Super Smash Blast!

Started by frozenfire, September 07, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's pretty obvious that the original characters portraits do not match what you see in-game. Please vote on which you'd like to see change

fix the CSS portraits to match the existing characters(currently using the smash 3 project)
35 (92.1%)
Put all those alts that are shown in the CSS back
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

December 22, 2014, 11:28:24 PM #645 Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 08:54:08 PM by frozenfire
FROZEN PACK: FIRST PUBLIC RELEASE JANUARY 1 2015(for the one year anniversary of BrawlEX
FIRE PACK: FIRST PUBLIC RELEASE: END OF JAUNARY AT THE LATEST
Final Tester Build: December 24

The "Patch" has now become filled with so much content it's been upgraded to the final tester build. A changelog will be included in the next build. This time around more focus was put towards PSA work & Glitch fixing as well as proper cosmetics. I am now accepting testers outside the build. Team members who want to test this one let me know ASAP because I am only taking a limited  number of slots. For now i'll start with MAX 5 testers but if there's more interest I might increase it. Also for team members if there's something you want to include in the final tester build but you might not get it done by then let me know I will make a sepreate DL Link so testers won't have to download a really big pack again.

"Outside testers"
1.
2.
3.


Current Team members testing(open)

Ashley and Red
WindHunter7
Leon Exodio
robintjuh






Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

I wouldn't mind testing, but I usually can only test things like, once every other week ordinarily.(Occasionally, I'll have nothing to do and can test 2-5 days of a week, and occasionally, I may be too busy and not test something for a month or so. So, it would be up to your discretion whether or not I test this.)


So I have news regarding some models I was working on. For White and Black Mage, I have started to completely remap her and rebuild her piece by piece, and making her textures brawl-stlyed. And for Bowser Jr's PSA I'm working on, I have brawl-styled Wendy's texture, and started to model the mechanical stuff for his PSA. But to continue, I need the assistance of someone who has the SMG2 iSO. I need a few models from there to continue. If any of you have it, or knows someone who has it, PM me, because I desperately need the models.

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on December 23, 2014, 12:45:48 AM
So I have news regarding some models I was working on. For White and Black Mage, I have started to completely remap her and rebuild her piece by piece, and making her textures brawl-stlyed. And for Bowser Jr's PSA I'm working on, I have brawl-styled Wendy's texture, and started to model the mechanical stuff for his PSA. But to continue, I need the assistance of someone who has the SMG2 iSO. I need a few models from there to continue. If any of you have it, or knows someone who has it, PM me, because I desperately need the models.

Uhm, you will remade WM and BM??? Great!!!! I also did a strikers uniform for her, a princess dress, and a rig over Peach. The two first are my best works, but i should credit zeldadove for the striker uniform. Also, Pichi, I got WM textures from MH3ON3DS, and she have slightly different textures and a recolor. It also have transparency for the tiara. And I recommend you use the textures from my WM, as she have a edited hair and a transparenty tiara



I can test to and I got good news I finished a characters sfx its little mac already sent a link to frozenfire. Everybody from the team and the testers can get the link if they want to just send me  a pm

December 23, 2014, 07:20:31 PM #653 Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 07:22:20 PM by powerofthe17
I have returned from the dead lol I have smash4 wiiu now anyone wanna give their fc also now I can finally do little mac perfectly since i've got a feel for him in smash 4 lol and the win version is fantastic and beautiful :D

edit: btw my dad was in an accident and I couldn't go on for a while I was too worried lol but i'm fine now and i'm glad too see everyone working so hard time to get back to work! :D
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

I have Smash4, for the 3DS.
But not for the WiiU.
I also have MK7, now + Animal Crossing.

December 24, 2014, 04:11:48 AM #655 Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 05:09:26 AM by Pichi-Hime
So I finally finished White Mage's new model I promised Ashley forever ago!
[spoiler]


[spoiler]
I'm working on the Pure White version right now. I plan on making her sleeves and dress itself similar to the stars on Rosalina's dress. After that, it's time for Black Mage, then Lyndis, then Krystal.

[EDIT]
Finished!


@Pichi, it looks very.good ;D I like how do she have Peach's jewel ij the tiara  and I loved her hair texture. I also saw you added the hands with the rig in it, it is soooo beultiful!! Thank you Pichi, Thank you!!! :af:
Will.you release her on.your vault? I want her, OMG :3

I'm going to make recolors before I release her, but do you mind taking pictures?

Sure!!!!!! I also have some recolors here,, but I think it would be easier making them from scratch! When you are done just send me the files and I will take the screenshots

woa wm looks awesome and frozenfire the demo's pretty awesome I finnally got to test and my status update on ryu is 50% done now some  questions real quick

ryu hayabusa

ok so I was thinking since ryu is good with his fist and almost any weapon should I make two modes

the first mode is based off of his ninja gaiden 2 moveset which he attackes with his sword of corse :D

and the second mode will be his moveset from doa5u( dead or alive ultimate)

so would 2 modes be good or too much for this character? suggestions anyone I'm running out of ideas for him lol
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!