Super Smash Blast!

Started by frozenfire, September 07, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's pretty obvious that the original characters portraits do not match what you see in-game. Please vote on which you'd like to see change

fix the CSS portraits to match the existing characters(currently using the smash 3 project)
35 (92.1%)
Put all those alts that are shown in the CSS back
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

December 06, 2014, 10:57:45 PM #615 Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 11:29:52 PM by frozenfire
There a few things I will be asking for now to finalize and polish up some characters

Gifted
-Bayonetta needs a css icon as well as her BP and name
-Wii fit trainer needs her name as well
-There are multiple characters who csps bp and name will be needed in the fire pack so should I ask you for them in a bulk or little by little?

Leon exodio
-I'll PM you  a bit later for some of the PSA work needed

Ashley and red
-Could you do bayonetta's recolors if I send you the model? I had to adjust it to make it compatible with her PSA.
-Also when I resend the toon Zelda fix let  me know if it works

Windhunter
You're already doing some things for now so i'll leave you to it

Powerofthe17
I honestly forgot what you were working on. Was it ryu and white mage?

Pichi-Hime
Would you happen to know how to make a female counterpart of robin that was in the beta
Would you be able to re-rig lyndis's assist trophy model over marth?
-Also, would you be able to give krystal her star fox assault costume?

Pikmin1211
It's my fault for now checking back with you about stages & such. By tomorrow I'll have a complete list

Robintjuh
I know what you're working on so i'll leave you to it as well

I need some type of notice that the following are still around or not:
Wooflezz
Superlucario603
MegaCen50

Failure to show some type of activity by the end of this year will result with them being cut from the team

Quote from: Ashley and Red on December 03, 2014, 01:38:56 AM
wait, what toon zelda fix? maybe I lost it while the site was down...do you still have the patch??

It was the config file/rel. I'll resend it now

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on December 03, 2014, 01:54:38 AM
Curse you, Ashley for losing it!!!!!!!!

Also, Frozen.
The likely hood of me TESTING the beta, is very unlikely, at least, not until for awhile.
Not because I don't want to, but because some [bleep] stole my TV... not stole, but is borrowing. PLus my WiiMote batteries are dead and same [Bleep] won't buy me new batteries, like she said she'd do 5 times already. And I have no money.

I can still download and do some color textures, so that'll be what I can do.
No problem. You've been very helpfully with other stuff so don't worry about testing.

Quote from: Leon Exodio on December 03, 2014, 05:32:32 AM
if you need any help with psa i can do because im not really doing my projects any more because of reasons its all in my thread but if yall need a psa fix or port let me know and when i have time ill do it

Oh there's definitely a few things i'd like you to do if you have the time. I'll PM you.

Quote from: Ashley and Red on December 03, 2014, 11:00:05 AM
Oh, well, and I can still import models, bit rigging will wait till next year, because my mouse broke, and my father don't want to buy me a new one. I decided to get some easy job for 14 year boys and get some money for a new one lol
There's nothing that needs importing for the moment. However I do like those random characters you've sent me in the past so if you do more in the future feel free to show me.

Quote from: powerofthe17 on December 04, 2014, 01:14:32 AM
ok soo I just cam back and our progress quadrupled!!!! horrreeeeeyyyysheeeeeeeeetttt :O oh...my.. gowd I am amazed guys lets keep up the good work lol and when was the project m version again I forgot? lol anyway I can finally get back to work more lol XD

About the Project M version: since I don't know the first thing about Project M, when the packs are released individually I'll ask if someone wants to make a Project m counterpart.
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

FIRST!

Bayonetta [censored]:

CSP name:

Bayonetta BP name:

Bayonetta CSP:
Made two, cuz I'm so Fancy~ You already know~

Bayonetta Battle Portrait:

Bayonetta CSS:

Wii Fit Trainer BP Name:

Also, reason for Lucario being gone, is because I told him I was a guy and he kinda left.
He said I lied, dispite never saying I was male or female to him. YoLo.

As for Pichi. I am sorry for getting mad before.
I deleted my previous comments.
I was angry before and kinda went ape [censored].
I ask you not to make better CSP's, though.
Even if you are better.
Or at least acknowledge me if you do...
Notice me, senpai.

Frozen, I ask you use my CSP thread for requests.
If not, keep firing away here, I'll still do them.

Yes, I want to get on Bayonetta!!! Also, my parents bought me a new mouse. So, I will rig Sunshine Peach, while I will look for SMG Rosalina and SMG Peach. Oh, I plan on recreate the Peach costume for Bayonetta, but without the mario dolls and the other adornments...I want to just make it simple :)

P.s I will look for MP9/MP8 Daisy too...these are just plans, and I still have to do Kasane Teto e..e Priorties:Bayonetta, Sunshine Peach

December 07, 2014, 02:28:25 AM #618 Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 02:34:09 AM by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
Oh, btw... this is what Cats will look like in 100 years.
Welcome to hell.

I wake up so, I will start rigging Sunshine Peach, while I will wait for Bayonetta to come :3 OK, so, uhm, if you need me to anything else after I am done, just call me. About the female Robin, I think she just need breasts, a femaled face and a hair. If Pichi needs help with hair, I have something here, that looks alot like Female Robin's hair. I just need to edit it

Also, lol  this cat above

Post Merge: December 07, 2014, 12:57:40 PM

I wake up so, I will start rigging Sunshine Peach, while I will wait for Bayonetta to come :3 OK, so, uhm, if you need me to anything else after I am done, just call me. About the female Robin, I think she just need breasts, a femaled face and a hair. If Pichi needs help with hair, I have something here, that looks alot like Female Robin's hair. I just need to edit it

Also, lol  this cat above

Lolatthecatabove,indeed,myfriend.

Oh, forgot the last question.
I'm not good at in bulk. So little by little.
I'll do them all.

December 07, 2014, 04:43:03 PM #621 Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 05:04:22 PM by Ashley and Red
For WM CSP, BP, etc



Ta daa....:af:

Post Merge: December 07, 2014, 05:04:22 PM

Also, Queen  is right now working on them, and on Black mage

Quote from: frozenfire on December 06, 2014, 10:57:45 PM
There a few things I will be asking for now to finalize and polish up some characters

Pichi-Hime
Would you happen to know how to make a female counterpart of robin that was in the beta
Would you be able to re-rig lyndis's assist trophy model over marth?
-Also, would you be able to give krystal her star fox assault costume?

Sorry about the late reply. I was working on Bowser Jr. and his alt costumes for  his PSA I'm making. Anywho, I know how to make Robin's female counterpart, but the face and hair will prove to be rather difficult. I have a beta model for the Male robin, I could vertex the face a bit, make the eyes more feminine, etc...

I can re-rig Lyn's model over Marth. If you'd like, I can give her marth hands, so that she has rigged fingers, and can give her a better texture?

I have no iea what that outfit look like. If it has a model, then yeh, I can do it. No problem. If it doesn't have a model, I'm sorry, but I can't. I've pretty much given up modeling from scratch until I learn how to do it better. I am so sorry.

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on December 07, 2014, 12:56:30 AM


As for Pichi. I am sorry for getting mad before.
I deleted my previous comments.
I was angry before and kinda went ape [censored].
I ask you not to make better CSP's, though.
Even if you are better.
Or at least acknowledge me if you do...
Notice me, senpai.

Looking back on it now, it was super rude of me. I offer my sincerest apologies. I shouldn't have stepped out of my expertise to show Ashley my CSP. I'll try not to step on your toes again.

@Ashley
I haven't forgotten about White and Black Mage. I just haven't had much time, andI've been busy with my own projects. I promise I will do it over Christmas break, which is in 2 weeks for me.

@Frozen
Like with Ashley, I can't doit until Christmas Break. I have 6 mid-terms to study for. Kill me plz.

December 07, 2014, 05:45:32 PM #623 Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 06:26:00 PM by Ashley and Red
Quote from: Pichi-Hime on December 07, 2014, 05:42:04 PM
Sorry about the late reply. I was working on Bowser Jr. and his alt costumes for  his PSA I'm making. Anywho, I know how to make Robin's female counterpart, but the face and hair will prove to be rather difficult. I have a beta model for the Male robin, I could vertex the face a bit, make the eyes more feminine, etc...

I can re-rig Lyn's model over Marth. If you'd like, I can give her marth hands, so that she has rigged fingers, and can give her a better texture?

I have no iea what that outfit look like. If it has a model, then yeh, I can do it. No problem. If it doesn't have a model, I'm sorry, but I can't. I've pretty much given up modeling from scratch until I learn how to do it better. I am so sorry.
Looking back on it now, it was super rude of me. I offer my sincerest apologies. I shouldn't have stepped out of my expertise to show Ashley my CSP. I'll try not to step on your toes again.

