Super Smash Blast!

Started by frozenfire, September 07, 2014, 10:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's pretty obvious that the original characters portraits do not match what you see in-game. Please vote on which you'd like to see change

fix the CSS portraits to match the existing characters(currently using the smash 3 project)
35 (92.1%)
Put all those alts that are shown in the CSS back
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

I would love to test the frozen pack for now just send me a link.

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on December 29, 2014, 03:06:30 PM
Frozen would be ruining the fun and laughs, if he told the bugs.
Like, a walrus fighting, instead of Lucario do to Model and Texture glitches.

Frozen, if you require anymore Icons, CSS, CSP, BP, Stage Icons, BP Names, CSP names, just ask.
Thanks, i will need you a bit later

For testers, Anything you'd like me to change, add remove before the final build just let me know before the new year.
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Before the new year? Crud. I can't test until at least after then. :P

Quote from: windhunter7 on December 29, 2014, 08:43:28 PM
Before the new year? Crud. I can't test until at least after then. :P

Lol what i meant was anything  after the new year will simply be added in a separate download link besides the original vault entry. No worries if it's after :P
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Tested it.

So far I only tested them in Brawl mode.
The only issues I've found are that Rosalina and Luma don't have grab attacks (and can't grab), the Results portraits are all messed up (the ones from the clones), and yeah Toon Zelda is kind of overpowered.

Haven't tested the Final Smashes. I'll tell you the issues when I'm done with that.

BTW, may I ask how did you change the items?
I saw Toon Zelda using a modified Beam Sword (which appears via taunt and can be eventually thrown).
I thought that modifying the common3.pac caused freezing.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Where'd you hear that it causes freezing? My common3 file works fine after I modded it. I dunno about importing models, but when I imported textures into it, it worked fine.

Quote from: windhunter7 on December 29, 2014, 09:30:56 PM
Where'd you hear that it causes freezing? My common3 file works fine after I modded it. I dunno about importing models, but when I imported textures into it, it worked fine.

Someone in the Brawl Expansion thread said that.

Modifying the common3.pac file makes the game to freeze.

Well, I'll try to do so and see what happens.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

He probably said that because he may not have known that the _en at the end of the filename matters; it's required for certain versions of Brawl, and required to not have for other versions of Brawl, or else it will freeze.

Quote from: windhunter7 on December 29, 2014, 09:44:23 PM
He probably said that because he may not have known that the _en at the end of the filename matters; it's required for certain versions of Brawl, and required to not have for other versions of Brawl, or else it will freeze.

Well, I'll check that out.
I want to have a Plasma grenade for my pack.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

And with that, This project is offically coming to a close!

I'll still be lurking around for awhile but unfortunately i can no longer continue brawl hacking.  Therefore the fire pack is discontinued unless someone decides to pick it up. A link for is being put for it as incomplete as it is.

Both packs will still have updates since there are a few people who still said they have stuff they want to add to the packs but no grand updates will continue

I Really have to thank everyone on my team for everything, It's been a BLAST  :P


Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Well, I thought we had all the CSS and stuff set up already, with only the recolors and PSAs and stuff to worry about, which we can do most likely.(I know I can continue the recolors; I'm already almost done with Robin's and Knuckle Joe's)

Quote from: windhunter7 on January 01, 2015, 08:43:43 PM
Well, I thought we had all the CSS and stuff set up already, with only the recolors and PSAs and stuff to worry about, which we can do most likely.(I know I can continue the recolors; I'm already almost done with Robin's and Knuckle Joe's)

Wrong pack. That is all that was left for the FROZEN pack.
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Is this pack already done?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

I'm still sure we can all manage the Fire Pack, though; I mean, just because I don't know where the files for the CSS and stuff go doesn't mean nobody else on the team does...

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on January 01, 2015, 08:48:29 PM
Is this pack already done?

For the most part yes. The frozen pack is done. However the fire pack is barely complete & has been discontinued  

Post Merge: January 01, 2015, 08:51:21 PM

Quote from: windhunter7 on January 01, 2015, 08:49:49 PM
I'm still sure we can all manage the Fire Pack, though; I mean, just because I don't know where the files for the CSS and stuff go doesn't mean nobody else on the team does...
lol that's not what i meant :P the fire pack is reaaaaallllllyyy behind....
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0