Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: It's pretty obvious that the original characters portraits do not match what you see in-game. Please vote on which you'd like to see change
fix the CSS portraits to match the existing characters(currently using the smash 3 project) - 35 (92.1%)
Put all those alts that are shown in the CSS back - 3 (7.9%)
Total Voters: 38

Pages:  1 ... 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 ... 59
Author Topic: Super Smash Blast!  (Read 283483 times)
Ashley and Red
Lol Kitten

AKA Mougeki Mero (Retired/Doing mods for Personal)

• Awards Heart Container >9000 Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #600 on: November 13, 2014, 02:59:49 PM »

@Queen, the normal CSS screen prob happens because you need to wait, at least 5 secs before selecting the "Brawl" and 5 secs before selecting a character...

frozenfire
    Hyper Kitten

Power of the soul

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #601 on: December 01, 2014, 10:34:52 PM »

Well there has been NO progress so just leave and DO NOT CLICK THE SPOILER

OF COURSE YOU WOULDN”T LISTEN (and I’m glad you didn’t Tongue) the whole issue with the site gave me a lot of time to work with what I had and made me get some things done. Here’s a little breakdown:
    FIRE PACK: The only reason why so much progress was made was because the site was down for a bit. Multiple characters, stages sfx etx  are now fully functional. The confirmed roster list will have to  wait a bit longer since this pack will be using the Recently released terra tower CSS that was meant for nebulon’s pack. Here’s a very small preview of what’s been done(Tons of characters are already confirmed but I can’t show off everything just yet Tongue

Most universes seem to have multiple representatives but rest assured there will be those who can handle themselves just fine as single representatives

FROZEN PACK:
    This pack is now in a releasable state. A poll is up regarding this
    Silly characters such as the Wii, 3ds & question were removed. To replace them are:

Additionally: Lloyd and 1 VERY special character was added.

Because I was playing around with config files and modules, a wonderful mistake occurred (since She Is NOT supposed to be cloned) WANT TO KNOW WHO IT IS??????????

(Bayonetta is currently using the gunslinger samus PSA While ZSS retains her normal PSA) the following picture is simply to show there using separate slots and NOT a PSA fusion. There is a glitch with her only when facing ZSS but I’ll see if I can fix it.

Also multiple characters got models updates/ attack buffs/debuffs animation fixes/updates glitch fixes & more. More info will be coming soon

Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Ashley and Red
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #602 on: December 02, 2014, 03:56:09 AM »

We got FF cjaracters and Bayonetta <3 I love it! Well, there is anything I can do?

Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
    Supreme Kitten

I fear no Evil, for I walk the path of the Gods.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #603 on: December 02, 2014, 08:17:08 AM »

Very nice... very very nice.
    That'll def be alot of fun.
    The Roll is begging me to pull a Toon Link on it and make a Gifted version of it.
    Pink and Light Blue.
    « Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 08:18:56 AM by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ » Logged

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #604 on: December 02, 2014, 08:47:06 AM »

Awesome progress! Cheesy
    Btw, I should update as well... though I haven't worked much on it due to working on a lot of stuff, I finished Knuckle Joe recolors and the snapshots; I just have to now compile the snapshots and create the readme and upload it to the vault. Wink Though it'll probly take a few days for that, as I'm still busy.
    Also, I apologize, Frozen, for not yet testing the stuff; I'll try to test it within the next few days; I forgot to test it, but I'll test it ASAP and then get back to you.

Ashley and Red
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #605 on: December 02, 2014, 09:12:59 AM »

Oh, well...I am abit off, there was released any beta and I didn't receive it? .-.

Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #606 on: December 02, 2014, 03:24:31 PM »

I haven't, either.
    But I don't blame Frozen.
    I did say I kinda quit.

frozenfire
    Hyper Kitten

Power of the soul

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #607 on: December 02, 2014, 05:51:02 PM »

Oh, well...I am abit off, there was released any beta and I didn't receive it? .-.
    I haven't, either.
    But I don't blame Frozen.
    I did say I kinda quit.
    LOL the reason I din't give it to you guys is because there hasn't been a new one since the beta I gave you two first. The "patch" with the replacements/fixes with the characters mentioned above hasn't been released yet bc i'm still adding their cosmetics first. 