@Ashley
I haven't forgotten about White and Black Mage. I just haven't had much time, andI've been busy with my own projects. I promise I will do it over Christmas break, which is in 2 weeks for me.

@Frozen
Like with Ashley, I can't doit until Christmas Break. I have 6 mid-terms to study for. Kill me plz.

ah, no problem...really :) Also, I can help you with your projects, you know. I hav a bunch of models in my PC that always help.

Post Merge: December 07, 2014, 06:25:59 PM

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on December 07, 2014, 05:42:04 PM
Sorry about the late reply. I was working on Bowser Jr. and his alt costumes for  his PSA I'm making. Anywho, I know how to make Robin's female counterpart, but the face and hair will prove to be rather difficult. I have a beta model for the Male robin, I could vertex the face a bit, make the eyes more feminine, etc...
I can do the hair...If you allow me so...

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on December 07, 2014, 12:56:30 AM
FIRST!

Bayonetta [censored]:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Frozen, I ask you use my CSP thread for requests.
If not, keep firing away here, I'll still do them.
Greatly appreciated. I'll ask for stuff on your CSP thread

Quote from: Ashley and Red on December 07, 2014, 02:02:38 AM
Yes, I want to get on Bayonetta!!! Also, my parents bought me a new mouse. So, I will rig Sunshine Peach, while I will look for SMG Rosalina and SMG Peach. Oh, I plan on recreate the Peach costume for Bayonetta, but without the mario dolls and the other adornments...I want to just make it simple :)

P.s I will look for MP9/MP8 Daisy too...these are just plans, and I still have to do Kasane Teto e..e Priorties:Bayonetta, Sunshine Peach

Awesome. Have at it :P

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on December 07, 2014, 02:28:25 AM
[spoiler]
Oh, btw... this is what Cats will look like in 100 years.
Welcome to hell.

.................................................

Quote from: Ashley and Red on December 07, 2014, 04:43:03 PM
For WM CSP, BP, etc
[spoiler]



Ta daa....:af:

Post Merge: December 07, 2014, 05:04:22 PM

Also, Queen  is right now working on them, and on Black mage

Absolutely fantastic :)

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on December 07, 2014, 05:42:04 PM
[spoiler]
Sorry about the late reply. I was working on Bowser Jr. and his alt costumes for  his PSA I'm making. Anywho, I know how to make Robin's female counterpart, but the face and hair will prove to be rather difficult. I have a beta model for the Male robin, I could vertex the face a bit, make the eyes more feminine, etc...

I can re-rig Lyn's model over Marth. If you'd like, I can give her marth hands, so that she has rigged fingers, and can give her a better texture?

I have no iea what that outfit look like. If it has a model, then yeh, I can do it. No problem. If it doesn't have a model, I'm sorry, but I can't. I've pretty much given up modeling from scratch until I learn how to do it better. I am so sorry.
Looking back on it now, it was super rude of me. I offer my sincerest apologies. I shouldn't have stepped out of my expertise to show Ashley my CSP. I'll try not to step on your toes again.

@Ashley
I haven't forgotten about White and Black Mage. I just haven't had much time, andI've been busy with my own projects. I promise I will do it over Christmas break, which is in 2 weeks for me.

@Frozen
Like with Ashley, I can't doit until Christmas Break. I have 6 mid-terms to study for. Kill me plz.

You're making a PSA for him? hmmmm...it's good I still have extra slots :P
i'll let you and Ashley & red decide what to do about robin. As long as she looks somewhat female.....
For Lyn: Yes please re-rig her and her fingers. The better texture would be greatly appreciated
For krystal: it's this costume: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24671
And don't worry there's no rush to finish anything for now.
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

@frozen: yes the fix worked well, I am able to play now as Zelda, Toon Zelda and Sheik at the same time without freezes ;)

I have good and bad news:

Goods: I did half of the recolors for Bayonetta :)
Bads:I did a kirby hat for White and Black mages, but in-game they appear.invisible, with no custom model at all :/

Bleh. Brawl's bleh at the moment, anyway. Still no one to play with, still no batteries.
Roy and Pichu randomly stopped working. They Freeze when you play as them.
-Le-Sigh-

I'd play with you if I wasn't procrastinating on setting up Project M so that I can have internet on my Wii. :-\ Any idea what might be wrong with Pichu and Roy?

Not sure, exactly.
They worked at first, then next thing you know, boom. Freeze.

This is also why I don't like playing and will only do CSP's and portraits. because i don't want anymore mess ups.