Super Smash Blast!

Started by frozenfire, September 07, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's pretty obvious that the original characters portraits do not match what you see in-game. Please vote on which you'd like to see change

fix the CSS portraits to match the existing characters(currently using the smash 3 project)
35 (92.1%)
Put all those alts that are shown in the CSS back
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

lovely people, I did something amazing. As we have White Mage over Zelda, i did a female Black Mage over Sheik model, and imported into brawl :af: It is my 1st sccesful import :AF: My idea is to White Mage turn into Black Mage naytime we want :af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af:




The only gliltch is after her FS...




Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on November 07, 2014, 11:40:10 PM
LIES! YOU DUN' EVEN NO!

ok, I am liying. I would do hood as a pallete swap, but now no hat is the actual one ;)



I hope it doesn't lag the hell out, again. Or show up as invisibale. Then freeze like last time.

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on November 07, 2014, 11:59:48 PM
I hope it doesn't lag the hell out, again. Or show up as invisibale. Then freeze like last time.

shhhhhhhhhhhh! this was a secret, I am ashamed of that. :3 Anyways, I amassure it will work, maybe some texture problem but no freezes. I will sen you a PM


@ Ashley and red: Awesome job! Really liking where you're going with her :)
@ Queen  I'll PM you tommrow about using the css code

I'm uploading the Beta right for queen/Ashley & red. Hopefullly it'll finish soon.....
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

I won't be able to test it, today. Tired as all hell.
Tomorrow, I shall, though.

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on November 08, 2014, 05:04:46 AM
I won't be able to test it, today. Tired as all hell.
Tomorrow, I shall, though.
No problem there's quite a change in content so hopefully you'll like it more than the alpha :)
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

I am done with White Mage. I just need someone to fix her texture problem: after FS amor some dark stages, her textures get corrupted

Aight! I am uploading the Thing to my SD card.
Expect some great news, crap news, news that isn't needed and news that is nuts off the balls.