Super Smash Blast!

Started by frozenfire, September 07, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's pretty obvious that the original characters portraits do not match what you see in-game. Please vote on which you'd like to see change

fix the CSS portraits to match the existing characters(currently using the smash 3 project)
35 (92.1%)
Put all those alts that are shown in the CSS back
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Quote from: frozenfire on October 15, 2014, 03:40:07 AM
Oh kirby's hats -__- gods that'll be that last thing I do for sure

Good luck.~
Ahaha. You are gonna need it.
No one seems to have time for Kirby Hats.

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on October 15, 2014, 04:02:35 AM
Good luck.~
Ahaha. You are gonna need it.
No one seems to have time for Kirby Hats.


Kirby hatd are a hell to do, specially when they are gor PSAs. Can you mind Naruto.or Ligjtning Kirby hats? :P

October 18, 2014, 01:39:58 AM #452 Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 01:49:36 AM by frozenfire
Here's just a little bit if an update of what's happened/ what's going to happen

Frozen pack:

The main complaint was lack of sfx so the following will have their sfx in the beta:
Roy
Mewtwo
shadow
young link
pichu
Shulk
Lucina

characters who are CONFIRMED to get their sfx:
knuckle joe
grayfox
waluigi
Isaac
lyndis
Rosalina & luma
Palutena

maybe list(have sound files to use but deciding where to put them)
Robin
chrom

A lot of things have been labeled correctly & multiple new move sets were added however the poll ends with trying to get a beta out for both the same time so I'm ditching the frozen pack for a while :P


FIRE pack:
it's time to start moving this into motion. All my focus will now be on this pack but i'm going at this with a different approach. Characters will be done 5 max at one time until they are 80-100% complete(meaning full csp, css recolors sfx, etc......)
As of right now these characters are further along in the progress
These characters have all their stuff done including their SFX already implemented
Naruto
Goku
DeadPool
Kid buu
Sora
Ryu
Spiderman
Wolverine
Megaman X
Zero

Characters who is mostly done just missing certain things
White mage(I have not started her sfx until I receive her PSA)

Characters that will be currently worked on
Bayonetta( Gunslinger samus PSA)
sasuke
chun-li
zero
Lightning
???

I'll post some stuff this weekend regarding more things that will need to be done. until then :P

Also does anyone have any ideas for what the css should look like? or should it stay using the Rainbow css?
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

As you posted here, I will post waht I've done:

I did a Daisy PSA, need someone to test it out...
I did ALL the Palutena's recolors
I plan to work on Peach's dress
I sent to frozenfire the Lightning textures (I need to know if they worked, plz, say me)
POFT17 is working on my White Mage....but IDK waht happened to him... Uhm...

Hope you guys are having lucky!!! If there is anything I can do......

Quote from: Ashley and Red on October 18, 2014, 02:00:18 AM
As you posted here, I will post waht I've done:

I did a Daisy PSA, need someone to test it out...
I did ALL the Palutena's recolors
I plan to work on Peach's dress
I sent to frozenfire the Lightning textures (I need to know if they worked, plz, say me)
POFT17 is working on my White Mage....but IDK waht happened to him... Uhm...

Hope you guys are having lucky!!! If there is anything I can do......

I think I already said this in a pm but i'll test daisy out
Mind sending the recolors over?
I will let you know about lightning a bit later
I haven't heard from POFT17 in awhile but i'm sure he has his reasons
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

wow it's been a while real life hates me lol but yeah i like the progress we are making lol but yeah guys I'm back :P :D
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

October 22, 2014, 03:33:03 AM #456 Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 03:36:30 AM by frozenfire
Quote from: powerofthe17 on October 22, 2014, 03:30:04 AM
wow it's been a while real life hates me lol but yeah i like the progress we are making lol but yeah guys I'm back :P :D

Glad to see you're back :)


Thanks to nebulon I'm learning how to assign assist trophies sfx to characters so I can guarantee these guys will:
Grayfox
knuckle joe
little mac
lyndis
Isaac
waluigi
silver(shadow's assist)
??? ?(haven't decided if I'll add this person to the roster)





The next build is almost ready but there still some bugs I gotta fix....
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

wow thats awesome great progress i'l be able to jump right back into helping you guys it's just realife has caught me in it's clutches so school my friends family and the girl I like(ahem person cannot be mention as she is on kcmm now cough) have gotten into my production time and progress time for brawl modding and such so i'm happy to back I missed you guys :D
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Your real life is nothing.
There is nothing more important than Brawl Modding.
And you shall be tried.

We all hereby see you Guilty.
Guilty for living your life, instead of sitting on your ass all day, playing and hacking Brawl.

Noaaaaa! Please spear me! D: *sobs a storm* I must redeem myself but who can help it when their father is brutal(my father in particular because I'm only 17 yeah that's right I'm 17) and takes their computer and then gives it back after they work hard ahem me :SRS:
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

We shall let the other 2 elders decide...
Frozen, Ashely and I....

I see you as Guilty....
We shall see how the others see you....

There will be no exiling of any kind for now ;D

Anyways I'm hitting a road block.
Until further notice the Fire pack is on HOLD
Reasons
1) lack of motivation
2) I'm starting another side project with a certain someone and I want to kick it into high gear

HOWEVER a second private build of the frozen pack  will be out by the end of the month AT THE LATEST. I wanted to give it by Saturday but it will probably not be the case. I just really want to improve the frozen pack and get it out before moving to the fire pack.

For the frozen pack
Things left( that Im trying to get done before the private build)
1. The Css reorganized/ csps & such mostly completed
2. Reducing the amount of freezes( it's been greatly reduced since the alpha but there are still some lurking
3. Full stage icons properly labelled
4. Charcater SFX( this weekend I will officially start trying to give more character Thier SFX

however I may not give the private build to everyone due to I really need the feedback this time around. Haven't decided yet but I may just give to a few people who I feel will give more insight on how to improve things before I give to the rest of the team
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Well well well... if it isn't Frozen.
Long time no see, where you been?

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on October 24, 2014, 02:46:47 AM
Well well well... if it isn't Frozen.
Long time no see, where you been?

School, life & smash bros direct XD
I've made a lot of silent progress it just hasn't been post-worthy but soon that will change
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

I should probably give an update on Knuckle Joe: I'm a decent way done with doing the textures, and I should be able to finish it by the end of next week or the beginning of next next week or so.