Super Smash Blast!

Started by frozenfire, September 07, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's pretty obvious that the original characters portraits do not match what you see in-game. Please vote on which you'd like to see change

fix the CSS portraits to match the existing characters(currently using the smash 3 project)
35 (92.1%)
Put all those alts that are shown in the CSS back
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

@Queen, the normal CSS screen prob happens because you need to wait, at least 5 secs before selecting the "Brawl" and 5 secs before selecting a character...


Well there has been NO progress so just leave and DO NOT CLICK THE SPOILER

[Spoiler]
OF COURSE YOU WOULDN"T LISTEN (and I'm glad you didn't :P) the whole issue with the site gave me a lot of time to work with what I had and made me get some things done. Here's a little breakdown:
FIRE PACK: The only reason why so much progress was made was because the site was down for a bit. Multiple characters, stages sfx etx  are now fully functional. The confirmed roster list will have to  wait a bit longer since this pack will be using the Recently released terra tower CSS that was meant for nebulon's pack. Here's a very small preview of what's been done(Tons of characters are already confirmed but I can't show off everything just yet :P







Most universes seem to have multiple representatives but rest assured there will be those who can handle themselves just fine as single representatives
   




FROZEN PACK:
This pack is now in a releasable state. A poll is up regarding this
Silly characters such as the Wii, 3ds & question were removed. To replace them are:

Additionally: Lloyd and 1 VERY special character was added.

Because I was playing around with config files and modules, a wonderful mistake occurred (since She Is NOT supposed to be cloned) WANT TO KNOW WHO IT IS??????????
[Spoiler][Spoiler]
(Bayonetta is currently using the gunslinger samus PSA While ZSS retains her normal PSA) the following picture is simply to show there using separate slots and NOT a PSA fusion. There is a glitch with her only when facing ZSS but I'll see if I can fix it.


Also multiple characters got models updates/ attack buffs/debuffs animation fixes/updates glitch fixes & more. More info will be coming soon



Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

We got FF cjaracters and Bayonetta <3 I love it! Well, there is anything I can do?

December 02, 2014, 03:17:08 PM #603 Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 03:18:56 PM by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
Very nice... very very nice.
That'll def be alot of fun.
The Roll is begging me to pull a Toon Link on it and make a Gifted version of it.
Pink and Light Blue.

Awesome progress! :D
Btw, I should update as well... though I haven't worked much on it due to working on a lot of stuff, I finished Knuckle Joe recolors and the snapshots; I just have to now compile the snapshots and create the readme and upload it to the vault. ;) Though it'll probly take a few days for that, as I'm still busy.
Also, I apologize, Frozen, for not yet testing the stuff; I'll try to test it within the next few days; I forgot to test it, but I'll test it ASAP and then get back to you.

Oh, well...I am abit off, there was released any beta and I didn't receive it? .-.

I haven't, either.
But I don't blame Frozen.
I did say I kinda quit.

Quote from: Ashley and Red on December 02, 2014, 04:12:59 PM
Oh, well...I am abit off, there was released any beta and I didn't receive it? .-.
Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on December 02, 2014, 10:24:31 PM
I haven't, either.
But I don't blame Frozen.
I did say I kinda quit.
LOL the reason I din't give it to you guys is because there hasn't been a new one since the beta I gave you two first. The "patch" with the replacements/fixes with the characters mentioned above hasn't been released yet bc i'm still adding their cosmetics first. 

Also @Ashley & red did the toon Zelda fix I sent work?

Quote from: Ashley and Red on December 02, 2014, 10:56:09 AM
We got FF cjaracters and Bayonetta <3 I love it! Well, there is anything I can do?

In due time. I'm still trying to see who's still around before I assign anything in the fire pack.
Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on December 02, 2014, 03:17:08 PM
Very nice... very very nice.
That'll def be alot of fun.
The Roll is begging me to pull a Toon Link on it and make a Gifted version of it.
Pink and Light Blue.
When the patch is out, go for it. I'd love to see it and it could replace one of her costumes.

Quote from: windhunter7 on December 02, 2014, 03:47:06 PM
Awesome progress! :D
Btw, I should update as well... though I haven't worked much on it due to working on a lot of stuff, I finished Knuckle Joe recolors and the snapshots; I just have to now compile the snapshots and create the readme and upload it to the vault. ;) Though it'll probly take a few days for that, as I'm still busy.
Also, I apologize, Frozen, for not yet testing the stuff; I'll try to test it within the next few days; I forgot to test it, but I'll test it ASAP and then get back to you.

No apology needed :P Honestly, for the first few days when the site went down I didn't do ANYTHING brawl related. Letting me know you're still around is good enough for me
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Lol, what are the odds? I didn't do anything Brawl-related, either, other than literally only 5 minutes of work on a single recolor per day. Lolz ;D

Quote from: frozenfire on December 03, 2014, 12:51:02 AM
LOL the reason I din't give it to you guys is because there hasn't been a new one since the beta I gave you two first. The "patch" with the replacements/fixes with the characters mentioned above hasn't been released yet bc i'm still adding their cosmetics first. 

Also @Ashley & red did the toon Zelda fix I sent work?

In due time. I'm still trying to see who's still around before I assign anything in the fire pack.
When the patch is out, go for it. I'd love to see it and it could replace one of her costumes.

No apology needed :P Honestly, for the first few days when the site went down I didn't do ANYTHING brawl related. Letting me know you're still around is good enough for me


wait, what toon zelda fix? maybe I lost it while the site was down...do you still have the patch??

Curse you, Ashley for losing it!!!!!!!!

Also, Frozen.
The likely hood of me TESTING the beta, is very unlikely, at least, not until for awhile.
Not because I don't want to, but because some [bleep] stole my TV... not stole, but is borrowing. PLus my WiiMote batteries are dead and same [Bleep] won't buy me new batteries, like she said she'd do 5 times already. And I have no money.

I can still download and do some color textures, so that'll be what I can do.

if you need any help with psa i can do because im not really doing my projects any more because of reasons its all in my thread but if yall need a psa fix or port let me know and when i have time ill do it

Oh, well, and I can still import models, bit rigging will wait till next year, because my mouse broke, and my father don't want to buy me a new one. I decided to get some easy job for 14 year boys and get some money for a new one lol

Oh, and I forgot I can make you CSP's, BP's, BP Names and CSP names.
But you probably knew that.

Quote from: Ashley and Red on November 13, 2014, 09:59:49 PM
@Queen, the normal CSS screen prob happens because you need to wait, at least 5 secs before selecting the "Brawl" and 5 secs before selecting a character...
ok soo I just cam back and our progress quadrupled!!!! horrreeeeeyyyysheeeeeeeeetttt :O oh...my.. gowd I am amazed guys lets keep up the good work lol and when was the project m version again I forgot? lol anyway I can finally get back to work more lol XD
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!