Also @Ashley & red did the toon Zelda fix I sent work?

We got FF cjaracters and Bayonetta <3 I love it! Well, there is anything I can do?

In due time. I'm still trying to see who's still around before I assign anything in the fire pack.
    Very nice... very very nice.
    That'll def be alot of fun.
    The Roll is begging me to pull a Toon Link on it and make a Gifted version of it.
    Pink and Light Blue.
    When the patch is out, go for it. I'd love to see it and it could replace one of her costumes.

Awesome progress! Cheesy
    Btw, I should update as well... though I haven't worked much on it due to working on a lot of stuff, I finished Knuckle Joe recolors and the snapshots; I just have to now compile the snapshots and create the readme and upload it to the vault. Wink Though it'll probly take a few days for that, as I'm still busy.
    Also, I apologize, Frozen, for not yet testing the stuff; I'll try to test it within the next few days; I forgot to test it, but I'll test it ASAP and then get back to you.

No apology needed Tongue Honestly, for the first few days when the site went down I didn't do ANYTHING brawl related. Letting me know you're still around is good enough for me

Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

« Reply #608 on: December 02, 2014, 06:03:09 PM »

Lol, what are the odds? I didn't do anything Brawl-related, either, other than literally only 5 minutes of work on a single recolor per day. Lolz Grin

Ashley and Red
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #609 on: December 02, 2014, 06:38:56 PM »

LOL the reason I din't give it to you guys is because there hasn't been a new one since the beta I gave you two first. The "patch" with the replacements/fixes with the characters mentioned above hasn't been released yet bc i'm still adding their cosmetics first. 

Also @Ashley & red did the toon Zelda fix I sent work?

In due time. I'm still trying to see who's still around before I assign anything in the fire pack.
    When the patch is out, go for it. I'd love to see it and it could replace one of her costumes.

No apology needed Tongue Honestly, for the first few days when the site went down I didn't do ANYTHING brawl related. Letting me know you're still around is good enough for me

wait, what toon zelda fix? maybe I lost it while the site was down...do you still have the patch??

Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #610 on: December 02, 2014, 06:54:38 PM »

Curse you, Ashley for losing it!!!!!!!!

Also, Frozen.
    The likely hood of me TESTING the beta, is very unlikely, at least, not until for awhile.
    Not because I don't want to, but because some [bleep] stole my TV... not stole, but is borrowing. PLus my WiiMote batteries are dead and same [Bleep] won't buy me new batteries, like she said she'd do 5 times already. And I have no money.

I can still download and do some color textures, so that'll be what I can do.

Leon Exodio
    Holy Kitten

Im back!!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day

« Reply #611 on: December 02, 2014, 10:32:32 PM »

if you need any help with psa i can do because im not really doing my projects any more because of reasons its all in my thread but if yall need a psa fix or port let me know and when i have time ill do it

Ashley and Red
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #612 on: December 03, 2014, 04:00:05 AM »

Oh, well, and I can still import models, bit rigging will wait till next year, because my mouse broke, and my father don't want to buy me a new one. I decided to get some easy job for 14 year boys and get some money for a new one lol

Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #613 on: December 03, 2014, 07:10:37 AM »

Oh, and I forgot I can make you CSP's, BP's, BP Names and CSP names.
    But you probably knew that.

powerofthe17
    Extreme Kitten

Oh what a pain

• Awards Dedicated Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #614 on: December 03, 2014, 06:14:32 PM »

@Queen, the normal CSS screen prob happens because you need to wait, at least 5 secs before selecting the "Brawl" and 5 secs before selecting a character...
    ok soo I just cam back and our progress quadrupled!!!! horrreeeeeyyyysheeeeeeeeetttt :O oh...my.. gowd I am amazed guys lets keep up the good work lol and when was the project m version again I forgot? lol anyway I can finally get back to work more lol XD

I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
    come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
    come check out my psa page!

Pages:  1 ... 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 ... 59
    Print
    Jump to: