Super Smash Blast!

Started by frozenfire, September 07, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

It's pretty obvious that the original characters portraits do not match what you see in-game. Please vote on which you'd like to see change

fix the CSS portraits to match the existing characters(currently using the smash 3 project)
35 (92.1%)
Put all those alts that are shown in the CSS back
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Btw, I'm currently working on Knuckle Joe's recolors ;D

Quote from: frozenfire on October 13, 2014, 09:48:25 PM
Maybe you could just giver her smash 4 recolors?

ok, will do it. I am VERY LATE WITH HER, ND i HATE TO BE LATE

Quote from: windhunter7 on October 14, 2014, 12:12:06 AM
Btw, I'm currently working on Knuckle Joe's recolors ;D

Aweseome. I'm sure they'll be great! ;D

Quote from: Ashley and Red on October 14, 2014, 12:16:01 AM
ok, will do it. I am VERY LATE WITH HER, ND i HATE TO BE LATE

You're not at all :P the ones posted in the last page are very early. you got lots of time :P
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

OK. I am done with Palutena. If you need any other recolors, specially female nes... I am here. BTW, will Daisy join?

Quote from: Ashley and Red on October 14, 2014, 01:31:56 AM
OK. I am done with Palutena. If you need any other recolors, specially female nes... I am here. BTW, will Daisy join?

I don't like the current one over peach so unless you have another one in mind I really can't say
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

I'd be hlad to work on it. Send me her files, please :3



The.problem with Peach is the shadowing: it doesn't have. I can do it :)

How's the Request coming? ;))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

October 14, 2014, 02:50:02 AM #445 Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 02:51:10 AM by frozenfire
Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on October 14, 2014, 01:54:06 AM
How's the Request coming? ;))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Almost done.....however I have no time during the week so it might have to wait till Friday.....

Post Merge: October 14, 2014, 02:51:10 AM

Quote from: Ashley and Red on October 14, 2014, 01:51:14 AM
The.problem with Peach is the shadowing: it doesn't have. I can do it :)

Shadowing? don't know what that means but go for it?
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

October 14, 2014, 02:58:07 AM #446 Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 04:14:28 PM by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
No worries.
We'll see if Nebulon plans on doing it...

Thing I have learned, is to have a backup plan.

A plan B.

Post Merge: October 14, 2014, 04:14:28 PM

This may be helpful fore the Dark Samus PSA:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=501

OK. Frozenfre, when yoou enter send me amessage, please. There is something I want to dscuss with yu. Don't worry, isn't anything serious :P

Quote from: Ashley and Red on October 14, 2014, 01:51:14 AM
The.problem with Peach is the shadowing: it doesn't have. I can do it :)

Ooh; by "Shadowing", do you mean when you have a template that you paste over a part to isolate it, and then paste all the parts together, like in my tutorial? :D

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on October 14, 2014, 02:58:07 AM
No worries.
We'll see if Nebulon plans on doing it...

Thing I have learned, is to have a backup plan.

A plan B.

Post Merge: October 14, 2014, 04:14:28 PM

This may be helpful fore the Dark Samus PSA:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=501
Oh kirby's hats -__- gods that'll be that last thing I do for sure

Quote from: Ashley and Red on October 15, 2014, 01:16:22 AM
OK. Frozenfre, when yoou enter send me amessage, please. There is something I want to dscuss with yu. Don't worry, isn't anything serious :P
You honestly scared me with your comment as I was reading it until the last part XD sending one now
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0