?
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0